CHAPTER EIGHT (HOT REVENGE?!)

Smile? or Cry?

[Dongwoon's POV]


I was at our practice room, when someone knocked.. not at our school but the practice room beside our house.. Anyways ..  I lazily opened the door, i expected it was the other hyungs..

"chukeyo?"~ i turned around it was Ashley's friend.. 'What does she want?'

"Ah?Yes?"

"Ahm? Someone ordered, dukkbogi and jajangmyun?" she said..

"Ah.. Yeah! So, you're the delivery girl" I smiled.. "Can you wait for my hyung.. He'll be the one, who will pay you.. Is it ok?" I asked..

"Sure.. I don't mind.." She smiled back.. She braced herself.. I can see her smoky breathe..

"Come inside, i know it's cold.." I took the delivery box.. She followed me inside..

"Thanks.."

"Here, have some coffee.." I gave her a cup of hot coffee..

"Thanks! *bow*" She seated beside the entrance door..

I didn't mind her, i turn on the cd player and continue dancing..

After the song stops playing, she clapped..

"WAAAA! Awesome?!" She screamed..

"Gee, thanks.." I laughed..

"So, pretty amazing..!" She clapped again..

"Wow! thank you.. Don't worry, i'll make sure you'll have your tip, when we go back at Ashley's restaurant!" I winked at her..

"Really? thanks!" She smiled again.. "But, What i said is true.. your amazing.."

"Yeah! I know.." I took my face towel, and wipe my sweat..

"By the way, i'm Son Dongwoon.."

"I'm Haylee Soo.."She answered.

We looked at the door, when someone came in..

"Hyung!" Junhyung hyung came..

"Oh!" Ashley's friend and Junhyung hyung pointed each other, seems like the both of them are shock..

"YAH!!!" Ashley's friend scream, glaring at Junhyung hyung,

"So, it's you again!" Junhyung hyung said with his sarcastic tone..

"What's happening here?" I'm confused, and curious..

Ashley's friend, took a deep breathe.. "Ahjussi! 80, 000 won for 3 dukkbogi, and 3 for jajangmyun.." The girl smirked..

"BWOH? AHJUSSI?" Junhyung was shocked.. of course, i don't like it, when someone calls me ahjussi..

"NEH?!" The girl faced me, "Since, dukkbogi is a by 3 take 1, i'll add these.." She went out, and brought another bowl of dukkbogi..

She gave me the bowl, but i notice that there was a note under the bowl.. She turned around and took the payment from Junhyung hyung..

While, they we're still fighting i read, the note.. 'Why are they fighting anyway?' I curiously ask myself..

________________________________________________________________________________________
 
GIVE THIS BOWL TO YOUR HYUNG.. I MEAN THAT HYUNG >>>
SO, YOU CAN REPAY ME FROM MY COMPLIMENT EARLIER.. REMEMBER? ^^, keke
DON'T TELL HIM THAT, I TOLD YOU SO.. PLEASE ^^,


________________________________________________________________________________________


'Now? I don't understand what's happening..' I confusingly looked at the girl.. 'PLEASE' She uttered when, she was about to leave..

"AHJUSSI, and AWESOME! kamshamnida! *bow*" She wave and left..

"wow! it's my first time, encountering a fight with a girl.." Hyung sighed..

'Will i give this to my hyung?'

"Yah! Let's eat.." Junhyung grab a bowl of dukkbogi..

"NO! Hyung, take this.." I gave him, the bowl of dukkbogi, that girl suggested me too..

"WHY? It's just the same.."

"NO, i'll take that, you said you don't like, alot of seasame seeds on dukkbogi.." Well, it's true..

"OH? right! thanks.." We exchange, bowl of dukkbogi..

"Woo, i'm so hungry.." He open the seal, and start eating.. I was shocked when, his face turned to red..

"AHH! HOT!!!" He jumped up and down,  faning his mouth.. "HO-HOoooTT"

"Hyung? Gwenchana?" I gave him a bottle of water..


[Haylee's POV]


"HAHAHHAhAH! My HOT REVENGE! wooo.." I jumped for joy..

"What?" Ashley asked..

"Well, actually.. I just had my HOT REVENGE with that guy.."

"REALLY!?? How?"

"I putted, a Super hot chilli sauce on his dukkbogi, when i delivered it to them, i never thought that he will be the owner of that order.. Well, destiny approves to me alot.."

"WOW!" we both high five at each other..