fifteen | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

f i f t e e n.
Why Don't You Understand?


Wookie went to The Coffee Shop, and I let him go because I have to think. Should I accept Sungmin's apology or not? To cool myself off, I went to the ice cream shop. I ordered my favorite ice cream flavor, and sat down on a table near the window.

 

Should I really accept his apology? I munched on my ice cream.

 

What if I didn't? I on my ice cream repeatedly.

 

But what if we became together again? I ate my ice cream.

 

When I'm already done, I knew what should I do: accept his apology and get over with it. We should also be best friends, I thought.

 

When I'm done with my ice cream, I went back to our condominium. When I passed by The Coffee Shop, I saw them. Wookie's with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?! I thought. Are they talking about me? Maybe Wookie really doesn't love me. I felt betrayed again.

 

I went back to our condo as fast as I can. This is what I want to do: lock myself, and cry. I've been betrayed a million times, and the truth is, I also betrayed them. I felt a stab in my chest, forgetting that I should forgive Min, and cry. I never realize that I fell asleep from crying, and Wookie entered the condo. And I never even noticed he brought the keys.

 

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked me. He noticed my eyes are puffy and read when I woke up. "Have you been crying?" I nodded. "Why, Yesungie?" "You, betrayed, me," I started to cry again. "No, I'll never betray you. I love you, Yesungie. Forever," he told me. "But... when I passed The Coffee Shop, you're with Kyuhyun and Sungmin..." I trailed off. "We just talked about something, Yesungie-hyung. It's top secret," he told me. "Oh, okay," I just answered. "You think I betrayed you, huh?" he caressed my cheeks. "Well, yeah. Because I thought you talked about me to them," I told him, while I frowned. "I'll never do that. But if I do, I'll talk about the best things you did to me," he smiled. He kissed me gently, then passionately.

 

"Let's eat dinner, Yesungie," he told me when we broke off from our kiss. "Okay. Did you bought my favorite iced coffee, Wookie?" I asked eagerly. "Of course I did. Now, come one. Dinner's getting cold," he said as he pulled me up to stand.