Chapter 1

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

No One POV

Sungjong watched the television while cuddling his teddy bear that always get abused. Tonight he was left together with Sunggyu as other members have their solo schedules. The channel kept changing from KBS, SBS, MBC, TVN and back forth. He didn’t seem to find any show that get his attention. Sungjong then looked at Sunggyu that busy surfing some stuffs in his laptop.  

“Ahhh, so boring.  Hyung, what are you doing? “ Sungjong said while looking at the older.

“Cooking~ As you cannot see what I’m doing right now.” Sunggyu said sarcastically. Sungjong pouted at the unexpected replied.

“I know hyung. Just what are you surfing?” The cute boy asked.

“Just some stuff.” Sunggyu eyes still glued to the laptop.

“?” The young boy guessed made Sunggyu eyes went-wide.

“WHAT!? NO! why you bothered about me?” Sunggyu finally removed his gaze to Sungjong and made the latter quickly turns around.

"just saying. Why he take it seriously," Sungjong said quietly.

“Ya maknae, go take me some drink.” Sunggyu ordered.

“Why me?” Sungjong still cuddling his teddy bear tightly.

“Because you are the only one here and I’m too busy to walk.” Sunggyu's order made the younger gritted his teeth out of annoyance.

“He’s not even 60.” He murmured.

Sungjong sighed as he sat up and walked to the kitchen leaving his teddy aside. The sight of the kitchen didn’t welcome him. The pile of plate and glass in the sink waiting to be wash, some of the left over food on the table not to mention the kitchen smells weird too! Sungjong let out a long sighed. Of course he is the one to clear all of this things.

He walked to the fridge but his eyes caught something interesting on the table. He don’t know why but he felt attracted to it. Forgot about his real intention to take drink from the fridge, he approached the strange things. Its the bottle with blue liquid in it. The bottle have really nice design and the potion looked strangely attractive.

Sungjong took the bottle and his eyes instantly caught a note that attached to the bottle.

Drink this if you want to change your life.

Must drink it with someone else.

Sungjong quickly stole a glance at Sunggyu in the living room. I’ll drink with him. Sungjong didn’t need too much time to make up his mind. He peeled off the note and threw it in the dustbin. Of course he didn’t want Sunggyu to see it. His heart race excitedly as he slowly brought the drink to the older.

“Hyung, this.” Sungjong handed the blue drink to his hyung.

“What took you so long Sungjong.” He took the bottle without even looked at the maknae. When Sunggyu approached the bottle to his mouth, he was shocked when he realized what he actually holding.

‘What is this weird blue thing? You don’t try to poison me right?” Sunggyu looked at the boy with sharp gaze.

“It is present from our fans hyung. You don’t want to try it? Then I’m going to take it.” Sungjong lied as he grabbed the bottle from Sunggyu’s hand.

“No, I’m going to taste it first.” Sunggyu grabbed back the bottle and gulped down the drink.

Yes, my tactic success. Sungjong smiled. After drink almost half of it, Sunggyu handed it to the younger so he can also taste it.

“The taste is quite... weird. But it is not that bad.” Sunggyu tried to describe the taste of the drink.

The night passed just like that. Nothings seemed to happen like Sungjong wish so he decided that it was just a lie. Maybe other members (probably Sungyeol) want to troll with them by putting weird drink on the table. And he felt for it. Damn.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! ^^ yes yes, i'm inspired by secret garden.. I just love the story. Might take a little bit idea from there.. XD