thirteen | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

t h i r t e e n.
I'm Hanging In Your Mind


When Sungmin's call ended, I went to our room. My Yesungie's sleeping like a little boy, so I caressed his cheeks. When I kissed his cheek, he woke up.

 

"Oh, hi Wookie," he greeted me. "Good evening, sleepyhead. Dinner's ready," I told him. I led him to the dining room, and then I remembered Kyuhyun.

 

He can count on me, and I can count on him. He has been true and loyal. I took care of his little sister when he had to go to his grandmother's He makes me sleep on his shoulder if I'm tired. The most memorable is when I was sick. He stayed with me all day, and all night. My parents thanked Kyuhyun because he had been on my side. But still, my parents vote for my Yesungie. Right now, I want to move on with Yesungie and get over with it.

 

While eating dinner, my Yesungie and I talked about where we want to spend our summer vacation.

 

"Let's go to the beach, Wookie," he told me. "Okay. When?" "Next Tuesday. I want it to be memorable." "Sure Yesungie-hyung. I promise I'll make it memorable," I said.

 

After doing some necessary things, we went to sleep. Yesungie- hugged me tight, making me warm. I suddenly remembered that this is how we first slept together. Before I close my eyes, I whispered something to my Yesungie hyung.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Kim Jong-woon."

 

And he answered back...

 

"Saranghaeyo, Kim Ryeo-wook."