Day 1 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

Sungjong slowly made his walk to the restroom with full of nervousness. He can actually figured out what will happen to him now.

“Ya, what’s with ‘Buing Buing’ just now?” Sunggyu slightly pushed him to the wall. Sungjong just kept silence as he knew well he shouldn’t do that.

“I just made aegyo for you.. for our fans, They like it” Sungjong somehow tried to make an excuse.

“I don’t do aegyo. I’m a leader and a leader shouldn’t do aegyo,” Sunggyu still looked mad.

“Hyung, should I show your desperate aegyo in Japan story?” Now, he found the right time to hit his hyung.

“What!? No~ That’s not aegyo. That’s fanservice.” The nervousness was shifted to Sunggyu.

“And tell me the difference,” Sungjong grinned. He can see his full victory against his hyung now.

“Thats-Thats,”Sunggyu scratched his head trying to find an idea.

“Aigoo, our maknae so cute,” Sungjong pinched the other’s cheek and let out a small chuckle. The one in front of him right there was not his scary hyung but a boy with cute face. Yeah, it’s him.

“Ya, I’m not maknae. I’m your hyung remember,”  Sunggyu pushed Sungjong’s hand as he felt uncomfortable with the situation. He has been pinched two times this day and he didn’t like it!

“Hyung, just 7 days. Let’s pretend shall we?” Sungjong showed his kill aegyo but somehow it didn’t turn well with hamster face.

“I don’t like this idea I tell you. But I guess we really have to survive in this 7 hell days.” Sunggyu have to agree with Sungjong’s words.

Well, it’s heaven for me hyung. Sungjong smiled at his thought. He did think some ways to make this things seem ‘real’. Some naughty things already played in his head. His hyung need to know the taste when he’s been ordered around.

“Wait. I’m suppose to be angry right now. Lee Sungjong! How can you change the topic!,” Sunggyu glared at the maknae.

“Hyung! What are you both doing here? Everyone is looking for you” Woohyun opened the door and shocked to see two of s are in there.

“Owh, nothing. Let’s go.” Sungjong sighed in relief when Woohyun came at the right time.

Woohyun looked at them with puzzled look. It’s been two times he saw both of them in restroom. And they look suspicious. Maybe it just his feeling but he didn’t like how close they suddenly became. Did Sungjong tried to steal his favourite hyung from him? No, no, please don’t let that happen. Sungjong already has Hoya who takes care of him well. Woohyun tried to convince himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu kept looking at his body or to be exact Sungjong’s body at the mirror in their bathroom. It’s been 15 minutes he spent on staring every part of Sungjong’s body. He touched his face, his hair and his S-line but still cannot find the answer how a boy can be this feminine. He didn’t even grow facial hair.

“So, he did has an S-line like a girl.” It’s not like he didn’t know their maknae has S-line, of course he knew when Sungjong announced it nationwide on Strong heart. But, he never looks at it closely.. And why should him, he’s not a erted.

 “Sungjong, are you done? I’m going to take shower now!” Sungyeol shouted from outside the bathroom.

“Okay,” With the short answer, he quickly took his shower in Lee Joon’s style and within 5 minutes, he already finished his bath. He wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out.

“Can you be patience, aishhh” He looked at the already awaited Sungyeol in front of the bathroom.

“Ya, is that a way to talk to your hyung?” the tall boy slightly knocked Sunggyu’s head.

“Ouchh.. It’s hurt.... hyung. Sorry.” He’s now pissed off. First, Sungyeol just use “ya” at him, which never happen. Second, Sungyeol just knocked his head which is also never happen. Third, he needs to use ‘hyung’ to Sungyeol, which he hated so much. Last, HE CAN’T EVEN SCOLD HIM BACK!

Sunggyu walked away to his now-shared room with Hoya. He really don't want to bump to any members in his state, but luck was not in his side as Hoya was also in the room, listening to his hiphop music.

Sunggyu didn’t even bothered of Hoya's present as he opened the closet and began to look through a suitable outfit. His taste, of course. He looked frantically for something nice but from the corner of his eyes he can see someone kept staring at him. He turned around and found Hoya was looking at him and smile.

“What?” He asked the hiphop boy.

“Your S-line. It’s y you know,” Hoya grinned after said the words.

“What!?” Sunggyu instantly took any of the shirts and wore it speedily. Aish, forget about his taste, Hoya tried to him right now. Okay maybe he just exaggerated but he needs to run out from the room now.

Sunggyu neglected Hoya and left the room quickly leaving Hoya dumbfounded.

“Sunggyu, Sunggyu hyung!” Sunggyu shouted while his eyes scanning the living room trying to find the new-leader. He don’t care of other members that stared at him weirdly in the living room.

“Ne. I’m here,” Sungjong shouted back from the kitchen. He want to make ramyum when Sunggyu suddenly shouted for him.

Sunggyu quickly made his way to the kitchen and this time luck was on his side as Sungjong was the only person in the kitchen.

“Sungjong...” Sunggyu panted while trying to catch his breath.

“Hyung, what,” Sungjong spoke in minimum volume as he rubbed his hyung’s back although it didn’t give much help.

“Hoya.. he’s weird.” Sunggyu finally caught his breath and took one chair to sit down.

“Weird? Why?” Sungjong looked confuse as he also took one chair and landed his on it.

“He said...... your S-line look y.” There’s full of worrisome in Sunggyu’s face.

“What!? Bhuahaha,” Sungjong couldn’t control his laugh as he let out a loud one before Sunggyu cupped his mouth.

“Hyung. It’s not weird. Many people said that to me. It’s not a big deal.” Sungjong tried hard to restrain his laugh.

“Serious?” Sunggyu still cannot believe it.

“Yes hyung. Just bear with it ne.” Sungjong was in the midst of convincing his hyung.

“Okay. But.. Yeah, I guess so,” Sunggyu finally agreed.

“Hyung, see, because of you, my ramyun is still not cook.” Sungjong showed the ramyun in his hand that not even open yet.

“As I care,” Sunggyu sat up and made his move.

“Ya!! Lee Sungjong, cook me Ramyun!” Sungjong shouted. Last time it works, and so will this time too. He satisfied of his smart brain.

Sunggyu looked back in shock as he bit his lips out of frustration. Being maknae .

That night, they tried to make it seem natural and sleep in each other room. 6 more days.

~Day 1 over~

____________________________________________________________________________________