four | Yesung

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

f o u r.
Forget It, Empty Your Mind


Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong-woon imnida. Sungmin's boyfriend. Min and I have a six-year relationship that we shared. We ran away when we were young because our families disapproves with our relationship. I felt bad, so we have to run away... away from them. But I never realize that it will end this way. Min betrayed me. When he left me, I immediately broke up with him. It's over.

 

Wookie and I are still mending our broken hearts. We're still struggling to have a good relationship, althought we're in the mutual understanding stage.

 

I'm still sleeping when Wookie woke up, when someone knocked the door. "WHO IS IT?!" we both shouted. No one answered. "I'll open it," I told him, and kissed his lips. When I opened it, I saw the sight of Kyuhyun and Sungmin in front of me.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted. "We're sorry, Yesung-hyung!" they replied in chorus. "I said what are you doing here outside our room? You should be in your own room, right?" I told them angrily. "I'm sorry hyung, but we're here to apologize," Sungmin answered.

 

Apologize? Should I accept that apology? After they're broke our hearts?! I WON'T ACCEPT THEIR APOLOGY! THEY'VE BROKE OUR HEARTS!

 

I slammed the door shut, and ran into Wookie's arms. "I don't want to see them again," I said as tears flows down. "Shh, don't cry, my Yesung hyung. You can't do that, we're in Super Junior," he told me. He's right. I'm stuck in Super Junior with them. What should I do?

 

"Let's run away." That just popped in my mind.

 

"Hyung, we can't do that. I... I can't leave my hyungs and dongsaengs."

 

"We should run away. You also don't want to meet and see them again, right?" I shook him in reality.

 

I kissed him frequently, convincing him to stay and live with me. But he couldn't resist, I know he couldn't. "Please. I want to be with you forever. I love you. I'll be yours forever," I begged him. But he hugged me tight, and kissed me passionately and gently. "Fine, I'll join you in running away." He agreed, and kissed me lightly.

 

We packed our things, and left without any letters or clues where we are.