CHAPTER SEVEN (Thanks!)

Smile? or Cry?

[Doojoon's POV]


'arrgggggGGGGGGGHhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!'

I almost fell, while i was lying at the bench.,, when i heard someone scream at the other side of the rooftop..

"aish..who was that?" I said.... "HEY! CAN YOU GET YOUR OWN LIFE, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" I shouted..

A girl stood up, facing me.. she was ... CRYING? 'oh no? did i make her cry more?'

I move closer to her, but i paused, when i saw that it was Haylee..

"Hey, are you ok?" i said..

"Yeah," She said not looking at me.. "I'm sorry.. if i interupted your sleep..*bows*" She left, but i stopped her..

"No, wait.." I said.. She stopped, but she didn't turn around.. "i guess.. I'm the one who interupted you, you stay here.. and i will leave.."

She turned around.. " NO! your the one, who came here first.. I'll just leave.. you stay here.."

"No, i insist.."

"But~" She looked down, i think she was holding back her tears.. 'Gosh., please, don't cry..' i said to myself..

"Ok, you and i will stay.. i won't bother you, I'll move back to my sleeping place, and you..~ JUST.. Cry it out.." i suggested.. She gave me a short smile.. 'i think you should smile more often, you look pretty when you smile' .. i snapped out.. 'What did you say Doojoon?'

I move back to my sleeping place and take my nap.. I left her alone at her own place.. She was just crying, sobbing, and i could even hear her saying cuss words, 'wow? is she that mad?' i covered my eyes with my arm..

Her cry, gets louder and louder.. 'GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...!' I sighed.. I move my body from left to right.. I walk off, towards her..

"Hey.." I touch her shoulder, "Take this, and this.." I gave her my Hanky and my canned soda that i bought after i ate my lunch..

"*bow*thanks*bow*" she blew her nose on my hanky..

"I know it's unappropriate to ask this.. but?~" she looked at me.. i avoided to meet with her eyes.. "What happen? ah.. I mean? why are you crying?" i asked..

She kept quiet.. and she blushed.. 'why did she blushed?'

"Ah? I need to go back at my work..*bow* thanks again! " She left 'What's wrong with her? she's weird' i shrugged.. and watch her left the rooftop..


[Ashley's POV]


After our class, me and Haylee went back to our Family restaurant, for our part-time job.. Since, tomorrow is weekend, we are allowed to go home, to our houses..

But, it seems like Haylee looks gloomy today..

"Hey? Are ok?" I asked Haylee, while we are washing the dishes..

"Yeah?!" she sighed..

"YAH? Tell me?!" I slapped her ..

"YAH!" Obviously, she got mad..

"Just tell me, what is it..?" She began crying..

"Yah? What happen.." We both removed our washing gloves.. and face each other..

"So-Sooo-Omeone stole my first kiss.." She stated, then she covered her face with her hands..

My jaw dropped, my eyes widen.. "BWORAGO? Who stole it! HUH?"

"That~Jerk guy.. The one that i told you.. remember??"

"Oh?yeah?~" I remember.. "Wait? WHAT? HIM?? Waaa.." How could that boy harass my friend.. i'm gonna kill him..

"Yeah.. I don't deserve that kiss.." She hardly brushed her lips.. while tears are pouring onto her face..

"Yah! Stop.. You'll hurt your lips.." I grabbed her both hands, to stop her.. "What's the name of that guy..? I'm gonna kill him.."

She stopped, " I can't remember.. Joon? Junhee? Junho? AHHH .. I FORGOT.." she grab her hair started crying again..

"Yah.. Don't push yourself.. We'll punish him soon.."

She cried harder.. "Ottoke? Oppa.. Biane.."

"What?" I looked at her..

"This kiss is for my Oppa.."

"Wait? What are you talking about.." Now, i'm getting confused..

"I have this oppa, we also grew at the same orphan, he was my first crush, and first love, he got adapted before i left.. He told me, he'll be back for me.. and he'll always say that,  never allow the other guys touch me or hurt me.." She taken a deep breath, and cleared her tears.. "RIGHT! I WON'T LET THAT KISS, PULL ME DOWN! OPPA! PROMISE.. I TAKE MY REVENGE ON THAT GUY!!" She punched in the air, with full of determination..

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?~ YAH!! FEW SECONDS AGO, you we're crying! and now you're like this? Michyeoso?" I scolded her..

"Biane,~ i just realized.. that crying, will make me more weak.." She gave me a short hug.. "Gomawo, Ashley-ah.."

"Right! I agree.." I said .. "You know, i'm always here for you chingu-ah.." I tapped her shoulder.. "BUT? We need to look for that guy? and have some revenge? OK?!"

She nodded.. "OK! FIGHTING!"

"FIGHTING!"

"Ahm, excuse me, FIGHTING girls.." Minho oppa, suddenly showed up..

"Yah? Oppa.. Why do you always come, at the wrong time..?" I said.. "Yeah!" Haylee nodded..

"Me??" Minho oppa, pointed himself.. "I just arrive when i saw you?!" He put another, used plates at the sink..

"And, ? Why aren't you working? There's alot of costumers outside.." He said. "GO CHECK THEM.. GET THEIR ORDERS!"

"NEH!" Me and Haylee paniced, when he raised his voice..