five | Sungmin

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

f i v e.
Your Mind is Wavering, It's Risky


He slammed the door shut. I guess he can't accept my apology, I thought. "It's okay Sungminnie," he hugged me when he said that. "I guess they're still mending their broken hearts," I assured him.

 

"Minnie, if we run away, would you want or like that?" he asked me shyly. "It's fine by me, Kyu," I answered. Why did he asked that? Is he planning to... OH NO. He did his evil but cute smirk that made me blush. No, I should've said no. NO!

 

"Please. Just this time. I want to run away with you. I love you so much, Min. Please," he begged and kissed me several times. It took a day to convince me, but I agreed. We packed our things, and leave without saying a word.

 

"Where should we go?" I asked Kyuhyun when we left the dorm. "We could live in my old apartment, Min. It's near by one more street from here. We should live there," he replied. I just nodded, hoping that his apartment will be okay by me.

 

I should've told Yesung hyung about leaving him. He did too many things just to make me love him. But... if I'm really destined to be with him, why did I fell in love with Kyuhyun?

 

We reached the apartment around 4pm. We saw the caretaker, and Kyuhyun took the keys from the caretaker. When I went inside, I suddenly cried. "Why Minnie?" he held me tight in his arms. "It just reminds me of home, that's all," I told him. "Tomorrow, we'll buy somethings for our new home, okay?" he told me. I nodded, and went to sleep. I was tired, and exhausted from running away.

 

When the sun reached the window of our room, I woke up. "Good morning Kyu," I greeted him, and kissed him lightly. "Good morning Min," he greeted back. "I'll make you some breakfast, okay?" I told him. I went into the kitchen, and made some scrambled eggs.

 

I guess I'm destined to be with him, I thought. I love Kyuhyun so much. I can't leave him alone. He's the only one I really fell in love with.

 

After eating and taking a shower, we went to the mall to buy some necessities for us and at home too. When we arrived, we both saw who will be our company in the mall.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook, holding hands.