Interview

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

After lunch, the manager came to their dorm with their coordinators and stylists.

“Okay boys, get ready for our interview with Carefree Magazine.” With that said, all of the coordinators went to the respective boys to give them their outfits and style them according to what suit them the best.

“Here, your clothes leader.” Miyun, one of the coordinators handed Sungjong one of the cloths in her hand.

“Hoya,Dongwoo” She called the dancing machines while raising two of the outfits.

“L, Sungyeol, Sungjong, here,” The others soon got their own outfits.

“Why so small..” Sunggyu muttered at his cloth while raising it high. He then took a look at his body.

“Did this boy has girl body..” He complained on how small Sungjong’s body looks. After a few moments of staring at the outfit, he finally put it on, well with much difficulties.

The manager then went to Sungjong and handed him a paper.

“Sunggyu, here are the questions that they will ask in the interview. I’ve put all the answers here so you need to memorize it.” The paper then switched hand from the manager to the now-leader.

Sungjong take a look at the questions and the answers on the paper. He knew that Sunggyu always need to memorize the answers so the interview will be smooth but never had he known that it will be this much. A two freaking pages!

“How could I memorize this..” Sungjong's face wrinkled at the thought. He quickly made up his mind to meet the real leader. From afar, he can see Sunggyu having hard time to put on his clothes.

“Sunggyu hyung, how I’m suppose to memorize this in short time?” Sungjong showed his hyung the papers on his hand. Sunggyu immediately turned around to meet the young boy's eyes.

“So, you see how hard to be a leader right. I need to memorize this every single time.” Sunggyu took the paper and read it one by one.

“Just help me hyung. You don’t want me to mess up right,” Sungjong didn’t want to hear his hyung’s nag, what he need right now is the advices.

“Huh, okay,” Sunggyu just sighed.

“You just need to remember the key point like this,” He showed one of the questions in the paper.

“Here, when they asked ‘what is your opinion on your new concept’, you just need to remember here, no need to be too formal” Sunggyu pointed one of the lines on the answer part.

“Okay, hyung. Thanks,” Sungjong took back the paper and went to the stylist to do his hair.

“Okay guys, looks like everyone's ready, Let’s go,” The manager said after checked on everyone's outfits, hairstyles and their appearances.

____________________________________________________________________________________

On the interview;

“Hello,INFINITE here!” All of them greeted. They began the interview for the magazine.

“Okay, so we will begin our talk. First of all, can you tell us about your new concept of Be Mine Japanese version?” The reporter started the first question. Instantly, all of the Infinite members turned to Sungjong waiting for an answer.

“Err, our concept..” Sungjong stuttered. It was hard than he thought. He was really nervous to became everyone's attention right there. Slowly, he started to remember the answer.

“Our concept was futuristic. With monochrome and metallic outfit, we hope to bring our 99.9% synchronization in futuristic form. And we hope everyone will anticipate a lot.” Luckily, the first question went smoothly. Sungjong relieved as he managed to answer it without much problem.

After that, the interview went on as the reporter asked many questions about their new album and some of their personal life.

“So fans are really curious whether Sunggyu and Woohyun are really close in real life. Is it true?” The reporter asked. Sungjong didn’t know how to respond as he is not Sunggyu. He glanced at Woohyun and gave him signal to answer the question. Woohyun happily started to opened his mouth.

“ Our relationship is really close indeed. Right Gyu hyung,” Woohyun turned to Sungjong and pinched his cheek. Sungjong's eyes went wide at Woohyun’s act but he aware that they were on interview so he managed to control his shock and finally spoke.

“Of course,” Sungjong pinched Woohyun’s cheek too as the respond.

“Woah, I’m jealous right now.” Sunggyu suddenly spoke and made everyone turned to him instantly.

“You’re jealous? Let me pinched your cheek too maknae,” Hoya chuckled and pinched Sunggyu’s cheek. Sunggyu just smiled at the uncomfortable moment. Never in his dream think Hoya will actually pinch his cheek. Well, he couldn’t blame him coz Hoya really has good relationship with Sungjong. They are roommates after all.

“Our last question, can you show us some talent leader? Like singing or anything else?” The reporter turned to Sungjong. Gosh, why always me? Did you like me, I mean Sunggyu hyung that much noona. Sungjong complained in his mind.

Sungjong quickly think back at the question. He didn’t have enough courage to sing. Yes, he has Sunggyu’s voice now but he don’t practically know how to use it well.

“Errr, I......” His other members looked at him with much anticipation.

“I..... will do aegyo!” Yes, that’s his speciality. Sungjong thought he made a wise decision but he regret it when Sunggyu sent him a death glare.

“Okay! Let’s see our leader aegyo now!” He didn’t have time to change his mind when the reporter spoke.

“O-okay,”  Sungjong took his breath and begin.

“BUING BUING! BUING BUING!” He clenched his fist and put it on his cheek.

The reaction was outrageous. Everyone was laughed out loud. That was the first time their leader showed this kind of aegyo.

After finished the interview, they prepared to go back. Sungjong took all his belonging and headed outside when a sudden voice interrupted him.

“Sungjong, meet me at restroom now.” Sunggyu’s slow voice spoke behind his back. It somehow gave a chill down to his spine.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I made it long but I didn't have time to recheck it. Will do later. For this moments, please enjoy~

just so you know, this is the sound of Sungjong buing buing~ XD