seventeen | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

s e v e n t e e n.
There is Only You


"We should go to the beach on Sunday, Wookie," he told me after eating. "Okay. Why?" I asked as I stood up and picked up our plates. "I want to relax the whole week, Wookie," he said as he stood up. "We'll pack up, Yesungie-hyung. After I wash the dishes, okay?" I told him, and he nodded.

 

So after I wash the dishes, we packed up our things. While finishing up the last bag, I called up Kyuhyun.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"It's Ryeowook."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Yesungie-hyung wants to go on Sunday. He wants to have a one-week vacation."

 

"Oh. It's okay. We can pack up tomorrow. Or... What if we'll go tomorrow?"

 

"Better. We started packing today, how about you?"

 

"I'll tell Min. He's still sleeping."

 

"Good. Have to go, we'll be sleeping now. Good night."

 

"Good night."

 

When I hung up, my Yesungie hyung's already sleeping in our room. He's tired from going to somewhere, to crying, to helping me prepare dinner, and to packing up. I kissed him softly, and murmured, "Good night, my Yesungie. I love you." "I love you too, Wookie," he answered. I snuggled near to him, and drifted off to sleep.

 

~

 

Morning has greeted me with a ray of light that shone on my face. I looked at my Yesungie-hyung, who's waking up after I woke up. "Good morning, Yesungie-hyung," I greeted. "Good morning, Wookie. Let's get ready," he said as he stood up. "Let's just eat and take a bath first, Yesungie-hyung. You're too excited," I told him. "It's our first date, Wookie. And I'm so excited to be with you," he told me as he pulled me up and hugged me. I turned around and kissed him lightly.

 

After doing some some necessary things, we fixed our things and prepared our packed food. "I wish this would be memorable," he told me. "This would be memorable, Yesungie-hyung. Trust me," I assured him. Although I don't know what will happen, this will be memorable.

 

"Who will drive?" I asked. "I'll drive," he answered cheerfully. He's very excited to go to the beach, because of two things. First, he's with me, and second, it's our first time together.

 

The trip was filled with happiness, and ocassional laughs because it's our first time together to go to the beach. Also, I didn't disturb him that much because he needs to drive peacefully and concentrate on the road. So the whole time, we're quiet.

 

When we reached the beach, he ran out of the car, and swam in the sea. "YESUNGIE-HYUNG! Let's go to the hotel first," I called out, laughing. He ran back with his clothes very wet, and helped me in unloading our bags. We reached the hotel in walking distance, and checked in.

 

"Let's swim, Wookie!" he exclaimed. "Sure, I'll just find our swimwear," I told him. He got his swimwear, and hurriedly went inside the bathroom. I wore my swimwear outside and fixed my hair. When he got out, he was so hot in his swimwear. I looked at him as if I just saw an angel. "Let's go?" he asked. "Sure," I answered.

 

We were happy in going down, but it all changed when we encountered someone along the way that made my Yesungie hyung fell silent.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin.