My Teddy

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

Sungjong woke up early the next day. He always been the earliest person but that day was different. He woke up with sleepy eyes. He didn’t get to sleep much last night. And it’s mainly because he got separated with his loved one. Nope~ Not a person but his freakin-cute-fluffy teddy bear (that’s what he think).

Sungjong took his steps to his previous room. He stood in front of the door and stared at the small board named ‘Hoya & Sungjong’. His hand quickly spinned the door's knob slowly as he doesn’t want to wake up the occupants in there.

 Slowly, the sight of the room that he missed so much appeared in his eyes. Yeah, it’s only been one day but he really missed his room!

“Sunggyu hyung!” Hoya greeted him, well with shocked expression.

“Owh, Hoya, you’re up!” Sungjong can see Hoya’s expression and nearly laughed. Of course he’ll never think Sunggyu will be up this early.

“Ne. I’m going for jogging. Hyung, you’re early today,” Hoya now smiled.

“I can’t really sleep last night,” Sungjong just said the real thing. Of course without ‘because I miss my teddy’ part.

“Owh, I see. So what are you doing here? In my room? You want to wake up Sungjongie?” His bullet questions started to pour.

“No~ Not really. Just want to check out both of you.” Sungjong said the truth. He may be wants to revenge to his leader but he knew how it felt to be wake up in early morning especially in your free day.

“Okay. Then I’m going for jogging now. Hyung, please don’t give Jongie much errand and just let him sleep ne.” Hoya warmhearted words really made Sungjong happy. Hoya has been a really good hyung to him since their trainee days.

“Okay,” Sungjong nodded in reply. Hoya then made his ways out of the room leaving Sungjong alone. Wait, with sleeping Sunggyu that looked tired as ever.

Actually, from when he first entered the room, his eyes kept looking at something. A not really good sight. His teddy.... is on the floor! Or in other words Sunggyu threw his teddy on the floor!

Sungjong picked up the poor teddy and it lightly. Clean it from all the dust.

“Awww, poor you. Only I can abuse you, not that...... Granpa hyung” Sungjong stuck out his tongue to Sunggyu  although he knew the other boy can’t see it.

“Keke. I just do merong to my face” His act somehow tickled him.

After that little sweet meeting with his teddy, Sungjong made his way to the kitchen. His stomach growled from this morning but instead he decided to see his room first before fill up his poor stomach.

Sungjong's eyes greeted Woohyun in the kitchen.

“Woohyun. You’re up already. “ Sungjong said.

“Ne hyung. I’m making toaster. Do you want?” Woohyun’s offer instantly received a big nodd from Sungjong. His stomach demanded for food that moment.

“Okay. I’ll make you one. Where are you from by the way?” Woohyun took 2 pieces of the breads and put it in the toaster.

“Sungjong’s room. Just checked up on them,” Sungjong replied half-heartedly. His eyes can’t escape the delicious looking bread in the toaster.

He didn’t even realize Woohyun’s face turn darker after his reply.

“Hyung~ can I ask you something?” Woohyun turned into a serious mode.

“Of course.” Ahh, the toasts was too tempting. Maybe because he was starving, he didn’t even bother to reply seriously.

“Hyung! Look at me!” Woohyun exclaimed. He can see the leader eyes still not move from the toaster so he just waits for the breads to get ready first. After few minutes, the breads jumped out from the toaster and he puts strawberry jam on it before serve it to his lovable hyung.

“This is good Woohyun!” Sungjong enjoyed the breakfast. It’s been a long time since Woohyun cook to him.

“Glad it’s good. So hyung.. I want to ask you something,” Woohyun still not satisfied before he get the answer.

“Yes yes. Just ask me anything,” Sungjong enjoyed the last bit of the toasts before focus on Woohyun.

“Hyung~ Do you..... not like me anymore?” Sungjong nearly spill out the bread in his mouth after hearing the question.

So, what is the meaning of like? did both of them love each other? No no. It’s only like. Not love. So it probably mean a hyung-dongsaeng relationship. Sungjong tried to not think weirdly.

“Of course.. I like you,” At the end, Sungjong decided to just follow the flow. He don’t want to ruin the other two relationships.

“Then why you suddenly became close to Sungjong since yesterday. And this morning.. You say you went to check up on him.” Woohyun whined. He somehow looked like a lost child to Sungjong.

“Owh, is it so? Maybe just your imagination. We’re not that close.” Sungjong tried to hide the truth.

“Woah.. So, you still like me! Hyung, do you remember we always made an imagination that INFINITE is a happy family.” Woohyun's tone turned more cheerful.

 “Of course I remember,” No way in hell I remember. I don’t even know about it. Mainly because I’m not Sunggyu hyung at that time. Sungjong tried to maintain his smile.

“You know. Hyung as appa, me as omma, Dongwoo as hyperactive son, L as pretty daughter, Hoya is the neighbour, Sungyeol as the maid,” The last sentence made Sungjong chuckled. How happy his heart to know Sungyeol is a maid. Their imagination sure was so interesting.

“And there’s Sungjong...” Woohyun continued. Sungjong anticipated what his role in the family.

“...... as a pet” He finished the sentence. Sungjong eyes went wide instantly.

So I’m just their pet!? Like... PET!? This is unacceptable! Sungjong kept whining in his head.

“Woohyun let’s go.”  Sungjong stood up from the chair.

 “ To where hyung?” Woohyun looked confuse at his hyung’s weird behaviour.

“Today our house is very dirty. I’m going to ask Sungjong for some HELP,” Sungjong stressed the ‘help’ part and smirked. I'm not going to play nice with you hyung. I'm your pet after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, I'm receiving much love from my commenter! Thank you very much. I'm sorry I can't replied to all of you but I really appreciate it. I Do!