eighteen | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

e i g h t e e n
Look At Me


I saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin at a distance. It was a good thing, but at the same time, bad. Good because I'm going to forgive him, but bad because I have to do this with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun as witnesses. This is hard, I thought. I got silent when they approached us.

 

"Hi Kyu, hi Min," I greeted them. "Hi, hyung," they greeted back. "Hi guys," Wookie greeted. "Let's go?" Wookie asked. "Where are you going?" Min asked. "On the beach. Want to come?" I asked. "Sure. C'mon!" Kyu insisted. We ran down the hotel like little children. When we got there, I first splashed into the sea, then Kyuhyun who tugged Sungmin in. Ryeowook was the last one to jump in, which made us really wet.

 

We really had fun, forgetting the clash between Min and I. We had an epic swimming race that made us laugh so hard. After that, we built sandcastles and decorated it. It was really fun.

 

When I separated from the group after resting, I looked beyond my horizon. I saw a flock of birds flying, the sails on the boats that follows the wind, and people who are swimming. I love the beach, I thought. I was thinking of swimming alone when they called me.

 

"Yesungie-hyung, let's have a walk," Wookie told me as he pulled me. We walked ahead of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, and we were silent. The only thing that's dominant in sound is the waves. I walked with Wookie, hand-in-hand, and for the first time, I felt calm and composed.

 

I started to wonder why are we at the far end of the beach. "Wookie, where are we?" I asked curiously. "Yesungie hyung, someone wants to apologize," he answered.

 

As he said that, Sungmin stepped in.

 

"I'm sorry, Kim Jong-woon."