Day 4 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

The boys soon took a sit near the camp fire. Everyone felt nervous when looking at the lie detector. Well,except the happy Dongwoo who thought he never has a secret. After made a rock, scissor, paper, Sungyeol was chosen as the first lucky (or not) person. He nervously put his hand on the lie detector.

“Who’s going to ask the question?” Sungyeol asked nervously.

“Me me!” Dongwoo shouted. He cleared his throat and asked.  “I think I’m prettier than Hyuna in troublemaker performance? Please answer honestly Yeolna.”

“No! There’s no way I’m prettier than her. I AM A BOY not a girl.”

BUZZZZZ.

“Ouchhhh. This weird thing!” Sungyeol yelled when the machine indicated that he was lying.

“Wahhh,I can’t believe you think you’re prettier.” Woohyun shook his head.

“Ani~ Just... Okay,let’s move on. Who’s next!?” Sungyeol gritted his teeth and waited for the next member.

Dongwoo slowly raised his hand and the boys gazed quickly shifted to the rapper.

“I’ll take revenge.” Sungyeol looked at his hyung and think of a question.

“Okay. I have stole Myungsoo’s money before.” The tall boy asked in satisfaction. After thinking for a while, Dongwoo finally spoke. “Yes.”

DING DONG.

“YESS!! OKAYY!!” Dongwoo shouted joyfully. He’s too happy to avoid the current punishment. What he didn’t realize was the death glare from the members especially from Myungsoo.

“Hyung,did you just admitted that you stole my money?” Myungsoo asked. Dongwoo immediately snapped from his situation and looked at his dongsaeng.

“Ayyy, I didn’t stole. I just borrowed it from your wallet. And I also saw Sungyeol took some money from your wallet. Come on, we’re roomate after all.”  The hyung words just left Myungsoo sighed.

“Okay,okay. It’s getting late. Let’s move on... to our maknae. JJongJong,” Woohyun said in his greasy style.

What’s with Jjongjong seriously. Sunggyu thought.

“I’m going to ask the question. There’s something that I’m curious about.” Myungsoo suddenly said.

Reality quickly hit Sunggyu when he realized what Myungsoo was about to ask. He secretly prayed Myungsoo will not ask that question. Sungjong also covered with sweat as Sunggyu already told him about Myungsoo's suspicious.

“When we’re in mountain climbing-,”

I’m dead. We’re dead Sungjong. Let me just throw myself in the campfire.

“did you called Sungjong-“

“Time time!” Hoya suddenly cut off Myungsoo. “What do you mean ‘did you called Sungjong’. He IS Sungjong. Your question was not interesting. Let me ask.” The purple maniac boy added.

Sunggyu and Sungjong were relieved when Hoya decided to cut off Myungsoo’s question. They both felt the urged to hug Hoya for saving them.

“I respect Hoya hyung the most in our group.” Hoya asked.

“Eyyy,what’s with the question.” Dongwoo and Sungyeol whined.

Sunggyu was in between whether to say yes or no. If he say ‘no’ then Hoya will be sad and if he say ‘yes’ then he probably get hit by the current.

“Yes.” He finally chose hoping that the machine is dumb enough.

BUZZZ.

“Ouchhh.”

“ So I’m not the one that you respect the most.” Hoya pouted. Yes he pouted that’s why he’s called Hoaegi.

“I respect you hyung. But of course the one that I respect the most is Sunggyu hyung. He’s the oldest remember?” Sunggyu gave his logic.

“It’s true Hoya. We all respect our leader right?” Woohyun stepped in to help the situation.

“Erm,I guess that’s it for now. It’s too late already. Let’s go to sleep.” Sungjong finally spoke. He has the right as the leader. Although the members don’t seem to agree at first, mainly because some of them didn’t even go to the ‘truth or lie’ situation, they need to listen to their leader.

Sungjong also treat to call Mr Kim if they didn’t listen to him. Soon, all of them walked in their respective tents like the leader assigned them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong glanced at his watch. It’s been 12 am and he still can’t sleep. He looked at Sungyeol and the latter already snoring implying he’s already in deep sleep. His eyes shifted to Myungsoo and the boy just had a peaceful face before..... his eyes opened.

“Hyung, you still didn’t sleep?”

“What!? You shocked me. I can’t sleep.” Sungjong gave a short answer. Myungsoo then faced the leader and rubbed his eyes.

“Ne, hyung. I have something to say. I actually felt suspicious to Sungjong. Before, in the mountain, he shouted ‘Sungjong!’ when you felt down.” Myungsoo said while trying to mimick the whole situation.

Sungjong instantly felt uneasy with Myungsoo’s suspicious. Myungsoo really believe what he heard, which is true anyway.

“Is there something he hides from us? Or you actually knew about this?” The poker face boy kept pushing Sungjong. Sungjong just kept quiet and think what he should do.

“Hyung? I guess you know nothing. Maybe I’ll just ask other members tomorrow.” He added.

“NO!! Don’t!” Sungjong nearly shouted but he was well aware that Sungyeol was still sleeping.

“Actually I think you deserve to know something. But promise me you’ll never tell anyone. Promise?” Sungjong raised his pinky finger.

“Okay, promise.” Myungsoo then linked them together.

Sungjong took a deep breath and spoke. “I am actually Sungjong, that trapped in Sunggyu hyung’s body.” Myungsoo need to know before he talk about his suspicious to other members.

“What!? What are you talking about hyung? It’s not even funny. This is not Secret Garden story hyung. Wait! Is that mean that Sunggyu hyung trapped in your body too?” Myungsoo gave a serious look and trailed over Sungjong’s face. In front of him is a man with hamster look-alike not his cute maknae.

“Yes. It’s true.” Sungjong nodded lightly.

“Hyung? No way I’m going to believe that! It’s ridiculous.”

“Then, it’s up to you.” Sungjong moved to back-face Myungsoo but the boy quickly grabbed his hand.

“Okay okay. If you’re really Sungjong, tell me one secret that only Sungjong and me know.” Myungsoo still find it hard to believe. Who does?

“Erm, you and I went to eat ice-cream last week.” Sungjong started.

“Of course everyone in our group knew that.” Myungsoo interrupted.

“Yes, they knew. What they didn’t know is you made me paid the bill because you forgot to bring your wallet right?” Sungjong finished his explanation. Myungsoo replayed back the scene and his eyes went-wide immediately.

“HOLY-“

“Don’t curse hyung.”

“-KIMCHI CHIGAE” Myungsoo cupped his mouth in shock.

“By the way, I AM Sungjong, hyung.” Sungjong smiled sweetly but it made Myungsoo shivered.

“This can’t be true. I’m going to sleep now. I don’t know anything and this is a nightmare.” He mumbled.

“Great. Just pretend you didn’t know anything and please don’t tell anyone. Ne, Myungsoo HYUNG~”

~Day 4 Over~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So Myungsoo knew! Did anyone expect this? keke. Since some of you request Myungjong moment, the last part covered it right? ^^

Thanks for all your comments and please comment more~