CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR (COWARD)

Smile? or Cry?

 

[Haylee's POV]


It is time for us, Yunho and Changmin to go back to our own lives.. all i need to do is to bid a nice goodbyes to the both of them..

*knock* The door suddenly open.. It was Changmin who open the door..

"Haylee? Why are you here?" He said..

"Changmin-ah? Who is it?" Yunho came..

"Oh? Haylee-ah?" Yunho was surprised..

"I'm really sorry for causing a HUGE MESS .. *bows*" I said, apologizing to them..

"Yah~ WE should be the one apologizing to you~" Yunho bowed.. "We're sorry.." Yunho pulled Changmin to bow down..

"No~" I stop them.. "You shouldn't do that.." I said..

I notice that someone, pulled my shirt lightly.. "Unnie~" Me and HoMin looked down, we saw a little girl..

I knelt down to face her.. "Hey, what is it?" I gently ask..

"I saw you at TV, you we're so JJANG! and i'm your number one fan.." She showed her both thumbs up..

"Really?" I chuckled, and lightly pinched her cheeks..

"Yes~?! and i really want to give this to you.." She gave me a doll with a necklace.. 'Why is this doll, look familiar?' I ignored my thoughts, and look at her..

"Wow.. Gomawo~" I gave her a quick hug.. She smile..

"I need to go.. ~Omma, might be looking for me..*bow*" The lil' girl said.. Then she ran off..

"Bye" I waved at her..

"That kid like you so much~" Changmin laughed..

"Waa.. She was really your ultimate fan.. She didn't even greeted or looked at us,," Yunho pouted..

I laughed in response.. "You guys are crazy..~ Aren't you guys suppose to be packing your things up?" I crossed my arms..

"Oh? Right..!" Yunho and Changmin exclaimed..

"But, we need help.." Changmin look at me..

"Fine~ I'll help..." I smiled, following them inside..



[Ashley's POV]
 


(A Day After..)


Eversince, we arrive back to our dorm Haylee is being restless..

"Yah~ What's wrong with you?"

She raised her head up, then she sighed.. "My life, My life is JUST SO GREAT!! *sigh*" She look down again.. Is it me or she looks sick..?

"Wha~What are you talking about?" I ask. I was about to approach and touch her head.. When i heard a knock..

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I said..

"It's me.. YURI~"

I run towards the door and opened it.. "Yes? Unnie?"

"Someone is looking for Haylee.." Yuri said.. Then, Yoona arrive.. Haylee stood up and joined us..

"Yah~Yah~~! The guy outside is so handsome.." Yoona giggled,..

"hUH?" Me and Haylee said in unison..

"Just go and see him.." Yuri rolled her eyes..

"This old lady, is jealous of you guys.. 'Coz goodlooking guys always goes after you.. Not her.." Yoona jokingly said..

Me and Haylee chuckled..

"YAH!~ I'm not.." Yuri frown then she walked out first, then we follow..

As we went out.. We saw a guy standing looking at us.. 'til then i notice that Haylee stopped..

"Haylee~ah? What's wrong?" I look back suddenly i saw her tears, then she fainted..

Me, Yuri and Yoona panicked.. "Haylee-ah?~" We ran towards her.. Then, the guy carried her.. "Haylee-ah?!!"


[Junhyung's POV]
 

I told myself not to think about Haylee, and keep myself busy by teaching the kids who loves dancing and rapping in Tale.S(which was owned by Jiyoung and TOP).. Jiyoung and TOP Hyung knows what i've been doing and the reason why i move away, they allowed me to stay for awhile at the resting quarters, so i have place to stay..

"Are you sure 'bout this?" Jiyoung Hyung ask.. I nod..

TOP Hyung sighed.. "Well, i guess.. We can't do anything about that.. Fine, you stay.."

I smiled and bowed at them, "Thank You so much.."

"You're welcome.. Don't worry will visit you from time to time.." Jiyoung Hyung tapped my right shoulder..

Once again I bowed at them..

The both of them smiled.. "So, we're going to see you later.. ok?" TOP stated..

"We need to go.. Bye~" Jiyoung wave, then the two of them left..

I sighed in relief.. Then, i saw Minho and his friends, walking at the hall way.. I panicked, then i turn around.. 'Minho, must not see me..' I was about to hide, but he called my name.. "Junhyung Hyung~"

I froze and I didn't look back.. Then he called me again..

"Wae?~" I said not looking at them..

"Where did you go?~ Haylee is going crazy looking for you.." Minho said..

"Really?~" I said, in uninterested tone.. "I don't have time~" Before i finished my sentence Onew spoke up..

"Have you seen the broadcast?~" He said..

I look at him with a confuse look.. "What?~"

Onew glared at me.. "Look, Junhyung~ I don't know why are you being like this, but I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH THE BROADCAST~"

"Tsch~ Like you even care!!" I said, raising my voice..

"OF COURSE, i care! WE ALL CARE!!" Onew stated angirly..

"Hyung~ They didn't do it.. according to what they plan" Taemin said.. "You need to go back now..Noona, blamed herself  for everything.." pleading with his eyes..

"Did you know that she didn't sleep, after you we're gone..~She was restless" Jonghyung continued..

"Hyung! THINK ABOUT THIS.." Minho said looking at me..

I look at them, "Why are you doing this? It's none of your damn business..~" I grabbed Minho's collar, and glared at him, then i push him.. Then, i walked away..

"I know! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU CARE AND LOVE HER!! But, you've just prove to your self that.. YOU'RE COWARD HYUNG~~?!" Minho shouted.. The words he said, echoed in my head.. I didn't notice that my tears flowed..



[Ashley's POV]



"YAH!! Where are you taking her?~" I tried stopping the guy, who carried Haylee and put her gently in his car..

"I need to bring her to the hospital.." The guy said, and he went inside the car, and started the engine..

"YAH!!~ Atleast.. Tell me what's your name or atleast let me come with you.." I said..

"Fine~ But, i'll tell you, later.." The guy let me in to his car.. then he started driving to the hospital..

(Few minutes later)

"Will she be fine~?" I ask the guy.. He looked at me, then he nod..

"She'll be fine~.. The doctor said, that she need to have more sleep.." He answered, then he look at Haylee that was laying at the white bed..

"Ah~I think so too.." I said..

"What happen to her by the way?~" The guy ask, but he didn't look at me, his eyes are on Haylee..

I pause for awhile.. "But, who are you?"

He smiled.."I'm his oppa.."

"OPPA?~"

"I'm Seungho.. Me and Haylee are friends, back then.." He said.. 'Don't tell me..this is her long lost Oppa!?'

"Back then, when you we're at the orphanage? But you left, because you got adapted.. right?~" I said..

He look at me, with his confuse look.. "How'd you know that?"

I gasp.. "So, it was you~~!!" I screamed happily..

"Huh?~" He said..

"Didn't you know that she's been waiting for you..?" I said..

"I know.. That's why i'm back.." He stood up, at walk towards the window..

"By the way, i'm her bestfriend.. Ashley Choi~"

"Thank you for taking care of her.. I owe you.."

I just nod, and look at Haylee.. Then, the both of us didn't talk for awhile..

"What happen to her these past days? Is she doing good? I saw the broadcast, of her being involve in a scandal..What was that?" He broke the silence.

"So, you knew.." I said.. I told him everything about the HoMin incident..But, i didn't tell him about Haylee and Junhyung's matter.. 'I'll just let it be.. I don't think, i can tell him what happen between Junhyung and Haylee.. This guy don't even know who Junhyung is..' i said to myself..

I notice that his eyes are burning in anger.. "I wish, i was there to protect her.."

"HAYLEE~~!!" I saw Doojoon, went inside the room.. Chasing his breathe..

"Oppa~?" Then i saw the others coming in..

"What happen to her..?" Doojoon move towards onto Haylee's bed..

"Yuri and Yoona told us, that you're here..What happen?" Gikwang said..

"She's ok now.. She fainted, due to lack of sleep and rest.." I said..

Dongwoon sighed in relief.. "Gosh~ I was worried.." He sat, at the sofe..

Then, the B2st notice that.. There was someone inside the room, they saw Seungho..

Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon and Gikwang gave me a Who-is-this-guy look.. While, Hyunseung was sitting beside Dongwoon, didn't care at all..

"Ahhh.. This guy is Seungho, Haylee's Oppa~.." I said.. Seungho bowed at them..

"Oppa?~ We didn't know that Haylee has oppa.." Yoseob said..

"Hyung~ How can we know we never ask her..?" Dongwoon whispered..

Doojoon step forward, then he bowed.."Nice to meet you Seungho-sshi.." Seungho bowed back..

"Are you his friends?" Seungho ask.. All of them nod..

"Thank You for taking care of her.." He said..

"His like our own sister..So, no need to thank us.." Gikwang smiled..

"I do really hope, we would get along in the future, so i can repay you all guys.." Seungho said..