epilogue | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

e p i l o g u e.
A-Cha


We all went back to the dorm after two months. Yesungie-hyung and I decided to celebrate our third monthsary at the Super Junior dorm, while Kyu and Min hyung decided to celebrate their third monthsary outside. We really had a fun time when we travelled back to the dorm. We were welcomed by warm hugs, and pats on our backs.

 

"So what happened?" Hae-hyung asked as he unloaded our bags in the car. "We ended up with different boyfriends," I answered as I helped him. "Let me guess, you ended up with Yesung hyung?" Shindong hyung asked as he carried the heavy bags from the car. "Yup, and we are so lucky," Yesungie-hyung answered for me, and he gave me a back hug.

 

~

 

"What about Sungmin-hyung and Kyu?" Hyukkie-hyung asked as he unload their bags from the car. "We ended up to each other," Min hyung answered. "Wow, everything changed to all of you," Teukie hyung said, tearing him up a bit. "Yup, and we're all grown-up and made ourselves strongeer," Kyu said as he backhugged Min hyung.

 

We all laughed, but it's true. We're all grown-up, and the fight that happened made us stronger. It was a tough challenge for us, because we had to accept each other and we have to forgive others. But it made us strong because maybe, it will still happen again, but with others.

 

This is the end of the clash, and a new story to begin. Everything will start from the beginning, and everything will adjust to the new things that will happen. I just hope that everything will turn out perfect, and I wish history would not repeat itself.