The treasure hunt

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

The sun shined brightly that morning. It’s their second day at the camping. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes gently and the sight of the other two members welcomed him. Sungyeol and Sunggyu still sleeping soundlessly in their shared-tent.

Wait, he’s not Sunggyu hyung but Sungjong. The sudden thought hit him. Their conversation last night still left him shock. It’s beyond human imagination to have that kind of situation, the switching bodies thing.

After the moment of confused thought, the siren can be heard throughout the campsite. It’s the sign that they must gathered in front of Mr. Kim. The continuous noise made the other two to wake up.

“Sungyeol, Sunggyu hyung, we need to gather now.” Myungsoo said with his eyes fixed at the fake leader. Sungjong stretched his arms out and rubbed his eyes slowly.  Only then the visual realized the way Sunggyu woke up was so ‘Sungjong’. The only thing that got change was their physical but the way they were still the same.

“In ten seconds all of you must stand in front of me!” The three of them startled of Mr Kim’s voice outside and quickly grabbed whatever they needed before run to the assigned place.  The other four were already standing in a line in front of Mr. Kim.

The middle-aged man looked at them with serious face with both of his hands at the back. “Today is our last day. For this morning activities, we’ll do treasure hunt. There will be three groups with 2,2 and 3 members in one group. I’ve already picked the group members.”

The Infinite members just listened to the explanation quietly though Dongwoo looked like he’s going to scream from the excitement. Of course together with choding Sungyeol. They both really like this thing very much.

 “The first group will be the oldest one, that are Sunggyu and Dongwoo,” Mr Kim said and signaled them to move aside. “Second group will be the middle one, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol.” 

Myungsoo gulped down when he knew who his partner going to be. “The last group will be maknae line, Myungsoo and Sungjong.” Mr Kim ended it. The visual glanced at the maknae and hoped that was really Sungjong but the way he stood with his hands in his pocket made him looked totally like Sunggyu.

“What do we need to do?” Hoya asked. Being in the group with Woohyun and Sungyeol definitely gave advantage to them not to mention they have three members in the group.

“Well, since the name is treasure hunt of course you need to hunt a treasure,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes upon Mr Kim ‘great’ explanation but at the corner or his eyes, he can see Myungsoo looked at him. I must behave cutely. He reminded himself.

“There is a treasure that hidden in this place. You need to get as many clues as you can to find the real place of the treasure. The first clue is around the tent. Good luck.” Mr Kim added and pressed the siren to start the race.

 Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol speedily run to the tent and tried to find the clue leaving the other two groups behind. Seeing the other group already made a move, Dongwoo quickly grabbed Sungjong’s hand and ran to the other tent.

The only two persons that left were Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Myungsoo started to move to the tent without a word, followed by the other boy. “Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked when they were in the tent. To win the race was never his intention in the first place.

“Yes?” Sunggyu replied.

“Or Sunggyu hyung?” Myungsoo after words made Sunggyu widen his eyes. The older didn't know that Myungsoo knew about his identity.

“What are you talking about hy-hyung?” He stuttered while cold sweat already formed on his hands.

 “Sungjong already told me, about you change body with him. Are you really.... Sunggyu hyung that trapped in Sungjong’s body?”

“Sungjong told you!? That kid, already told him to not tell anyone,” Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

“So you’re really Sunggyu hyung. A short-tempered leader,” Myungsoo still can’t believe his eyes. His maknae with different attitute.

“Yah, I’m not short-tempered!” Sunggyu exclaimed. The treasure hunt race was totally forgotten.

“Hyung, please don’t shout at me with that face. Sungjong never shout at me.” The fact that the cute face maknae just yelled at him didn’t felt good at all.

Sunggyu let out a heavy sigh and calm down. “Yah, Myungsoo, since you already knew about this, I guess I’ll just speak informal to you from now on.”

“No! Hyung, please don’t speak informal to me. The fact that I call you hyung right now already weird to me, stop make it weirder! Just pretend that you’re Sungjong, ne? I’ll also pretend that I didn’t know your secret. ” The truth about them was really hard to digest by Myungsoo. The visual will never accept that Sungjong (though it was Gyu at the right moment) will speak informal to him.

The pretty boy stared blankly to make a wise decision before came out with the final one. “Okay, I’ll just pretent to become Sungjong but please don’t expect me to act cutely or brightly. And another thing, please don’t make any skinship to me like you always do to Sungjong.”

“But Sungjong’s hair is so fluffy,” Myungsoo whined. He already raised his hand to ruffle the maknae’s hair.

“No, please don’t,” Sunggyu halted the visual movement by grabbing his hand. From inside the tent, they can hear Sungyeol screaming something like they already fiound the clue.

“Let's start find the clue now. They will be suspicious if we just stay in the tent.”

The two suppose maknaes of the group started to look around to find the clue and continued with the race. The other two groups already proceed to the next place to win the first prize.

It took them about three hours to come out with the first prize winner. After the great cooperation and determination, Woohyun group managed to find the treasure box.

The wooden box was not really big like what they expect. It gave off a mysterious vibe around it as the boys surrounded the item.

“I see we already have the winner which are Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol.” Mr Kim announced. “So how all of you feel after finished the race?” He added.

Dongwoo raised his hand excitedly and showed his famous gum smile. “I’m really happy with this race. I never thought Sunggyu hyung can be this active. He usually really hate this kind of thing but we managed to get second place so I’m satisfied.” He grinned happily while hugging the leader. Sungjong nearly suffocated from lack of air when the Dino guy kept hugging and shaking him.

Dongwoo, behave yourself. You’re losing your head again. Sunggyu really wanted to say that aloud but he can only keep it in his mind as he is in maknae’s body. He always the one that need to calm Dongwoo whenever he went to his crazy mode but the role was not his anymore.

“Woohyun, you can open the box to see the prize,” Mr Kim broke down the tension. Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol looked at the box with shiny eyes, wandering what they got as the prize.

The click sound of the box when Woohyun rotated the key made them more anticipate of the content. “What is that?” Woohyun said when the content was finally revealed. It was a piece of blue paper and nothing more. Sungyeol took the paper eagerly, unable to contain his curiousity and read it out loud.

The first prize is lot of love from Woolim Entertainment.

“AHHH, what is this!!” They yelled at the same time and their eyes quickly shifted to Mr Kim.

“What? I don’t know anything, The prize was prepared by your CEO,” Mr Kim said innocently.

“Waa, I can’t believe we have been troll after three hours of relentless effort.” Hoya whined. The other two also showed an unsatisfied face. Dongwoo already laughed hysterically of his friend unlucky fate.

After the event, all of them started to pack the things and left the campsite after lunch. The managers that waited for them at the van were at loss when the three members looked at them with tight face. Sungyeol even stuck out of his tongue out the blue.

They can now have a relief breath and rest happily at their home sweet home. Before they took out all the things and walked to their dorm, the manager reminded them of the schedule tomorrow and asked them to take a good rest.   

______________________________________________________________________

I miss all of you~ :)