Clean Clean!

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

“So, Woohyun and Sungjong will clean my room and bathroom. Dongwoo and Sungyeol, you both clean the kitchen and living room. Hoya, Myungsoo and me will be in charge of another two rooms.” Sungjong nodded in satisfaction. It’s all according to the plan. Woohyun and Sunggyu got the hardest one, Sungyeol and Dongwoo need to deal with a smelly kitchen while his two favourite hyungs will get the easiest one.

“Hy-Hyung, why I’m getting the hardest one. There’s no way I can clean MY ROOM and bathroom with Woohyun. Hyung.” Sunggyu looked at the leader with dissatisfaction.

“My room? Since when I share room with you Sungjong-ah?” All of the member’s eyes shifted to Woohyun, then to Sunggyu. They are totally 99.9% synchronized.

“I – I mean your and Sunggyu hyung room.” Sunggyu stuttered. He nearly exposed their secret.

“Okay okay. Now move. No more talking,” With Sungjong’s words everyone quickly went to their respective place. Sungjong grinned at his beloved ‘dongsaeng’. So, this is the feeling of became a leader.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In the kitchen~

“Arghh, hyung I cannot do this. It’s too smelly,” Sungyeol took the rubbish in disgust.

“Come on Sungyeol. You can do it.” Dongwoo tried to give Sungyeol support but the younger looked at him annoyingly.

“Hyung! You should help me!,” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“I'm trying to help you right now,” Dongwoo said nonchalantly.

“By giving me support?” The younger boy raised one of his eyebrow.

“Ne!” Dongwoo then replied happily. Of course with his widest smile.

“Hyung!!” Sungyeol cried.

“What?!” Dongwoo jumped lightly. He didn’t know why Sungyeol kept yelling at him.

“You need to help me!” This time, Sungyeol used more high voice.

“I’m helping you right now. By giving you support, Sungyeol-ah.” Dongwoo still looked innocent as ever. 

“Aishh. I’m going crazy.” Sungyeol hit his head to the wall lightly. Why he have this hyung, seriously.

“What’s going on here? I can totally hear your voice from my room Sungyeol,” Without realize, Sungjong came to the kitchen with his hands on his waist.

“Hyung! Dongwoo hyung don’t want to help me,” Sungyeol immediately jumped to the leader looking for support.

“Hyung, I’m giving him a 110% support. It’s that wrong?” Dongwoo then cling at the leader with his cute pout. Sungjong looked at Dongwoo, then Sungyeol. Of course, Dongwoo win without margin. Sungjong smiled in satisfaction.

“Sungyeol, I think it okay for Dongwoo to support you. You need to work harder you know. Don’t be a lazy .” Yes, finally all of his anger to Sungyeol before this burst. This time on Sungyeol face not on his oh-so-cute-teddybear.

“Hyung, you’re being bias right now,” Sungyeol’s face was totally sour.

“Nope, I am not.” Yes I am. Simply because you always bullied me hyung. Now serve your right.

“Dongwoo, keep giving Sungyeol support. I’m going to check on Sungjong.” With that, Sungjong left them and moved to Woohyun’s room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In Woogyu’s room~

“Sungjong, you need to do it properly!” Woohyun took the blanket from Sunggyu’s hand and showed a proper way to fold it.

“You don’t need to be too harsh Woohyun hyung,” Sunggyu eyed Woohyun’s every move on folding the blanket. It’s not like he don’t know how to do it, it just.. He is too lazy?

“Sungjong, you need to throw away all the rubbish. Here,” Woohyun then handed him a basket of rubbish that already overflowed with trash.

“Woohyun-ah. Don’t be like this please.” Sunggyu cannot hold it anymore. Woohyun barely do anything in the room.

“Did you just call me ‘Woohyun-ah?” AH?!” Woohyun widen his eyes in shock. Sungjong never called him like that.

“No. I didn’t call you Woohyun-ah. I said Woohyun hyung. Maybe there’s something wrong with your ear hyung.” Sunggyu gulped down. What happen if Woohyun didn’t believe it?

“Is it? Cause I thought I heard you talk informal to me,” The frown on Woohyun’s face was clearly shown.

“Eyyyy. You are my hyung. There’s no way I would talk informal to you hyung.” Please believe it. Please believe it. Sunggyu prayed in his heart.

“Maybe I heard it wrong. Ne, Sungjong-ah. I have something interesting to do. Mind to join?” Woohyun's face back to cheerful when he talked about his little idea.

Hearing it, Sunggyu didn’t felt right. Woohyun’s idea will never be good. Last time he tried to make new recipe, they nearly became roasted. Yes, the kitchen nearly explode and he didn’t even know why.

“I- I don’t like the idea hyung,” Sunggyu said hesitantly.

“Eh? But I’m not telling you yet. Listen Sungjong, actually I’m really interested to see what is in Sunggyu hyung bag. He never let me get near it. Must be something hidden inside,” Woohyun said half whisper.

No, not that Woohyun. You don’t plan to my bag right? Sunggyu shivered when he heard the idea. His precious bag, no one can see it.

“Hy-hyung. I think we shouldn’t do that. Sunggyu hyung will be mad.” Sunggyu felt really nervous as he glanced at his black bag.

“Of course he will be mad. But he wouldn’t know if none of us tell him.” Woohyun grinned.

Woohyun, you just spilled the secret to me right now.

Sunggyu still want to confront his dongsaeng but Woohyun already walked to the bag and grabbed it.

“Let see what’s inside you bag hyung,” Woohyun slowly opened the zip of the bag with full of curiousity when suddenly Sunggyu snatched it.

“Sungjong! What are you doing. Give it back!” Woohyun glared at the maknae. He’s totally annoyed when his curiousity suddenly cut off.

“Hyung. I don’t think we should do this.” Sunggyu still grabbed the bag tightly.

“Give it to me. Why are you acting so weird? Since when you become so caring to Sunggyu hyung?” Woohyun walked to the maknae and took back the bag. Sunggyu cannot do anything. His act obviously will make Woohyun suspect him more.

Slowly, the zip being opened. Sunggyu just eyeing it nervously. Soon after, the insight of the bag can be seen. Woohyun quickly dug in the bag without mercy. In front of his owner.

“Vitamin. Ginseng. Another vitamin. Another ginseng. I didn’t know Sunggyu hyung is this weak.” He took out everything one by one.

“What is this? Sunggyu hyung have this!?” Woohyun then took out something from the bag and his eyes widen in shock.

Ah-he found it. My secret. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Omo, what is Sunggyu little secret? I'll give lemon candy to who guess it right. It's not I tell you. LOL.  Sungjong little fun will be on next chappie, please anticipate.

To my new subscriber, thanks for subcribing to my story. And  to my commenter, flying kiss to you. Keke. Please enjoy.