one | Kyuhyun

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

o n e.
Why [Do] You Keep On Pretending To Go Somewhere?


My name is Cho Kyuhyun, Ryeowook's boyfriend. I guess you know me as the maknae in the famous Korean boy band Super Junior. I'm committed to Ryeowook when we confessed our love for each other. I guess the (Evil) Maknae and the Eternal Maknae fell in love with each other.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, wake up," Wookie said while he's pushing me off the bed. Yes, he's always like that: waking me up and kissing me softly. "Yeah, yeah, I'm waking up," I told him, hugging him tight. He thinks I'm loyal to him, but actually, I'm not.

 

It all started when Sungmin and I were left alone. Ryeowook's not around, and also Yesung, Sungmin's boyfriend. I was watching tv, when he suddenly sat on my lap. "Kyuhyun, I've been wanting to tell you this," he quietly told me. "I love you, Kyuhyun," he whispered. I was shocked, knowing that Sungmin is very loyal to Yesung, ever since they started out their relationship young. At the age of 19, Yesung worked up with their relationship, and at the age of 17, Sungmin rebelled because of his family's disapproval of their relationship. I was amazed by how they kept their relationship, even if Yesung is already 28 and Sungmin is 26. While I started up with Wookie when he's 21, while I'm 18, which means he's 22 while I'm 19.

 

“But what about Yesung?” I asked him. “I’m not that loyal to him these days when I learned Yesung has a crush on Ryeowook,” he told me. My world shattered. He’s not being loyal to me? How come? I trusted him with all my heart! I cried in Sungmin's arms, and I felt his warmth around mine. The next thing I knew, we're both sleeping and curled up to each other.
 
~
 
 
"Wookie-ah! Are you done?!" I shouted outside the bathroom. "I'm almost done, Kyuhyun!" he shouted back. After 15 minutes, he went out, nearly dry. "You're done, at last!" I told him, and kissed him softly. After that, I was the next one to use the bathroom. When I was halfway through, Wookie shouted so loud that my earrs almost exploded.
 
 
 
"KYUHYUN! SUNGMIN'S HERE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
Why does he have to be here?! What do you want now, SUNGMIN-AH?!