Day 2 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

“Sungjong, look!,”Woohyun turned around to show the thing to Sunggyu. Of course the older one already knew what is that ‘thing’.

“I don’t believe Sunggyu hyung has A Pink new album. With their signatures! And he always said he's not interested with girl groups,” Woohyun pouted while looking through the album.

“Err-hyung. I think the one that always said not interested in girl group is you. Remember, Sesame Player?” Slowly and slowly, the hamster guy took the album from Woohyun’s hand while the boy tried to hide his embarrassment.

“Of course I don't like girl group. I only love our Inspirits,” Woohyun replied but it look more like an excuse to Sunggyu.

“Who’s your favourite in A Pink?” Sunggyu asked his dongsaeng.

 “Eunji. Her voice is no joke plus she is cu- Wait- Sungjong-ah. I don't like girl group I tell you. I only love inspi-“

“Yeah yeah I believe.” Sunggyu said sarcastically. He then shoved back the album inside his bag.

“Sungjong!” A sudden voice made both Sunggyu and Woohyun turned around. Turned out it was their ‘beloved’ leader, standing at the door his both hands on his waist.

“What are you both doing? This room still messy like before. Sungjong? Woohyun?” The leader looked annoy while his eyes still scanning the room, then to both of s.

 “We’re working on it hyung,” Sunggyu just gave a slow reply. Sungjong made his step to one of the racks and wiped it with his forefinger.

“Sungjong, look at this! I think you can swim in this dust. Clean it faster!” Sungjong gave an evil smile to his hyung. He knew it’s not a best thing to do since he will suffer when his body changed back but.. who cares. Future is future. Now is now. Since he is leader now, he needs to take care of his ‘dongsaengs’ and their house too. By monitoring them of course.

Sunggyu gritted his teeth in annoyed. Sungjong tried to take his revenge right now and he can just follow him. The maknae took a small towel and wiped the rack slowly, clean it with all the dust. He don’t want to talk back since it will only make things get worse.

“Woohyun, you go take care of the bathroom,” Sungjong gave the next order when he saw Sunggyu followed his words obediently.

“Hyung, help me too. I cannot take care of it alone.” Woohyun whined to Sungjong but the boy didn’t seem bothered with it and added.

“I need to help Myungsoo and Hoya. I already gave you our cute maknae remember.” Sungjong patted Sunggyu’s back lightly. Woohyun looked at the maknae and flashed a smile.

“Okay. I guess I’ll need a little help from Jongie.”

“Great. Then I guess you can take care of our maknae. I’ll go help Myungsoo and Hoya,” The new leader walked out from the room leaving Woohyun and Sunggyu there. Before he stepped out from the room, Sungjong glanced back at Sunggyu and winked at him giving a ‘Good luck’ message.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In Myungsoo's room, both of the boys busy rearranged back the room. Since the room is too packed with unnecessary things, mainly Dongwoo’s toys, they just put them in one box and shoved it under the bed.

“Hyung, what is this?” Myungsoo lifted a blue stick that didn’t really look like a stick. It has a small button at the end of it and if you looked carefully, there’s a hole in the middle of the stick.

Myungsoo examined the stick cautiously and when he pushed the small button, another small stick came out from the hole inside it gave him a great shock. He let go of the stick and a small gasped came from his mouth.

“What the hell is this weird thing! I could have died!” A loud yelled came from the boy when he finally recovered back his mind.

“Everything weird in this room belongs to Dongwoo. And yes, you could have died so be careful. He probably has a snake inside his closet.” Hoya joked around when he saw Myungsoo’s panicked face. Dongwoo always has weird toys that they never see in this world. Some of them were given by fans and some of them... it’s still a mystery when and where Dongwoo actually bought it.

“Myungsoo, Hoya, did you guys have any problems? Wait, why you looked pale Myungsoo?” The entrance of the leader quickly grabbed the attention of the two boys.

“Hyung, Dongwoo hyung has a snake in his closet!” Myungsoo jumped to Sungjong almost immediately.

“WHAT!?” Sungjong and Hoya shriek at the same time.

“You actually believe that Myungsoo? It’s a joke. JOKE” Hoya soon burst in laughter. How could Myungsoo believe in his ridiculous joke. When Myungsoo realized the real situation, he instantly joined Hoya’s laugh..

“Emm.. Guys, did I miss something? Should we check on Dongwoo’s closet?” Sungjong was dumbfounded when he saw s weird behaviour. Hoya and Myungsoo stopped their laugh instantly, then looked at Sungjong for 3 seconds and ended up with a huge laugh again.  

“Okay,okay stop it. My stomach and mouth hurts” Myungsoo said while holding his stomach. He looked at the leader that still with his confuse face.

“Hyung, you want to help us?” The atmosphere was finally settled down and all three of them took a seat on the bed.

“Well, there is not much to do. This room is not so messy and so do Hoya’s room. After we clean both room, I think we should lend a hand to Sungjong and Woohyun.” Sungjong made a decision. Maybe he’s been too harsh to Sunggyu earlier.

After stepped out from Woohyun’s room, he hides outside the room and peeked in to see their progress. Seeing how Sunggyu worked hard to clean his room and the bathroom, Sungjong didn’t feel good at all. It's weird how he suppose to feel happy, instead his heart felt bad.

 __________________________________________________________________________________

After a day drenched with sweats, their dorm was finally clean. They all gathered in the living room, lying down with their smelly body. No one start a conversation, they just want to rest peacefully.

Sungjong then stood up and looked at all of his hyung. He gave them a satisfaction smile because of their effort on cleaning their house.

“Okay. Anyone want pizza? Sungjong going to treat us. He told me earlier, right Sungjongie?” Sungjong looked at Sunggyu, gave him a meaningful smile and signaled him to nod.

“Aaaa—yes.” Sunggyu who’s really good in understanding a situation gave a nod. He knew Sungjong want to treat them using his own money, not him. He knew Sungjong felt bad for all of his hyung today.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After ate the pizza, all of the members went to their room with their eyes half open. The cleaning was too tiring, probably more tiring than their schedules. Sungjong just watched his hyungs retreated to their room. He then took all of the leftover food and brought it to the kitchen. Although he’s now in Sunggyu’s body, he still felt responsible as the maknae.

The boy collected all of dirty plates and proceeded to the sink.

“Sungjong,” Sungjong startled with the sudden voice and turned around. His eyes immediately met Sunggyus’ that already sat on the chair.

“Hyung, you didn’t sleep yet?” He asked.

“Nope. Why? You not think to ask me wash all the plate right?” The older said half joking.

“No no! Hyung, I’m sorry earlier. I bullied you a lot.” Sungjong kept his head down as his voice became slow.

“It’s okay. I knew you want to know the feeling of being a leader. So, I’m going to go to sleep now,” Sunggyu sat up and made his way out but his steps stopped and he turned around back at the maknae.

“Sungjong..” He called.

“Yes hyung. Do you want to help me wash this?” Sungong raised one of the plates that already soaked with bubbles.  

“No. That’s your job, maknae. Just.. don’t forget to take all my vitamins. Twice a day, remember. You still in my body.” Sunggyu then walked away without even hear Sungjong’s reply.

~Day 2 over~

__________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! Guess why I update? Yes, yes, it's their 2nd anniversary of course.  

Owh Cathsnsd09, xDanvy and anastasiamargareta, why you so good at guessing! I love A pink actually. ----(O) lemon candy for you or should I posted it? XD

Since its #2YearsWithINFINITE, I'll spam some gif..