six | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

s i x.
Don't Say A Word That's Not In Your Mind


We live in a condominium near a park. I was surprised because that's where Yesung-hyung lived. We slept together in one room that night, cuddled to each other.

 

"Good morning, Yesung-hyung," I greeted him. "Good morning, Wookie," he greeted back. He noticed my pale expression, so he asked me. "What's the problem, Wookie?" "I feel uneasy. We should've not left. I'm afraid that Teukie-hyung will be looking for us," I answered. I looked at his face, sad and pale. "It's okay. He won't worry at all," he calmed me down.

 

What if they ask where we are? What if he can't find us? Will they believe that we're dead? I should've said no, I thought.

 

"I'll make you some breakfast," I told him. "Okay," he just sighed. After making breakfast, he asked me. "Wookie, do you love me?"

 

"Yes, my whole entire life."

 

"Did your parents say that we're compatible?"

 

"When they saw you the first time, they said that we're perfect for each other. But I ignored it, because... I was in love with Kyuhyun," I told him with a teary-eyed. He hugged me tight, and told me that his parents also said that we're perfect, but he ran away with Sungmin because he can't accept that fact.

 

Am I really destined to be with Yesung-hyung? Is he really the one for me? Does he even really love me?

 

"Yesung-hyung, do you love me?" I asked him. "Yes. Forever and always," he answered. He kissed me on my lips, and hugged me tight. He does love me, I thought.

 

"Let's go to the mall," I told him. "Why?" he asked me. "For us, hyung. Since I'm moving in with you, I should have, or we should have some extra necessities," I replied.

 

We went to the mall after we ate and take a shower. But when we entered the mall, someone followed us.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin, stunned to see us.