Day 3 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

After along silent,Hoya asked back. “Sunggyu hyung? Sungjong?”.

“Actually, we.. emmm..” Sungjong thought hard for an excuse but he got cut by Sunggyu. “Actually Sunggyu hyung wanted to help me improve my vocal.” Sunggyu looked at Hoya hoping he would believe him.

“Since when Sungjong learn vocal from you? We have our own vocal teacher right?” Hoya sounded suspicious. He approached them and took a sit near them.

“Since errrr...” Sungjong stuttered.

“Since our comeback is just around the corner,” Sunggyu managed to help.

“But our comeback is on next month, it’s not THAT around the corner right?,” Hoya asked back.

Aish, why this kid has too many questions? Sunggyu was totally annoyed but he suddenly came out with a great idea. I’m satisfied with my brain. He smirked at his thought.

“Hyunggggg~~~~~ Hoya Hyunggggg~~~~ You didn’t tell us why you came here” Sunggyu whined and grabbed Hoya’s arm. Hoya's weaknest is always Sungjong. Although he felt jelly at that moment, that was the only way to come out from their situation.

Sungjong rolled his eyes when he saw Sunggyu did that. He, too felt jelly cause he never do that to his hyung. Okay, he lied, he has done that everytime he made mistakes but this is Sunggyu he talking about. His ever-cool-bad-style-leader.

“Su-Sungjong.. Actually I came here to practice my dance.” Hoya blushed when Sunggyu tighten his grips on Hoya’s arm. The maknae then added. “Practice dance? Then I can help you to give my opinion,” Sunggyu gave his, nope Sungjong’s precious smile. He kinda enjoyed the moments. No no no you are not enjoying this Sunggyu.

Seeing the situation, an evil thought came in Sungjong’s mind. “Okay, since Sungjong going to help you, I think I will just go back home.” Sungjong got up and looked at both of them. Sunggyu definitely sent him a death glare and talked with his eyes (yes, he can do that despite being in Sungjong’s body).

Nope, you’re not going to do that Lee Sungjong. You’re not going to leave me alone with this guy.  Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

Yes, I’m definitely going to do that hyung. Sungjong sent back the message by widen his eyes.

“Okay, bye.” Sungjong quickly made his way out leaving the two lovey-dovey couple there. Sunggyu looked at Hoya and gave an awkward smile while Hoya gave him a sincere one before he said. “Let’s start.” ____________________________________________________________________________

That night, all of Infinite members busy packing all of their important things in the bag. Since they will not in the spotlight world, they just brought few t-shirts and track suits. Sungjong and Woohyun, Hoya with Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo all in their respective rooms.

 “Hyung, why you have 3 bags when I and Myungsoo will only bring one? Sungyeol asked when he saw Dongwoo was surrounded by 3 bags. 2 camping bags and a backpack.

The older looked at them proudly and said. “ I have way too many important things than you guys.” Sungyeol seemed not satisfy and added. “ No hyung, since we’re all guys, our things will be the same. You will have what I have. Right Myungsoo?” Sungyeol turned to his dongsaeng looking for back up. Myungsoo simply nodded as he just wanted to be an observer.

“Hyung, let me see your bag.” Sungyeol took one of the camping bags and started to pull out everything inside.

“T-shirt, pass. Underwear, pass. Boxer, pass. Wait, hyung, you still has this pig boxer?” Sungyeol raised the pink boxer and put it aside. He then continued. “Track-suit, pass. Towel, okay.” After done with the first bag, he proceeded with the second one. Dongwoo just eyeing Sungyeol’s act quietly.

“What is this hyung? Lie detector? And.. a comic? Hyung!!” Sungyeol shrieked. Myungoo just shook his head to see the sight.

“What? You need it in camping.” Dongwoo tried to prevent Sungyeol from throw them away.

“Hyung, you better take out all of the useless things in this bag before I throw all of them.” The younger tried to threaten the dino boy.

“Araso araso” Dongwoo then took out all of the weirdest things people will bring on their training outside his bag. After he finished, Sungyeol took a look back at the bag again and finally satisfied. “See, you only need one camping bag like mine right? Now everything’s done.”

“Err, Sungyeol you forgot to check his back pack.” Myungsoo finally opened his mouth and pointed at Dongwoo’s backpack.

“Ya ya, why you tell him?!” Dongwoo looked anxious and grabbed his backpack tightly. “Please, don’t look at this bag. It is extremely important things in here.”

“Well, if it’s EXTREMELY important, let us take a look at it.” Sungyeol snatched the back and looked at it thoroughly.

Like an immigration, he checked one by one. “ Toothbrush,pass. MP3, okay I guess. Fan’s letter? Ermm, I’ll let this slip. Golf ball? Mini car? I didn’t know this thing is EXTREMELY important to you hyung.” Sungyeol purposely stressed the ‘extremely’ part.  

“For me it’s precious. And I’m going to carry this bag, not you.” Dongwoo took the things and put it back in his bag.

“Aigoo, hyung, we really need to take care of you.” Sungyeol said before continued his worked.

______________________________________________________________________________

In Woogyu room~

“Hyung, what else I need to bring?” Woohyun asked in the middle of packing his things.

“Just bring whatever you want, Woohyun.” Sungjong said nonchalant.. You’re big enough hyung. Sungjong took a suitable shirt in Sunggyu’s closet and put it in the bag. After finished with the cloth, Sungjong looked around but he didn’t have any idea what else too bring as Sunggyu, so he text the older.

To: Leader Gyu

Hyung, what else to bring? Woohyun hyung also asked what he needs to bring.

 Sent.

Sungjong chuckled when he saw the message. Did he just ask Sunggyu what to bring like Woohyun did? Well, I’m not big enough. He shrugged.

From: Leader Gyu

Tell Woohyun to just bring what he wants. And for you, don’t forget to bring my vitamin and my favourite pajama.

Sungjong laughed when he saw the replied while Woohyun looked at him weirdly. The small-eyed boy then going through the closet back to find Sunggyu’s favourite pajama. The problem is he didn’t know which one between three of the pajama in the closet. Thats when Woohyun appeared in his sight and his brilliant idea came.

“Hey, Woohyun. I have question for you. Since we’ve became a roommate for a long time, I want you to choose which one is my favourite pajama?” Sungjong lift all of the pajamas highly.

“Erm, of course I know this hyung. The pink one! Right? Yeaaa” Without even wait for the answer, Woohyun dance happily.

Of course I like this one. You’re great Woohyun!” Sungjong praised the greasy boy.

I didn’t know you like pink pajama hyung. Sungjong rolled the pajama and put it in the bag.

They all went to bed and wait for tomorrow.

~Day 3 over~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saranghae:

fashionchik91: Hoya didn't found out. But will he be? keke

hyewon29: I do think Sunggyu's eyes are special. It have strange attraction. Agree? :)

tairni48: Hoya didn't overheard anything. Well, it's not time yet nor did I say he will find out anytime soon.

TheNarratress: Thanks for your long comment. It made my day. :D

toshiba19: Dongsaeng! ^^ you have 4 EPIC words in your comment. EPIC. :p

monsterallergie: Chapter up! enjoy!