CHAPTER TWENTY ( it's ***** time ..)

Smile? or Cry?

a/n: oh yeah :) another rival :) It's the return of the king :) OH YEAH :) i miss TVXQ(5) I decided to put the 2 of them, to show my support for them.. ( Though i want them to be together again:( w/ JYJthe title says that it's Yunho time .. But it will be Changmin's time :) heheh .. there's a little twist .. so, ENJOY :)) and COMMENT !!

***

[Haylee's POV]



After that stressful and disgusting encounter with the coakcroach.. I've finally taken my nap peacefully..

I lay down on my bed, and i didn't notice the time flew so fast..

"Haylee-ah?! Wake up.. You need to see this.." I heard her went inside my room..

"Hmmm.." I covered my face with my arm.. "Get out.. I'm not feeling well.."

"Yah..~ Jeongmal.. You really have to see this.. It's Daebakk.." She was whispering and giggling..

"What is it..?!" I said.. looking at her..

"It's ----- time..?!" She gave me a hint..

"What? It's morphing time..??  They are still showing the power rangers now?? Gosh.. Ash, If your playing a game, OK.OK.. You win.." I close my eyes.. 'I'm really not feeling well..'

"Yah.. Keep your head down~" She shouted.. I paniced..

"What~? WHAT!? Is there any coakcroach again??" I duct on to my bed..

"Yah.. PABO!!~" Ashley pulled me out of my bed..

"YAH!~ OW..~ What are you doing?" She drag me out onto my room, and we went to the lobby..
`
"See..~" Ashley smile widely.. and pointed out something on the lobby...

"It's Yunho and Changmin..?~~" I freaked out.. They we're at the hall, smiling and  waving to their fans..

"What are they doing here?" I ask, Ashley but my eyes are still looking at them..

"According to the staffs.. They are here for a 3 days vacation.. and after these, no one are allowed to come closer to them, and there room is beside at your room.."

"Really.. Waa.. I guess, i'll just watch them from a far.." I sighed.. "Wait? How did you know that..? AND what did you say beside my room?" I ask.. Looking at her..

"HAH! I have my own power, Ms. Soo.." She said.. "And, there room is beside your room.."

"Jeongmal?!!~"

"Oh.." Ashley nodded..

"Omo.."



[Junhyung's POV]


*knock* *knock*

"Haylee-ah?~" I knocked.. I was about to open the door when i notice that the door was not lock..

"I'm coming in.." I said.. I went inside her room, i look around but she's not around..

"Where did she go..??~" I ask to myself..

"Oppa~?" I turn around it was Haylee and Ashley.. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah? I was walking around.. and i notice that your door was not close, i went to see, if everything is ok.."

"Ah.. Chincha?.. Ashley drag me out, we forgot to lock the door.." She said..

"Ahh.. Where did you go by the way?"

"Ahh.. Did you know that TVXQ is here?" Ashley giggled..

"Nope.." I shook my head..

The two looked at each other and started screaming and jumping.. But they stop when they someone pass by the door..

They look at each other again, and scream.. I came along with them when they went out to look outside.. My eyes widen when i saw that, it was Yunho and Changmin..

"Changmin/Yunho Oppa~ Annyeong..*wave*" They look like a fan girls..

"Annyeong!" Changmin smile and wave back at them.. But, she was staring at Haylee.. While, Yunho just wink and smile at them.. Then, they went inside there room..

The two of them started giggling and screaming(that the both of them can only hear..)

"Pfft.. Crazy fans.." I walk away, and didn't mind them.. 'Don't worry.. I'll be more famous than those two.. tsch..' I frown..

"Someone is jealous, his facial expression.. is not good.." Hyunseung said.. He grinned, when i pass by him..

"Who? I don't think so.."

He just laughed..

'Argh..!!'

"I just want to be alone with you.." I look back at Haylee, but she was still in her fangirl mode..


 
[Doojoon's POV]


I just arrive from the supermarket.. "This is our first night.. So, i need to cook food for them.." I said to myself.. Though it's freaking cold outside..

"Hyung??~" Gikwang freaked me out again..

"Why do you always come out, when i don't expect you..?" I said..

"Tsch.. Seriously, hyung.. You need to get used to it.." He said..

"Whatever.."

"Where did you go? everyone is looking for you.."

"Supermarket.."

"What did you do there?~"

"Ahm..? What do you think i will do there? Watch Movies..?" I rolled my eyes and continued walking, then he follow..

"Hyung~ Of course, you went there to buy foods.." Gikwang answered..

"So? Why'd you ask? If you know the answer?" I said.. "oh yeah? we're going to have our bbq party, tonight.. So, you go and tell others..PALI.."

He ran back to our rooms..

I was about to approach one of the staffs to ask reservations for our bbq party..But, something caught my attention, the tarpaulin saying 'If you think you have a wonderful smile?? Then join, the Winter Smile 2011.. Just submit your solo picture.. and maybe we'll choose you for our next endorser for The Cube 5-star hotel.. So, join now!!'

While, i was reading.. The only person that was on my mind is Haylee..

"Perfect..~" I grin to myself..



[Author's POV]


Haylee was roaming around the hotel, while she is waiting for the others to go to the reserve cottage for there bbq party.. When he saw Changmin and Yunho walking like an ordinary people..

"Omo..~" Haylee paniced.. She didn't know what to do..

"Annyeong haseyo~*bow*" She bowed, when the two of them, pass by..

"Annyeong.. Your the girl from the next door right?" Changmin move closer to her..But, Haylee step back..

"Yes.." Haylee nod, her heartbeat beat fast, 10 times than the normal.. She tried not to freaked out..

"Ahm.. You don't remember me?" Changmin said..

"Pardon?" Haylee got confused..

"So, she's the girl, then one that help you?.." Yunho smiled..

"Huh? What are you guys talking about..?" She step back again..

"Why? Are you moving back? If your afraid about the security? Don't worry, they are not here.." Yunho said..

"You really don't remember? Well,~" Changmin wore is black eyeglasses, then he mess his hair.. "Now? You remember this?" He look at Haylee..

"No..~" Haylee shook her head.. Then, she studied his face.. The more he looked at him, the more he looked familiar..

"OMO~" Haylee covered ..

Yunho and Changmin laugh..

"Wow, i can't believe it.. Your the boy that was bullied by Junhyung right?" Haylee said..

"Now, you remember..?~" Changmin fixed his self.."Well, yeah.. that was me.."

"Waaa.. How? Why?~"

"Actually, that was my last day.. When you helped me.. Because we're going to start our promotions for our next album.." Changmin said.. "Since, TVXQ starts being on haitus, i decided to go back to school..No one knew that i was studying there.. Because, I've been using some disguise..To avoid myself in harm, and to have my own personal time.. I guess it really worked out.."

Haylee was speechless.."Wow.." That was the only word that came out from ..

"Hey?~" Yunho wave his hand infront of Haylee's face..

"Well, actually it's good to see you here.." Changmin said.. "So, i can totally.. THANK YOU! *bow*"

"*bow* Anniyo, you don't need to thank me.. Anyone would do that, when someone is in need.."

"Not after 2 years though.. Your the first person, who help me, since i started going to that school.." Changmin grin.. "Well, it's ok.. i've been through alot, being bullied isn't big deal.."

"Ahmm.. REALLY?! Daebakk!!~" Haylee was overjoyed.. "Don't worry, protecting you, is great HONOR for me..*bow*"

"This girl, is really weird.. Changmin-ah..~" Yunho !chuckled..

"Haha.. I know right~ *flash**flash**flash*" Changmin automatically pulled Haylee onto his chest and cover her with his jacket.. Haylee was shock, by the sudden action of Changmin..

"Yah.. What's happening?" Haylee struggled..

"Don't move, those are the paparrazzi.. Follow my lead.." Yunho said, he looked down and lowered his cap to cover half of his face..

"Chincha? Ottoke??" Haylee cried..

"Don't worry.. Just don't let them, see your face..?" Changmin whispered..
They start moving back, to avoid the paparrazzi..

"Pali~ kaja.." Yunho ran off first, to the elevator.. Then Changmin and Haylee followed.. The paparrazzi chase them, but the elevator door closed..

The three of them sighed in relief, when the elevator starts going up..

"Hyung? Ottokaji?" Changmin said.. He didn't notice that Haylee blushed.. as she move back..

"Don't worry.." Yunho tapped Changmin's shoulder..

"Will i'll be involve in these?" Haylee look at Yunho..

"Molla~ It depends on how those paparrazzi, use the pictures.." Yunho answered..

*ding*

The elevator door open, While, Changmin automatically grab Haylee again onto his chest and covered her..

"Ready?" Yunho said.. The both of them nod..

"GO~~~" They ran as fast as they could.. Until they reach their rooms..

"Omo?! Haylee-ah??~~" Ashley went out from Haylee's room, but she was shcok when she Haylee with HoMin..

Changmin pulled Haylee back, when he saw the paparrazzi chasing them.. "You can't go in there, stay in our room for awhile.." Changmin said..

"I'll call you~" Ashley said..

 


[Haylee's POV]



I was walking back and forth.. "Ottokaji? Ottokaji?~"

"Yah.~" Changmin, pulled Haylee to seat beside him..

"As expected.." Yunho sighed..

"Neh?"

Yunho told us to take a look on his laptop..

I gasp when i saw the article from the internet..


========================================================

Changmin's Secret Girlfriend [EXPOSED]

We all knew that TVXQ went to a vacation, even if they we're still at the middle of their promotion..

What do you think is the reason? Maybe because of these?

*picture*

*picture*

*picture*



These picture was freshly taken from the place where they had there vacation..

They we're wearing a disguise so that no one can recognize them, but they failed.. You can see that Changmin is covering the face of the girl.. While, Yunho guided them to escape..  Does these mean that they have there vacation just to secretly meet with her..?

Why do they need to protect the girl? Who is she? Is she the secret girlfriend of Changmin?

For more update, always visit  
JustForKpop.com


comments:

pop6cle: She looks familiar.. I think she goes at our school too.. I'm so gonna kill you..
500sparta: i'm GONNA BE HER ANTI..
lalal123: Who is that girl? Argh.. I'd kill her when i saw her..
kialoveTVXQ: JustForKpop why are you making such conclusion? I don't want to believe in these..
sujushinee: :( *sigh* I want to hear HoMin's statement about these..
chocolatte: The back view of the girl looks pretty..
jojo: That girl, is going to be dead with in these week.. Keke
keyluvah: wow? congratulations.. poor Yunho oppa.. You should look for your own girlfriend.. Maknae has his own.. kekek
lopoporro: sad :(
kloe: THAT GIRL IS A !! >:[
hahuhu: ANDWAE.. stay away from them.. T_T


<< <1.2.3.4.5> >>


==========================================================

 

a/n: chap. 21 is coming up soon :)