eight | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

e i g h t.
It Hurts Me, I'm In Pain


"What do you want, Yesung-hyung?" Wookie asked when we're inside the supermarket. "Anything. If it's cooked by you, I eat it," I told him, smiling. "You're so sweet, Yesungie hyung," he smiled.

 

We had fun shopping for our things at home. He kept me busy by making me look for clothes that fits perfectly for us. We laughed so hard if one's shirt is too short or too big, or if one's pants or shorts are too big or too tight.

 

We headed back to our condo, tired but kept on laughing. We really had a good time, but we're really tired at the same time.

 

"I'll just make dinner. Go relax and rest, Yesungie," he told me. "Awwh, but I want to help," I said, sleepily but I still manage to pout cutely. "No, you should rest," he said with a concerned face. He gave me a peck on my lips before he went to the kitchen.

 

What to do, what to do, what to do, I thought. Maybe I should fix our newly-bought clothes, I suggested to myself. Besides, I'm bored.

 

When I went to the living room, our clothes are still there. As I pick it up, I heard Wookie on the phone.

 

"Should we convince them?"

 

"They'll just be forced to say sorry or to apologize."

 

"Let's think for another plan fast."

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Who are you talking to?" "Have to go. Talk to you later."

 

"Okay. Bye."

 

I was stunned, standing like a statue. I want to move, and run. But my feet stayed on the place where I stood.

 

Kim Ryeo-wook talked to Cho Kyuhyun.