CHAPTER FOUR (I don't know,.)

Smile? or Cry?


[Haylee's POV]


"Congratulations, Ms. Soo.. You are now admitted in the number 1, school of music .. Seoul Exclusive School For Music University!"  The Dean congratulated me..

"Your Exam results are pretty amazing!" she added..

My eyes widen "Really? Ma'am?" I smiled and i stood up and bowed "*bow*THANK YOU SO MUCH, MA'AM*bow*THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!"

"But, you should maintain your grades, so you can maintain your scholarship.. ok?" She smiled.

"*bow*Yes! Ma'am..*bow* i will.. *bow*"

"Go get your uniform at the cashier's office..so, you can go to your first class now.."She handed me a note..

"Thank you so much ma'am!*bow*" I left the Dean's office, and went straight to the cashier's office..

I saw the lady in-charger for the uniforms "Excuse me~ Ma'am can i get my uniforms?" i handed her the note that the Dean gave me..

She took the note and she read it.. After awhile, she gave me a 3 different sets of uniforms..

"*bow* thank you ma'am"

I went to the CR and checked my uniforms.. I have PE uniforms, the Class A School Uniforms, and a t-shirt with LOGO of our school.. I decide to wear my School uniform..


8:30 AM


"Hmm..let me check, my first class for today is~" i check my Assessment Slip "hmm.. 8:30-9:30..tsk..Algebra.." I sighed, I HATE ALGEBRA.. "Room 3"

"You're the new student right?" A man asked me.. It seems like he's our professor..

"Yes!"

"Come in, so i can introduce you to your classmates.." He smiled, and i followed him inside..

"CLASS! BE QUIET.." The professor warned the students and they kept their mouth shut..

They stared at me.. "This is your new classmate~ Go, introduce yourself.."

"Annyeong Haseyo!*bow* I'm Haylee Soo, Let's be friends guys..*bow*"

"BE NICE TO HER GIRLS AND GUYS .. ~ "

"Ahm, go sit beside Gikwang.." He pointed out the empty seat.. "Is it ok for you Gikwang?" The teacher asked.. "NEH!" That boy Gikwang responded..'why do that boy looks familiar..RIGHT! his with the blonde guy, yesterday..' i said to myself..

"Go, seat.. we'll start our class.." I nodded, and moved back to seat with that boy Gikwang.. I sighed..


[Gikwang's POV]


'What's happening? The girl that i saw yesterday, is sitting beside me..' i looked at her.. "Is there something wrong?" The girl asked. I don't know what to do.. She caught me staring at her.. "Ahm, No-NooThing.." I shuttered and looked away..

"hmm, okay.."

"Ahm, Hey, i think i remember you.." She said.. I looked back at her..

"huh?"

"Aren't you one of the guys, from the restaurant yesterday?" She said..

I looked back at her.. "Ah, yeah? why?" i asked.

"I think, it belongs to you.. You're Gikwang right?" She pulled out my journal from his bag.. Then, she gave it to me..

"Thankss~" my voice shuttered.. I took back my Journal.. *PANG* a flying chalk drop onto my head.. "OW!"

"Mr. Lee Gikwang.. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, GET OUT!" The angered professor said..

"Sorry..Sir..~" I apologized.. I looked at the girl.. She smiled, 'SORRY' she said..

*RIINNNGGGIIININNNNNGGGG!*

'Finally,! Why does 1 hr. 3O mins. class.. feels like forever..' i said to myself..

"HEY!"

"HUH?" i looked back..

"You left these.." She gave my journal..

"thanks.." i took back AGAIN my journal..

She smiled and walked off..

"this is weird..~" i touched my chest.. My heartbeats fast..


[Junhyung's POV]


I was sleeping at my desk.. when Doojoon patted my back..

"BWOH?!"

"Kaja.."

"Where?"

"Our class has ended.."

"Huh? Our class has ended?" I look around, the others are starting to leave.. Doojoon pulled me up..

"Where are we going.. YAH! Don't touch me.." i removed his hand from my arm..

"What's your next class?" Doojoon asked.

"Physics"

"Then, let's go..we're at the same class again.." His trying to drag me again, but i walked first before him..

As we arrive at our Physics room, my other classmates, has seated on their seats..

But, someone took my place.. 'Great.. THIS is JUST so great...'

"YOU! LEAVE.."  I said to the nerd guy..

He looked down, and he picked up his things..

"aish! PALI!!" i picked up his, bag.. and threw it away..

"YAH!.. JUNHYUNG.." Doojoon, trying to stop me..

The nerd guy, walked away with his poor loser face.. 'pfft..'

"YAH! YOU'VE SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!" A girl stood up, and picked up the bag that i just threw..

"what?!!" i angrily asked..

" I SAID, YOU'VE SHOULDN'T DO THAT!! WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT TO HIM!!" she move closer to me..

"WHAT? You don't know me?..." i sarcastically laugh.. "I DON'T CARE, about that, poor loser guy.."

"Well, you're the loser.. not HIM!!" she pushed me.. 'Wait, did she just pushed me?'

"if a PERSON.. has an ATTITUDE LIKE YOU.. i think i don't deserve to know.."

She's pissing me off.. "WHAT!!!??" I tried to punch her.. But, Doojoon.. stop me.. "JUNHYUNG! STOP!!!"

"What's happening here?!" Our professor in Physics came in.. Their responce was just a piece of silence.. "I SAID WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!!"

"The new student and Junhyung are fighting ma'am.." Someone in the class said.. 'I'm so gonna kill that kid..'

"You two come here.." The professor said, trying to calm her self..

The two of us move forward.. She's still glaring at me, I gave her my killer smirk..

"Why are you two fighting?"

The girl looked down..  While, i'm just standing there facing our professor..

"Why are you picking up a fight again.. Junhyung.." Our professors said..

"but, i didn't, that girl.. started, it!" i said.. trying to defend myself..

"No, ma'am.. HE STARTED IT!!!" she said, while pointing her finger at me.. "his not treating that guy, right.. he threw his bag, and took away his seat.." I rolled my eyes.. "i just did, what i think is right, ma'am.." she was glaring at me..

"Is that true??" The teacher looked at me..

I nodded..

"Ok, both of you, community service for 3 days.. starting tomorrow!" Our professor said.'

"WHAT?" We said in unison.

"including me ma'am..?" the girl confusingly asked.. "Yes,." Our professor answered.

"but, ma'am..~" the girl has something to say but the professor stopped her.. "NO BUTS.."

"Both of you go back.. to your seats.."

*merong* i tease the girl..

The girl glared at me and she frowned, and went back to her seat.