CHAPTER FOURTEEN (Date? What about our maknae?? Pt. 2)

Smile? or Cry?


[Haylee's POV]

The girls scream and ran towards them.. They left Dongwoon alone.. then he collapsed on the ground but he didn't lost his consiousness..

I pulled Dongwoon up.. But, his shivering, sweating with cold sweat, and his face is pale..

"Hey!? Let's go.." I grab his arm.. His still shaking.. "Don't worry.." I hugged him.. Then, he cried.. "I'm scared..." He said.. "Ssshhh.. It's ok.." 'I think he is in trauma.. What happen to him?' We walked far away from the crowd.. We went to the garden of our school, since it's saturday, there a no any other students besides us..

I glanced at Dongwoon, he calmed his self down.. He took a deep breathe.. and he closed his eyes..

"Feeling better?" I asked.. He nodded..

"Gomawo..?!" He said..

"Your welcome.. I know how you feel.."

"It's a shame, i'm a man.. but i'm scared of them.." We both sitted under a tree..

"It was after the school music festival, i was walking alone at night.. I forgot my guitar, so i decided to get it, from the music room.. When, i was about to go inside the music room, someone tied me up and covered my eyes.. I can hear some girls, saying my name.. Again and again.. They we're touching me, ripping my clothes harshly.. They we're laughing, making fun of me, they abuse me.. I want to fight back, but i can't do anything.. I was tied up, i can't see anything, and i can't fight because i also RESPECT GIRLS.." He said.. I was shocked, 'Any girls can do that today? Aren't they ashame of them selves..?' I thought..

Then, his face turned to pale again.. His shaking..

"Please,The more you speak, the more you'll remember everything.." I said..

"And, The Hyungs don't know about that story, I just told them that i almost got ..." He revealed.. "WHAT? Why didn't you tell them?"

"I'm scared.. I don't want them to be involve about that incident.. I want to face it myself.." Dongwoon said.."That's why i take the advantage facing them, when Doojoon hyung told me to trap myself to them.. I just want to face it!! And kill this freaking FEAR!! But, i can't.." He slammed the ground..

'He was like me, when i was young.. After, what happen to me when i was young.. I tried to put my self at a dark covered places just to face fears.. And no one knew about it..' I sighed..

"Hey, don't push yourself.. Soon enough, you'll conquer it.. Just take your time.." I said..

"I really hope so.." He answered..

"But why did you tell me all of these..?"

"I just realized, that keeping this will make me more scared.. And i've got this feeling that i can trust you.." HE looked at me.. "Can I?" He continued..

"Y.yees! Don't worry.." I smiled.. Then, he looked away.. "Thank you.."


[Doojoon's POV]


I saw how Haylee cared for Dongwoon.. I'm so mad with myself.. I should have ask Dongwoon's feelings before i told him, to trap himself with those girls..

After a long hours, standing, using fake smile with them.. They left, and thank us.. We started looking for Doongwoon and Haylee,after that..

"Hyung?!" Gikwang pointed at the school garden.. I saw them they we're laughing already? Like nothing happen..

"Dongwoon & Haylee!?" Yoseob waved at them.. They waved back, happily..

We ran towards them.. "Gwenchana?" I asked Dongwoon, he smiled..

"Are you sure?" Gikwang asked.. "Yeah, don't worry hyung.." He said..

"I'm sorry Dongwoon-ah..~" I said.. "Hyung, don't be.. It's ok.." He gave a look at Haylee first, before me.. The way he looked at her, has.. idk, how to describe it.. 'Are they hiding something?'

Then, Haylee spoke.. "Doojoon, Gikwang, and Hyunseung.. Biane?! I really didn't meant to shout at you guys.. I was just so worried for Dongwoon.." Haylee looked at Dongwoon the same way Dongwoon looked at her.. 'No! You're just imagining things.. Snap it out Yoon Doojoon..' I scolded myself..

"It's ok.. Haylee-ah!?" Hyunseung said.. "We're should be the one, apologizing to you.." Gikwang said..

"Yeah.. We're sorry.." I continued..

"No, guys.. It's ok.. I understand.. I should have thank you guys, for worrying about me.." She said.. "I'm so glad, that i have friends like you.." She smiled..

"We're glad, that we had you as friend Haylee-ah..!?" Dongwoon smiled at Haylee..

"From now on! I'll treat Haylee-ah as one of my bestfriends!!" Dongwoon announced.. Then, placed his arm around Haylee's shoulder..

"Since, when?!!" Gikwang asked..

"He told us..like 2 seconds ago..Gikwang.." Yoseob answered..

"I SAID FROM NOW ON..?! Don't you get it? HAH! Hyung you're really the PABOIEST.." Dongwoon rolled his eyes.. Then, he ran off..

"Yah! I'm older than you! how can you speak.. like that to me? huh?" Gikwang chased Dongwoon,

We laughed.. Haylee stood next to me.. She was groaning in pain.. "OW.."

"Yah.. Haylee-ah? Gwenchana? Appo?" I examined her arm, it was bleeding.. not that much blood, but still, it's bleeding..

"Haylee-ah? What happen?" Yoseob asked in a concerned tone..

"I'm fine, don't worry.." She straighten her body, and walked off, then she played along with Gikwang and Dongwoon..

"Sometimes, i think she doesn't like, lots of people are worrying about her.." Yoseob whispered..

"Yeah..Her personality is different from the other girls.." Hyunseung continued..

"I agree.." Yoseob nod his head..

"Well.. She has a strong personality, natural beauty, beautiful smile.. that makes her different.."I smiled.. We followed them and started walking..

"You're right hyung..?!" Yoseob agree then he looked at me.. "HYUNG? YOU LIKE HER?" He said..

"WHAT? Of course not.. I-I don't like her.. She's like a sister to me.." My voice cracked.. 'Yoon Doojoon! You like her don't you?! I don't know!'

"Hyung.. your such a liar..?! I know when lie, your voice crack?!" Yoseob put his hands on his waist..

"YAH! I'm hungry.. Let's go.." I ran off.. 'That was close..' I sighed.. 'Do i really like her?'

"He likes her.." I heard Hyunseung said to Yoseob..


[Haylee's POV]


Doojoon asked us out to eat.. 'Why do i have this feeling that i forgot something? What is it?' I said to myself.. I just stare at my food..

"Not hungry?" Doojoon said.. while eating his food.. "You sure your ok?" Yoseob added..

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. I lost my appetite.." I sighed.. playing with my food..

"Hey.. If you don't like it.. just give it to me.. don't play with it.." Dongwoon elbowed me.. "Ow.." He hit my arm..

"Oh, sorry.. you ok?" He said..

"Yeah.. Here.. Eat these.." I gave him my food..

"Hehe.. Thanks.." He took it away..

"What time is it?" I asked.. "It's almost 7:00!" Gikwang answered.. Then, i notice Junhyung is not with us all along..

"OH MY GOD!" I gain back my thoughts when i remember Junhyung.. "I need to go back at our DORM.. See you guys.. Doojoon oppa,thanks for the food.." I ran as fast as i could.. 'It's Junhyung that i forgot.. I'm so gonna be dead..'

 

 

a/n: COMMENTS ! COMMENTS ):

yey :) chap. 14 updated :)