CHAPTER TWO (Nice!)

Smile? or Cry?

[Gikwang's POV]

I checked the time, it was 4:30 PM .. "Looks like the rain stop.." i smiled when i saw the fine weather outside. I kept my books in my bag, and started walking back to my dorm.

As i was suppose to get inside of our dorm, i saw 2 girls going inside the FORG Dormitory, i stepped back.. I began to wonder who those girls are. "The girl with the pony tailed hair is 'I THINK' from this school, but the other one? i never saw her here before..Hmmm..maybe she's a transfer student.." i thought to myself and continue observing them..

"But? what's up.. with the new girl's dress,~" Someone pinch my arm.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" I turned around, seeing that it was Kyrstal.

"OH! Annyeong~" I gave her a short smile..

"Oppa, Gwenchana?" She asked.

I continued walking, and i nodded.. "Yeah?Wae?". She grip onto my arm.
 
"Hmm, nothing.. It seems like, you have a problem.." She said.

"I doubt." I ungripped her hands onto my arms. She pouted, "Ugh! Oppa!"

"I need to go, ANNYEONG~" She followed me inside our dorm. I stopped her and pointed out the sign. 'NO GIRLS ALLOWED! BACK OFF! peace :P' she frowned and moved back. "I guess, i'll see you later.." She said calmly while fixing her hair then she waved and walked off, back to there dorm.

"YO! GIKWANG YO!" Someone shouted, near my ear. I turn around, i sighed ..'i knew it, it's Yoseob..'

"Yo!" Junhyung followed.

"Hey, guys.." I said. "Where are you going.?" I asked, as i saw the others came out, at our dorm.. Dongwoon dragged me.

"Hyung, stay right beside me.." He gripped onto my arms.. 'PFFfft, what a baby..'

"Hey? Guys..? Where are we going?" Seems like no one heard me.. I looked at Dongwoon, "Yah?! Where are we going?" He just shrugged.. I removed my arms from him.. He pouted, but he pulled it back again..

"YAH!" He grinned, and didn't say a word.

"Hyung.. seems like we're going to eat more today.."Hyunseung said to Junhyung.. "YEAH! Chicken with Ginseng is all we need now.." Junhyung answered..

"TOTALLY!"Yoseob shouted again behind me.. "YAH! HYUNG!!" i glared at him.. "hhehe.. Biane!:P " Yoseob said, as he shut his mouth.

"So, where goin' to eat?" I asked Doojoon.. He nodded.

"Why?"

"To fill our stomachs, you PABO"

"NICE!"

We ride a bus, going to a Restaurant..

*DING*

That was the sound of the door when we entered the Family Restaurant.. Staff greeted us "*bows* ANNYEONG HASEYO! Welcome Sir! *bows*" We bowed except for Junhyung, as the other staff lead us to our seats. The waitress took our order, and we waited for our meal to arrive..

"YO!" Yoseob  shouted again, near me.. Junhyung slapped him, "YAH! quiet down!"

"MERONG! hahah" I tease.. "What's with you? Do you need to shout all the time?"

"Well, i'm just happy.. What's wrong with that?" He answered.

"Hmm.. Whatever! Just shut your mouth! we're on a public place.." I said.

"Ara-Ara!" He nodded many times, and keep his mouth shut.. I ignored him, and looked at Doojoon..

"Hyung? Why are we here? I mean.. We have foods in our room right?? What about Ahjumma??" I asked.

"Ahjumma, had her day off today.. and YES! we have food.. BUT, NO ONE IN OUR ROOM WANTS TO cook for OUR meal, so I DECIDED that we will just have our dinner here.." he emphasized the 'NO ONE IN OUR ROOM WANTS TO COOK FOR OUR meal' Doojon glared at the other guys.. But the members won't meet with Doojoon's eyes, they we're looking down, up, left and right.. ^^

"AHH..Hyung.. ah..our food is here!" Dongwoon exclaimed, not looking at Doojoon's eyes..

"Kamshamnida!*bows*" We said in unison, as the waitress put our food in the table.. "Enjoy, your meal!*bow*" She smiled and walk off..

We all started to harass our food, Yeah.. we are that hungry.. In a blink of an eye, we finished our meal, they are no leftovers everything is clean, the only leftover was the chicken bones..

*BURF* Hyunseung and Dongwoon, burf in unison.. "OPPS..Excuse me.."

"WaAhhh.. I'm so FULL.." Yoseob said rubbing his tummy, leaning his back at the chair..

I just smile, and watch them.. rubbing my tummy..

"APPA! OMMA! I'm home..!!" We turned our head and looked at the Entrance Door, we saw the girls that i saw earlier 'i think that girl with the pony tailed hair is the daughter of the owner of this Resto, and that new student? who is she?' i asked myself

We all laughed, when the mother slapped her daughter, apologizing to us, and to their costumers.. "*bows*We're sorry*bows*.." The new girl, also bowed to us.. Then, she followed her pony tailed friend inside the kitchen..

"Ashley, is really stupid.. sometimes.." Dongwoon chuckled. We stared at him.. "What?"

"You know her?" We asked. He nodded.. "Yeah.. She goes at our school too.. She's my classmate in Physics and History"

"What? about the other girl?" Me and Junhyung ask. We both looked each other. 'Seems like Junhyung noticed that girl too..' i said to myself.

"Molla~ i never saw her, before.." Dongwoon said while checking his nails.. No one said a single word.. I smirked to myself 'Looks like they are interested with the new girl too..'

Few seconds later, Doojoon spoke "We need to go.. I'll just pay for our food.." Doojoon stood and went to the cashier..

 

a/n: chapter 2 up .. :)