nineteen | Sungmin

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

n i n e t e e n
Look At My Eyes


"I'm sorry, Kim Jong-woon."

 

He was stunned when I said that. I fell on my knees, started to cry, and let my hands sink into the wet sand. I heard Yesung hyung tearing up, and suddenly fell on his knees. "I forgive you, Min. Thanks for the past relationship," he said as he tried to calm himself.

 

We hugged each other, saying things like "Good Luck" and "Take Care". I'll really miss our relationship, but I know we're not meant for each other. Anyways, I also thanked him for the wonderful relationship we had. "You're welcome. Thanks for the wonderful, past relationship," I answered.

 

We looked at Wookie and Kyu, tearing up and trying to prevent themselves from hugging each other. "It's okay, Wookie. You can hug my Kyu," I told him. They hugged, crying hard, saying "Thanks", "Good Luck", "Take Care" and such. "Let's just promise that we're going to be friends, okay?" Yesung-hyung said as he took his arm away to wrap his arm around Wookie. "Best friends," we all said. Kyu now wrapped his arm around me, which made me snuggle into him. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's have fun!!" Wookie said.

 

We ran back to the part of the beach that have so many people. We swam in the cold sea, played different games, built various sandcastles, ate lunch and dinner together. It was fun, and it was also memorable, just like what Yesung-hyung mentioned. We watched the sunset all together, with Yesung-hyung and Ryeowook, hand-in-hand. It was magical, like what I always wanted.

 

"So, is this what you guys planned, hmm?" Yesung-hyung asked suspiciously. "Yup! Hahahaha! Did you like it so far?" I asked. "Like it? I love it! Thanks Kyu, Min and my Wookie!" he said happily as we made a group hug.

 

We went back to the hotel, and Wookie spoke up suddenly. "Let's have a sleepover!!" "A great idea, Wookie! We'll get our snacks and pillows in our room, okay? Wait for us!" Kyu said.

 

We rushed to our rooms to get ready. We got all of our snacks, pillows and even blankets to have a fun sleepover. We went to Yesung-hyung's and Wookie's room like little children and shouted, "WE'RE HERE!!" They let us in, leaving our things on the floor.

 

Besides, we will have our sleepover on the floor, right?

 

We fixed the floor with blankets, placed pillows in front of their bed, and prepared the snacks. "Movie marathon?" Yesung hyung asked. "SURE!!!" we all exclaimed.

 

We had a fun time, and we slept late. Wookie was hugging Yesung hyung, while Yesung hyung placed his head on his lover's head and wrapped his arms around his lover. While I wrapped my arms around Kyu, who placed his arm around my back. It was the first time I became so happy that night. I wish the next few days will be the same.