three | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

t h r e e.
I'm Going Crazy, I'm Tired, and I'm Locked Inside You


I'm Kim Ryeo-wook, Cho Kyuhyun's boyfriend. I'm the Ex-/Eternal Maknae, so no wonder I ended up with him. Our family approves on relationship when we were young. Technically, I'm older than Kyu, but age doesn't matter in love, right?

 

"AAAHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY KYU?!?!?!" I shouted. Sungmin and Kyuhyun, curled up to each other?! HOW DARE THEM?! "What's wrong with it, Ryeowook?" Sungmin asked. Anger flashed into my eyes when he asked that. "What's wrong with it?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I pointed him. Sungmin was startled when I shouted at him. We were best friends since high school, and went into different universities. So I'm pretty happy that we became members of Super Junior, when this happened.

 

"I hate you Kyuhyun!" I felt that he betrayed me. "But I thought you love me?" Kyuhyun asked. He begged me to stay, but I said no. I suddenly told him the truth. "I've never veen loyal to you, Kyuhyun. When I first saw Yesung with Sungmin, I felt a stab in the chest. Yes, I fell in love with Yesung." I felt guilty, saying that I was not loyal to him. When I felt that stab, it didn't immediately healed. "So I gues...we're over," I told him to break the silence. "Yeah, I guess," he told me, with tears flowing from our eyes. "I'll go pack. Min, let's go," he told Sungmin. "I'll be back, Kyu. Bye Wookie," Sungmin said shyly.

 

I just stood there, motionless, staring against the wall. I was stunned, still shocked about what I saw, I heard, I said. I found myself lonely, not feeling that Kyu left. He told me something, but I ignored it.

 

It was the first time I was alone, not feeling the warmth of Kyuhyun. Staring blankly at the walls, I never imagined, or hallucinated. I miss Kyuhyun.

 

I went outside of my room, and knocked at Yesung-hyung's room. He opened it and let me in. I think he's surprised that I'm here, after Kyuhyun left me and Sungmin left him without telling him. "Hey," I said to break the silence. "Hi," he greeted back. I remembered the first time I met him.

 

~

 

We were in high school when we first met. He's been quiet, even if he's smart and popular. I approached him with a big smile. "Hi! I'm Ryeowook! What's your name?" I asked him cheerfully. "I'm Jongwoon. But you can call me Yesung," he answered, with a smile. Ever since then, we became best friends, not until this happened.

 

~

 

"I'm sorry if I said that, Wookie," he told me, flushed. "It's okay, hyung. I want them out of my sight anyways. I hate Kyuhyun, he betrayed me," I told him with assurance. There was a long pause until I asked him something. "Can I stay here?" I asked him. "Sure. I want someone to make me warn while sleeping," he told me. "And I want you beside me," he added. I blushed when he said that. So I went to my room, pack my things up, and went into Yesung-hyung's room. He helped me unpack my clothes. After unpacking, I lied down in the bed and unsuspectedly, he lied down beside me. "I love you Wookie," he whispered. "I love you too, Yesung hyung," I answered. I kissed him gently, I curled up beside him, and feel his warmth in his cold room.

 

Maybe Sungmin was right, I betrayed him. I betrayed Kyuhyun. Yes, I love Kyuhyun. But, when I saw Yesung, everything changed. How come...

 

Morning has greeted me with a warm feeling. Yesung-hyung is still beside me, curled up and holding my hand. It was the best feeling I felt, until someone knocked at the door. "WHO IS IT?!" we yelled. No one answered. "I'll open it," Yesung hyung said, and kissed my lips. When I heard he opened the door, he suddenly yelled.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"