sixteen | Kyuhyun

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

s i x t e e n.
It's Risky

 


We met up Ryeowook at The Coffee Shop, and by afternoon, we went back home. I feel tired, but I have to talk to Sungmin to get things straight.

 

"So we'll be going to the beach on Tuesday, next week. Then we'll 'suddenly' pop up out of nowhere?" I asked him. "Yup. Then we'll be talking alone in a spot where there's less people," he added. "Oh, okay. I was so sleepy that time that I can't answer right," I excused. My eyes starts to shut when he sudden;y talked.

 

"I want this to end. I want Yesung-hyung to forgive me," he said as he pouted cutely. "It's Friday already, Min. We can wait a little bit more," I told him. He rested his head on my shoulder and slept. I also slept and rested my head on his.

 

We woke up around 8pm, and I was the first one to wake up. I caressed my Min's cheeks when someone called on my phone. "Yoboseyo?"

 

"Kim Ryeowook imnida."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Yesungie-hyung wants to go on Sunday. He wants to have a one-week vacation."

 

"Oh. It's okay. We can pack up tomorrow. Or... What if we'll go tomorrow?"

 

"Better. We started packing today, how about you?"

 

"I'll tell Min. He's still sleeping."

 

"Good. Have to go, we'll be sleeping now. Good night."

 

"Good night."

 

When the call ended, my Min woke up. "Min, let's pack up. We'll be going to the beach tomorrow," I told him gently."Okay," he answered sleepily. We packed up as fast as we can, but ended up sleeping around midnight. "Kyu, I'm sleepy," he told me. "Let's eat frist, Minnie," I told him.

 

We ate, and slep after washing up. He slept on my shoulder snugly, and I hugged him tight. I slept on his head, and moved in closer.

 

~

 

When I woke up, we were already sleeping lying on the sofa, with Minnie sleeping on my chest. I kissed him on the forehead and greeted him. "Good morning, Min. Today's the day," I presumed him. "Uhuh. Let's eat breakfast first, and wash up," he told me and kissed my lips. After doing these things, we fixed our bags and placed it at the back of the car. "Who will drive?" Min asked. "Let me," I offered.

 

I rode on the driver's seat, while he rode on the passenger's seat beside me.

 

"You ready, Min?"

 

"Yeah."

 

And we left our home and headed to the beach.