Happy Time

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

Sungjong walked from the kitchen followed by his lovely dongsaeng, Woohyun. He headed to his room when Woohyun suddenly called him.

“Hyung, wait,” Woohyun stopped his tracks making the other one stopped too.

“Why?” Sungjong asked him.

“I’m going to take my mist. We’re going to wake him up in Sesame Player’s style,” Woohyun gave an evil smile to the leader.

“Owh. I like the idea. Go take it faster,” with Sungjong words, Woohyun quickly went to their shared room and took a mist inside his drawer.

Sungjong walked slowly to his previous room and looked at Sunggyu that still sleeping comfortably. He took his bear on the floor and put it in Sunggyu’s hug so Woohyun will not be suspicious.

“Hyung. You cannot mad at me, it’s Woohyun hyung idea, though I like it.” Sungjong spoke at the sleeping maknae. Woohyun then came in with a mist in his hand.

“Hyung, this,” Woohyun handed the mist to Sungjong.

“No- You do it,” Sungjong then handed it back in Woohyun’s hand. It’s not like he want Woohyun to do it, he damn want to do it but his heart don’t have enough courage to actually do that to his hyung.

Woohyun shook the bottle and sprayed it on the maknae's face. The action made Sunggyu startled and he slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his face, felt the sticky liquid all over his face.

“Sungjong, wake up. It’s morning already,” Sungjong shook the small body lightly but he got a death glare from that boy.

“WHAT ARE YOU-,“ Sunggyu was about to raise his voice when Sungjong signaled that Woohyun was behind him.

“-doing hyung~,” Sunggyu’s voice turned to a cute one almost instantly. Sungjong nearly laughed at his hyung face. How can he change so drastically in just seconds?

“Ya, Lee Sungjong, today we’re going to clean our dorm, so just wake up now or I’ll spray the whole bottle on your face,” Woohyun started to shake the bottle again.

Sunggyu frown at Woohyun’s words. He never knew Woohyun can be that mean. Somehow, he felt hurt by his dongsaeng words although he knew Woohyun didn’t mean it. Maybe to Sungjong, yes.

 “Errr, Woohyun, Let’s just call him Sungjongie today,” Sungjong don’t really like to hear the ‘Ya! Lee Sungjong’ part. His ears felt itchy everytime he hear it although he’s now in Sunggyu’s body.

“Okay hyung,” Woohyun obediently followed Sungjong’s words. How Sungjong wish he will be this kind to him, to his actual self.

Sunggyu woke up lazily and climbed down his bunk bed. He didn’t want the situation to get worse plus he doesn’t want to get yell by Woohyun. His heart will hurt more.

“Hyung, I’ll go wake up our King of Sleep room,” Woohyun then retreated from the room and moved to Dongwoo, L and Sungyeol shared-room. After Woohyun’s sight disappeared, Sungjong looked at the cute maknae.

“Hyung, why am I your pet in your super-happy-family with Woohyun hyung?” Sungjong glared at the other boys but his sight become super smaller he hardly sees Sunggyu in front of him. How he live with these small eyes?

“You know about it,?” Sunggyu shocked and at the same time his cheeks became red because of the embarrassment. No one should know about his little imagination with Woohyun.

“Yeah, gladly I know it from Woohyun. Again hyung, why am I your pet? I suppose to be a pretty daughter not Myungsoo hyung!” Sungjong kept whining at Sunggyu while stomping his feet.

“Myungsoo is prettier than you. I mean you’re very cute Sungjong. The pet role suit you best. You see fans always called you Jongpuppy and Jongkitty,” Sunggyu tried to take Sungjong’s heart as his brain can see what his fate if he make the latter angry.

“Is it hyung? Then I’ll become a very cute pet.” Unexpectedly, Sungjong innocently eat all of Sunggyu’s word.

“But you still going to clean the house hyung. You need to taste the feeling of being ordered around,” Sungjong honestly told his intention and started to walk away.

“But- Sungjong~ Jongie~ Buing Buing! Buing Buing!,” Sunggyu desperately use all of his awkward aegyo to the leader. All of Infinite members always felt for Sungjong’s aegyo and since he is in Sungjong's figure, he just tried his luck.

“I’m not going to fall for that though I admit I look cute. Come out faster,” With his poker face, the young boy left the room.

In the living room, Woohyun, L, Dongwoo and Sungyeol already sat there looking blank. They don’t really know where to start coz their home right now looked like it’s been crashed with a giant or something. Their blank mind instantly disturbed when someone opened the door, and it was Hoya.

“Aishh.. I thought no one will recognize me with my mask and my hat. It was a perfect disguise.” Hoya has back from his jogging. He pulled his hat and ruffled his messy hair.

“And why you think fan will not recognize you when you wore purple from hat to shoes not to mention your hair is purple too,” Sungyeol said after scanning Hoya from head to toe.

“Owh.. Maybe,” Hoya giggled when he realized the truth in Sungyeol words. It’s not a sin to love purple a little bit too much but even if he’s not an idol, wearing a 100% purple outfits will surely attract people.

“So, everyone is here. Let’s start the cleaning. And since it’s been a long time we clean our dorm you can take my credit card and buy anything you need for the cleaning,” Sungjong briefly gave an instruction. He then took his wallet, or to be exact Sunggyu’s wallet and gave it to Sungyeol that in charge on buying the items with Dongwoo. Of course he didn’t mind how much they spend, it’s not his money.

“Hyung, no need to buy so much. Only important things okay,” Sunggyu tried to sound calm although he felt like screaming at the moment. How could they use his money everytime they had to do the cleaning!

“Okay maknae. We know already. You just need to prepare yourself coz you’re gonna use a lot of energy today,” Sungyeol patted the maknae’s head lightly. Sunggyu knew Sungyeol was only played around but he actually felt annoyed of Sungyeol’s behaviour. So this is why Sungyeol included in Sungjong’s top three hyung that gave him headache.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sungyeol and Dongwoo come back after about an hour. Their hands were full with plastic bags consists of detergent, sponge, room spray and many more.

“Here, apron from last time. Everyone can take it each,” Hoya handed the colouful apron to all of the members.

After they all settled with the preparation, Sungjong stood up and started to give the order. LIKE A BOSS.

Hyungs, let the game begin.Sungjong looked at everyone’s face and smiled.  

__________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! Yeay! Dear readers, I'm not lying. Woogyu did chose Sungjong as their pet in one of the interview (Sungjong chose Sungyeol though XD). 

Special thanks to my commenter,

HamgyuLOVER, TheNarratress, JuHeHy, SuJiHyeMi, muffinlover, fashionchik91, rainxsky13, KyuJongHae, hyewon29, toshiba19, KKkkkkk, xDanvy