Performances

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

All the Infinite members gathered at the living room as instructed by Sungjong. The leader said he has something to announce which blooming everyone’s interest.

Taking a deep breath, he started. “ Everyone, I have something to say. The CEO-nim asked me to deliver this news to all of you.” The members’ eyes were fixed at Sungjong as he continued. “For our Korea comeback this May, we will travel to five different cities in Korea”

“Really! Is this like Korea tour or something hyung?” Dongwoo was totally excited as he grabbed Sungyeol’s hands. The choding was grinning ear to ear hearing the news.

“Wait, let me finished first. In one day. We’re going to travel in one day.” Sungjong closed his eyes tightly expecting a loud scream like ‘ya!!’ from the members. 1..2..3.. seconds and he didn’t hear any voice. The boy slowly opened back his eyes and saw all the members with mouths wide opened.

They looked like statue without any single movement. “Erm, you guys not gonna said something?”

“YA!!!!!!!”

“Hyung, this is crazy!” yeah, our boss is crazy Hoya hyung.

“Hyung, it’ll be really tiring!” yeah, I expect that from you Sunggyu hyung.

“I’m going to bring my camera and took lots of photos!” We’re not going to zoo Myungsoo hyung. I’m going to throw away your camera.

“How we’re going to travel in one day?” Finally, one real question.

Everyone’s eyes shifted to Woohyun upon hearing the question. “We’re using a helicopter.” Sungjong said calmly.

“Helicopter!? WOhoooo! I never ride a helicopter before!” Sungyeol sat up with Dongwoo and they began to dance in a circle movement.

Sungjong took a deep breath watching all his ‘dongsaengs’. Two more days and I’m so done having these dongsaeng. I want all my hyungs back.

 “Sungjong? Your face looked pale. Is it something wrong?” Hoya watched Sunggyu in concern. Sungjong turned to look at the maknae and saw his once flawless white face already change color.

“Sungjong, are you okay?” Sungjong asked the maknae.

“Do we really need to ride a helicopter?” Sunggyu said in a low voice but it’s enough to be heard by all the occupants there.

“Wait.....” Woohyun jumped in front of Sunggyu’s face instantly. “You’re afraid. Don’t you maknae?” The greasy boy tried to guess but met with Sunggyu’s silence.

“You’re afraid of helicopter? Our fearless maknae Sungjongie afraid to ride a helicopter!?” Sungyeol just worsen the situation by laughing out loud and soon followed by Woohyun and Dongwoo.

Sunggyu gritted his teeth angrily. If he’s in his body right now, he’ll surely bark at them. When he become the leader, not to mention the eldest too, the members will covered it a bit but now, they can laugh at him freely. Sunggyu knew deep down that he’ll surely join them to laugh at the maknae if the reverse situation happens.

Are you feeling like this everytime I laugh at you Jongie? He felt sorry suddenly.

“Ya ya, can you stop already?” Sungjong yelled at them and they immediately stop. “If you have any complaint about this, just call our boss. I don’t want to hear anymore rant.” For once, he felt like a big brother to them. His hyungs sometimes are more immature than him.

______________________________________________________________________________

“Okay, everyone ready? You’ll be up after Secret performance.” Once the manager finished talking, the MC announced Secret performance, meaning that they will perform next.

All of them getting ready at the backstage, waiting for their name to be call. They’ll perform two songs straight that were Nothing’s Over and Be Mine. Soon after, the MC announced their group name and the fans cheered loudly.

Woohyun, as always threw his virtual hearts to Inspirits and it made the fans crazy. They took the place and the music start. For Sunggyu and Sungjong, they tried their best to play each other roles, from the singing, to the dancing. Sungjong didn’t sing with high voice and Sunggyu made Sungjong’s infamous ‘geurae’ stare awkwardly. At least he didn’t fell backward while doing that.

After the end of the performance, they were given 10 minutes time to talk with fans. As a leader, Sungjong was responsible to lead the talk, and so he started. “Hello inspirit! Are you guys happy?”

The fans answered with a loud scream. Sungjong smile happily looking at their fans but he don’t know what to say after that. Usually, as a maknae, he just needs to stand at the far end and smile. The hyungs will take care of the talking parts. He looked at every one of the members and smile mischievously.

“Okay, guys, who want to see Sungjong’s aegyo?” He grinned when he saw Sunggyu’s shocking face. He knew well the older hate to do aegyo so much but who cares. He’s in Sungjong’s body and Sungjong is in charge of aegyo. No, not Woohyun, he’s in charge of greasiness.

“Let’s hear Sungjong’s buing buing. Do you want it!?” He screamed.

“NE!!!” The fans answered simultaneously.

 Sunggyu was in despair. Sungjong got him this time. You’re gonna pay this after we change our body back maknae. Just when he wanted to rant more in his mind, Sungjong already counted from three to one.

“Buing buing, buing buing,” He hope Sungjong’s cute face will make it more natural. Fans continued to cheer at him so it didn’t feel that bad.

“Now, we’re going to play rock, scissors, and paper. The loser will get a flick on his forehead. How does you guys like that?” Sungjong was totally excited to control all his hyungs. He looked at the members and decided on two players. “Woohyun and Sungyeol will play this.” It’s not hard to choose the ‘suitable’ players.

“Hyung, why me? I only know how to throw hearts,” Woohyun whined. “Do you want me to play this inspirit?” the greasy boy asked the fans.

“YES!!!” and the answer was not on his side. These fans only know how to say yes. Even if I ask ‘do you want to die’ they’ll just answer yes. Woohyun pouted at his thought.

Sungyeol already faced him for the game and the other members were monitored curiously. On the count of three, the two of them showed the sign. Sungyeol made a rock while Woohyun chose water.

“KYAAA!!” Sungyeol screamed with his dolphin voice while Woohyun just laughing crazily.

“I got you!” Woohyun said and prepared to flick Sungyeol’s forehead. Myungsoo and Dongwoo helped Woohyun by grabbing both side of Sungyeol’s hands. The tall choding was taken aback when Woohyun landed the hard punishment to him. Everyone was laughing seeing the funny scenes.

Sungjong wanted to enjoy more but the staffs already made signed for him to end the talking part. After bid a goodbye to the fans, all of them walked to the backstage. Hoya slowly approached the leader and whispered something to him. “Hyung, why do you chose Woohyun and Sungyeol?”

______________________________________________________________________________

The two members of Infinite making their ways to the van slowly, preventing any other members to realize they were missing from the waiting room. Carefully, they met the manager that slept in the driver’s seat.

“Hyung,” He called the manager. It didn’t take much time before the manager opened his eyes.

“What?”

“We need some help. Can you bring Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung to other place after this?” One of them asked.

“Sunggyu and Sungjong? Why?” The manager gave them a puzzled look.

“Hyung, please. Just do what we ask. Go bring them to anywhere except home okay? Please.” The older of the two begged.

“Aishh. You’re so weird. Okay, okay.” The man agreed. “Go call the other members if they already finished changing their clothes.” He added.

“Okay.” The Infinite member replied. He then took out his phone and typed a message on it.

Secret meeting. In the bathroom once we reach our dorm.

Sent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated.  Few more chapters and all done and good! ^^ btw, who's the two members?

Now let me spazz about my new poster. Beautiful isn't it? Not to mention she made a gif for me! freaking love it. Thank you to goodlynlyn from Eternal Summer Graphics Services for the poster. My dongsaeng (deliberatemistake) is the CEO of the shop so please show her some supports ne especially if you're an inspirit.  :)