CHAPTER TWENTY THREE (I need to find you..)

Smile? or Cry?

[Nobody's POV]

I accidentally watch a showbiz news, when i searching for a nice show to watch..

'TVXQ fans was caught offguard when the rumors are spreading around about the news about Changmin dating with a non-showbiz girl.. According to the rumors that maybe it was Yunho who is dating that girl.. But, yesterday the two of them, along with the girl a.k.a Haylee Soo clear everything up in the conference, *Shows the cut from the conference* Changmin is not my boyfriend neither Yunho, all of those articles in the internet are lie.... We didn't expect that these would happen, I would like to clarify that, she's not my girlfriend.. She's just my friend...'

I dropped my remote, when i saw Haylee's face on the tv screen..

"Haylee?" I said.. I move forward to see if i wasn't dreaming..

"Haylee?~" I smiled with a tears flowing from my eyes..

"I'm coming for you.." I cleared my tears and grab my keys and jacket..


[Haylee's POV]


"*bows* biane!~ Jeongmal.. biane~ *bows*" I apologize to them, because of me the vacation didn't went well, according to what we plan.. and plus Junhyung.. '*sigh* Great, my life is just so great right now..'

"Yah.. Why are you apologizing? If you're thinking about Junhyung.. NAH~ Don't worry about him, his always like that.. You can't really please him, when his mad.." Yoseob stated calmly..

"Is just that..~" Doojoon cut me out..

"Don't worry, we knew Junhyung more than you do.. He needs a space when his mad.. Actually, now i'm a bit worried, because he won't answer my calls.. His not like that when his doing this.." Doojoon sighed, checking his phone from time to time..

'Wow.. That was perfect statement DJ oppa, it makes me bother more..'

"Well, I'm really sorry for our vacation.. It's because of me, everything is ruined.. I'm really sorry.. *bows*" I tried not to cry..

"Yah~" The five of them said in unison, while facing me, including Ashley..

"You don't have too.. It was fun.." Gikwang stated, blinking his eyes many times, then he wore his eyeglasses.. 'Heh.. a cute nerdy guy..'

"Yeah~ I agree with Kwang..~" Hyunseung nodded..

"Chingu-ah.. Thanks to you, i've meet the two of them, well actually i want to meet Narsha noona.." Dongwoon said..

We chuckled but, Ashley frowned..

"This is a one of a kind experience Haylee-ah.." Yoseob said happily..

I showed them my forceful smile, still i was disappointed with myself.. But when i look at the other side, i saw Doojoon sitting quietly he looks uneasy..


[Doojoon's POV]


'Should i give it or not.. Give it or not.. Give it or not..' Those words keeps repeating on my mind.. I was hesitating, to give my gift for her or not.. 'I need a better timing..'

"Hey" I almost fell of my chair when i saw Haylee move closer to me..

"Oh~ Yeah? What is it?"

"are you ok?" She touch my neck.. "Are you sick..? What's wrong with you? Gwenchana??~~" She said, asking in a concern tone..

I nodded once.. "Yeah, i'm fine.."

"Are you sure?" She asked again..

"Yeah.. Don't worry.." I said..

"Hmm..OK" She didn't persue on asking, so she left..

'I will give this to you when the right time comes..' I took the necklace in my pocket secretly and take a look at it..


[Nobody's POV]


"Where's Sulli?" I ask the lady at the reception area of the SHO..

"She's in her room.." She pointed out..

I quickly went to her room.. "Sulli-ah??" I knocked..

"Who is it?~" She answered..

"It's me..Seungho~" I said..

I heard her running, to open the door.. "Oppa..~ Why are you here??"

"I saw, Haylee~" I didn't finished what i suppose to say, when Sulli scream.. "Oh right!!?" She ran back on to her bed then, she took something under her pillow.. "Here~" She gave me a piece of paper..

"What is this?" I curiously said..

"Just read it.." She said..

I started reading what was written on the paper out loud..

"Sulli-ah? Miss me~? Well, i do.. How are you? I hope your fine.. I'm sorry.. I can't visit you frequently.. I've been very busy and i just want to say that i'm doing fine.. Don't worry, i'll be back and be careful with  your health? don't catch a cold.. OK? I really really miss you.. :(" I stopped reading..

"These letter? Why do i have to read these~" I said...

"It came from Haylee unnie..~ Just continue reading.." She crossed her arms..

I continue reading with my eyes.. 'I hope your here to congratulate me.. I was accepted at SESFMU .. keke .. Do you know how happy unnie is? Her dream, came true .. Well.. If you need to contact me.. here's my number .. XXX-XXXX-XXX , if you have time .. visit me at our school dorm ? ok .. here's the address .. XXXXXXXX .. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .. :) bye ..~'

"Why didn't you tell me anything about these?" I feel so happy..

"You didn't visit me after your last visit last month.. I can't even contact you because i don't have your number.. And PLUS! I don't have phone.." She pouted..

"OH? Right~" I smiled.. "Don't you know that i saw her on TV.." I said..

Sulli gasp.."NO WAY?"

I nod.. "I can't believe that she is studying at the same school that we are going too.."

Her eyes widen.. "really? NO WAY"

"YES~ YES! HIGH WAY!  It just unbelievable.." I answered..

Sulli was jumping in joy.. "Oppa, let's go and meet her.."

"Soon, you're going to see her..For now i just need to call her, and visit her first.. So that when i come back, i'll bring her with me.. OK?" I said..

"JEONGMALYO?~ASA!!" She said happily..
 

[JOON'S POV]


"Since, the winter vacation has ended.. We are going to enter our own classes starting tomorrow.." G.O hyung said..

"G.O. Hyung~ How many times do you have to tell us that?~" Mir rolled his eyes..

"Guys~" A deep voice behind us said.. We turn our heads and we saw Bi hyung..

"Hyung??~" We said in unison..

"Why the 5 of didn't go to school?" Bi Hyung said.."You we're suppose to be on your dorm and taking up your classes a month ago?" He continued..

"It's because, father told us to wait for the winter vacation, before we go back to school.." I answered..

"Fine~ If that what's you say.." He was about to leave our room, when he notice that, someone is missing.. "Where's Seungho?" He said..

"He left.." Thunder said..

"Why?" Bi Hyung ask..

"He told us that he'll visit his friend..."  I answered..

Bi Hyung nod.. "By the way.. How's the Murder Case in Pyeongtaek?? Who lead the investigation" He said..

"Seungho Hyung did.. And the case was solve in no time.." Mir said proudly..

"Good..~" Bi Hyung smiled in satisfaction, then he left..

"Waaa..~" I sighed.. Eversince, Bi Hyung is always scary..

"Finally,~ After three years of studying at A+ Detective Defense, that we all know that we're forced to study at.. Now, we can choose our own school, as a normal teenagers.. " G.O. Hyung said..

"Agree.." Thunder nodded.. "Though going to that prisoner school is a nice experience.."

"For you~ BUT FOR US.. i don't think so.." Mir shook his head..

"Well, i'm gonna agree with the both of you.." I said.. "It was really a nice experience, We've gotten our driver's licenses, without taking any exams and tests, we can't have our military services because our school is credited with the military.. See? we don't need to suffer in the future.."

"Well, Joon has a point.." G.O. nod..

"But, did you forget the bad things happen to us?" Mir stated..

'oh no!' We shook our heads..

"We don't want to talk about it.." We answered in unison.. It's the worst experience ever.. and you don't want to know..