two | Sungmin

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

t w o.
I Can Put A Puzzle Together Again


Lee Sungmin imnida. I'm currently in a relationship with Kim Jong-woon. I'm happy he became my boyfriend, ever since we ran away when we were young.

 

"Yesung-hyung, wake up," I sleepily wake him up beside me. "Yeah, yeah, I'm waking up," he told me, hugging me tight. I was planning to have a day with him alone, but I remembered the day that shattered my world.

 

~

 

"I love you, Wookie," Yesung-hyung said while talking to Wookie on the phone. WHAT?! He likes Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun's lover (my crush)?! WAE YESUNG?! Is he cheating on me?! WAE?! I lost hoope that we will still be together.

 

I managed to talk to Kyuhyun when Yesung went out. I stayed in his room overnight, and told him something I should keep to myself. "Kyuhyun, I've been wanting to tell you this," as I sat on his lap. "I love you, Kyuhyun," I whispered. My life's ruined! I never wanted to tell that! Yes, I've been in love with Kyuhyun, ever since we were kids.

 

Kyuhyun and I have been childhood friends since 5. Kyuhyun was 5, while I'm 6 when we first met. Kyuhyun ran into me because he was scared of entering his classroom. I helped him in overcoming his fear back then. I think he forgot me already, ever since we parted ways in elementary.

 

So, yeah. I met Jongwoon hyung in college. We ran away because of our families who disapproves our relationship. They told me that Kyuhyun is perfect for me. I also thought of that, but it's too late when I realized that. So maybe ending up with him may help me forget Kyuhyun.

 

I knocked on their door, and Ryeowook opened it. "Hey, is Kyuhyun there?" I asked shyly. "Yeah, he's here. I'll call him," Ryeowook answered. "KYUHYUN! SUNGMIN'S HERE TO VISIT YOU!!!" "YEAH, I'M COMING!!!" he answered Ryeowook. I sat down on the sofa, eating Wookie's sandwiches. After eating, I saw Kyuhyun going downstairs. His face didn't change, and he was as radiant as the sun.

 

"Hi Kyu," I greeted him with a smile. "What do you want, Min?" he asked me angrily. I sighed. "I'm sorry if I said that. I never wanted to say that. I know you were loyal and all but..." "It's okay, Min. I understand," he calmly said. "Min, thanks for helping me when were kids," he said with a smile. I thought you forgot that, Kyu, I thought. But anyways, I have to respond to that "Thanks" that he told me. "You're welcome," I said shyly. I guess being together in a boy band is just a of luck. "Kyu, my parents and my family like you for me," I told him. "Mine too, Min. They said Wookie and I are not compatible, but I worked it out," he told me, smiling. It was my first choice to be with Kyu, but we separate ways. I just couldn't help thinking about him ever since. Yes, I love Kyuhyun. But does he love me back?

 

"I love you Kyuhyun," I said finally. I felt my tears going down from my eyes. He went to my side, hugged me tight and smiled. "I love you more, Sungmin," he whispered. I was shocked of what he said to me. But I was lucky that the one I love for a long time, has also loved me. "Kyu, when did you start loving me? I asked. "It all started when I saw there alone in your seat. I wanted to go over your seat but then you left the room. I was sad, and I wanted to say thanks. But I saw you left something on the ground," he told me. What was that? Did I do that on purpose, just to make him go over me? "What was that?" I asked curiously, while I snuggled up beside him. "It was a letter for me. I opened it and read it. I realize that all that looking and glancing from was a sign that you love me, and not like. I realized that I also love you," he said. I blushed, but he touched my cheek for a minute. I leaned against him, and hold his hand. It lasted for an hour, but I wanted it to last forever, until Ryeowook came.

 

"AAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY KYU?!"