nineteen | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

n i n e t e e n.
Please Don't Leave Me


Everything went back to normal. We started to have fun, and laugh. It was like we became whole again. We had no more clashes, and no more misunderstandings.

 

While eating breakfast, Min told me that he'll still work with Super Junior, but he'll be living with Kyuhyun. I told them also that I'll still be working with Super Junior, but I told them that I'll buy a turtle. Wookie said that he'll still be working with Super Junior, and he will cook for us. Lastly, Kyu said that he'll still be the same, but this time he'll be sweeter and more gentle.

 

After eating, Wookie and Min washed the dishes, and Kyu and I were smiling at them. "Well, we had the best friends together again also, Kyu," I said, smiling. "Yup. I'm sorry also Yesung hyung," he said shyly. "It's okay. I forgive you. I'm also sorry, Kyu," I said. We hugged like what best friends do, and smiled.

 

To sum it all up, we'll still work in Super Junior. It will make them laugh and it will also interest them why we all ended up like this. I guess I was destined to be with Wookie, and I'm not meant for Min. While Min was meant for Kyu, but he was not destined for me. That's life, you'll never know what will happen.

 

All of us will still be here on the beach for our vacation. We will go back to the dorm, and sleep together. Everything will still be the same, except that we found our soulmates. I know that the other members will still accept us, and who we ended up with. And I wish that we will still be together forever, just like what Min and I lasted, and Kyu and Wookie happened then.