eleven | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

e l e v e n.
Look, There's Only You


Okay, so he talked to my Wookie, but that's not the point. Does he want to be with Kyuhyun again? I can't let him go. I love Ryeowook. He has been there all along.

 

I got so furious, so I decided to call him on Wookie's phone. Luckily, he's not using it, so I went to the living room and got his phone. I hurried back to our room, and called him. "Yoboseyo?"

 

"WHY DID YOU CALL IN MY WOOKIE'S PHONE?!"

 

"He just, uhm, asked me about what you like."

 

"What did you answer?"

 

"You really like turtles...?"

 

"Good. Now, stay away from my Wookie."

 

"But, what if we're in the subgroup?"

 

"Fine, you can talk to each other, BUT NO TOUCHING. Understand?"

 

"Okay. Well, I have to go. Minnie's calling me. Bye."

 

"Okay. Bye. But I'll be watching you, Cho Kyuhyun."

 

That's done. He can talk to my Wookie, but no touching or remembering their past. It's against me. I love Wookie. He's mine now. He left my Wookie crying and paranoid,and I had to let him forget him, and move on.

 

I went back to the living room quietly, and leave my Wookie's phone there. He's done cooking, but maybe he thinks I'm doing something or I'm sleeping. I crept back to our room silently, and began fixing our new clothes.

 

While fixing, I suddenly remembered my past relationship with Min. He had been the most thoughtful boyfriend I had. He had been true, and he had been loyal. I remembered when I was sick, he was there to make me feel better and to keep my company. Well, my family has been calling me ever since Sungmin told them that I'm sick. He called our families, saying to them that we're really sorry, which is true. But they've let us live together.

 

When Min and I broke up, my family is still there to support me. When I told them about Wookie and me, all of them are so crazy. They met Wookie when we were in high school, and when I told them we're just best friends, they went crazy. I guess we're destined for each other.

 

After fixing our clothes, I went to sleep. I had a dreamless night, and wishing that I'll get over Sungmin.