twelve | Sungmin

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

t w e l v e.
I Give My All To You


I called Kyuhyun after I cook, but no one answered. So I went upstairs, and saw that my evil Lyu is asleep. I caressed his cheeks, and held his hand. I slept beside him, but I suddenly remembered someone. Yesung.

 

Yesung and I have been strong, and loyal to each other. We were true to each other. When he was sick, I called his family, and my family. They forgave us, and told them that we're really sorry. They've accepted us whole-heartedly again.

 

I called my parents that I'm with Kyuhyun. They asked me why am I with Kyu, and why I'm not with Yesung. I told them everything, and they went hysterical. They've accepted my Kyuhyunnie with all their heart. I told them that I'm currently living with him, and they told me that it's good.

 

I want to forget Yesung. But I remembered that he's with Ryeowook, my best friend. I want them to forgive me, because I've made a huge mistake.

 

When I woke up, my Kyuhyun is still asleep, so I looked for his phone. I saw it, and searched for Ryeowook's number, and then I called him.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Lee Sungmin imnida."

 

There was an awkward silence, before he talked again.

 

"Why did you called?"

 

"I'm sorry Ryeowook. It's just that... I just let you be with Yesung. I didn't care that much then. I'm so sorry."

 

"I should be sorry, Min. It's just that Yesung-hyung really fell in love with me. I've been greedy, and I've been a bad best friend."

 

"It's okay. I forgive you."

 

"Thanks Min."

 

Another awkward silence broke out, after he said thanks.

 

"Wookie-ah, I want you to help me to be friends with Yesung hyung again."

 

"Oh. Uhm, Kyu and I are talking about it. He also wants that you and Yesung-hyung to be friends again and get over with it."

 

"So, do you want a chat tomorrow or so?"

 

"Tomorrow will be perfect. The Coffee Shop?"

 

"Sure. So, just tell Kyu about it, okay?"

 

"Mmkay. Have to go, Kyuhyunnie's waking up."

 

"Okay. Bye."

 

When I placed his phone close to mine, he woke up. I caressed his har, and kissed his lips. "Good evening, Kyu. Dinner's ready," I told him gently.

 

"Oh, okay," he kissed me and hugged me tight. We went downstairs, and prepared dinner. While eating, I'm thinking if I'm going to tell it to him.

 

I guess I'm going to tell him.