fourteen | Sungmin

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

f o u r t e e n.
I'm A Brave Don Quixote


Before we sleep, I talked to Kyuhyun about what me and Ryeowook talked about on the phone. He agreed, and that made him smile.

 

"You're so cute, Min," he told me. "I know, Kyu," I answered. "I really like you. You really want to apologize to Yesung-hyung," he said. But I pouted in a cute manner when he said that he told me that he likes me. "Why my Minnie?" "You said you like me...not love," I told him, almost crying. "I'm just joking, Minnie. Of course, I love you," he said as he wiped my tears. "Sleep now, my Minnie. We have to go to The Coffee Shop, right?" he told me.

 

"Good night, Kyu," I said as I close my eyes.

 

"Good night, Minnie," he said, and kissed my lips.

 

~

 

Morning has greeted me with a gentle kiss from my lover. "Good morning, my Minnie," he said. "Oh, good morning Kyu," I smiled. "I've prepared breakfast-breakfast-in-bed," he said as he brings out a tray of our food: sandwiches, fruits and orange juice. While eating, he asked, "Where are we going to meet Ryeowook?" "The Coffee Shop, Kyu. You forgot it again. But don't worry, I know where it is," I presumed him.

 

After eating, taking a shower and dressing up, we headed to The Coffee Shop. By the distance, I saw Ryeowook eating a small cake. When we arrived, he stood up. "Hi Kyu, Hi Min. Please, have a seat," he insisted. "How did you get out of Yesung-hyung?" Kyu asked curiously. "I just simply said that I'll go to The Coffee Shop alone," Wookie answered. "I guess he loves you, Wookie," I said. He just smiled.

 

Kyu and I ordered the same coffee, iced cappuccino, while Wookie ordered iced coffee. He has a pen and a planner, and started to scribble down notes. "Yesungie hyung wants to go to the beach next Tuesday, and he wants to make it memorable," Wookie started as he was sipping on his iced coffee. "So, what should we do?" Kyu asked.

 

We all think of something, until I spoke up.

 

"We should surprise him, and we showed up suddenly."