ten | Kyuhyun

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

t e n.
When You Say Oops, It's Too Late


I hung up the phone when Min interrupted us. I should've locked myself in our room, I thought. This is for your own good, Min. It's because love you.

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Who are you talking to?"

 

"I just talked to Zhou Mi about the new song in SJ-M," I lied. "Oh, is it a surprise?" he asked. "Yeah, it's a surprise," I lied again. "Oh, okay. Can't wait! I'll just be making dinner, okay?" he said when he backhugged me. "Sure. Can I help?" I asked with an evil smirk. "No, you can't help this time," he answered.

 

So I rested for a while in our room. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep in peace, when someone called on the phone. "Yoboseyo?"

 

"WHY DID YOU CALL IN MY WOOKIE'S PHONE?!"

 

Oh no, it's Yesung-hyung! What am I going to answer?! I thought.

 

"He just, uhm, asked me about what you like."

 

"What did you answer?"

 

"You really like turtles...?"

 

"Good. Now, stay away from my Wookie."

 

"But what if we're in the subgroup?"

 

"Fine. You can talk to each other, BUT NO TOUCHING. Understand?"

 

"Okay. Well, have to go. Minnie's calling me. Bye."

 

"Okay. Bye. But I'll be watching you, Cho Kyuhyun."

 

Why did Yesung-hyung talked to me? What does he want? Does he know something about the formulation of our plan? What if he knows? Then he'll play stupid?

 

I had to sleep, I thought. Sungmin can wake me up. It's okay with me, because he could kiss me anytime to wake me up. He's so sweet, I thought. That made me smile like an idiot.

 

So I fell asleep, and had to dreams. If I dream, it would be something about me and Sungmin, or something about me and Ryeowook.

 

Me and Ryeowook. That echoed in my mind.

 

I shared a lot of experiences with Ryeowook. He had been the best boyfriend I had. I remembered one time when I really need to leave the house because of my grandmother who needs me with her the whole time, but I can't leavemy little sister at home at that time. Luckily, Ryeowook and I are in a relationship already, so I called him up and he was already there outside the house, 15 minutes after. Before, our houses are so close to each other so I can go to Ryeowook's anytime. He has been the most loyal and sincere boyfriend then.

 

I really miss our relationship, but I can't. I loved Ryeowook so much, but he can't give me everything. I never realize we'll give up, I never wanted that before. But I guess he's not really for me.

 

I drifted off to sleep with that thought.