CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (Trip to Busan :)

Smile? or Cry?

 

a/n: another cameo .. ELI from U-kiss :) he looks HOT in that pic right :)

***

[Doojoon's POV]

"Guys~ Wake up.. We need to go back home.. Eli is waiting outside " I went in at Junhyung and Hyunseung's room..

"Yah~ Junhyung.." I shake him.. i pulled his blanket in pillow..

"Waeyo!!~" He angrily grab the pillow back..

"YAH~ Wake up.. Haylee is calling..~" I said.. He automatically grab his phone from the study table..

"Yobosaeyo~" He looked at me, when he realized that there was no one in the line.. "YAH! Hyung~" Well, it was just my prank wake up call.. HAHA

"Pabo~" I laughed.. "Just wake Hyunseung up.. Mum, wants us to go back home.. PALI.." I tapped his lap, then left..

"AISH!~" I heard him said that.. I grinned..

Then, went inside at Gikwang and Dongwoon's room.. Yoseob is waking Dongwoon up.. While, Gikwang put a cap on his head, sitting on his bed, still half asleep..

I move closer to Gikwang, "Aigoo~ the second maknae, is so cute.." I said pinching his cheeks.. "GO~ fix yourself.. We'll leave soon.." I grab his hand, he lazily stood up with his eyes closed, and went inside the bathroom...

"Dongwoon-ah~" Yoseob and I said in unison..

It took a while, before Dongwoon and Hyunseung woke up.. Until, we are ready to go back home..

"Omma~ Wait for me.. I'm going to see you soon~~!" Dongwoon said happily, he ran first among us..
 
"Annyeong haseyo *bow* Young masters.." Eli greeted us.. Eli is my dad's secretary.. Eli grew up at L.A. almost all of his life but when his father's company bankrupt.. He and his mum decided to move back here in Korea.. Then, Eli's mother is my mum's client before, who was also her friend.. My dad and mum bought them a house, supported Eli for his studies and supported his mum to build a new business.. While, my dad also help Eli's father to get their company back..

Before, Eli auditioned to be an dancer and singer, and almost got to debut, but he rejected it.. He wants to serve my dad, and repay all the good things that my dad do/did for him and his mum.. At first my dad opposed his decision.. But, he insisted.. 'Well, i honor Eli for his loyalty to us especially to my dad..' I smiled to myself.. walking towards him..

"Annyeong~ Eli Hyung" Dongwoon wave at him.. Eli smiled, standing next to the van door..

"How have you been, Eli?" I place my arms around his shoulders..

"Well, I'm perfectly fine.. Young Master.." He answered.. Me and the others look at him, with a confuse look.. 'Egi boya? Eli isn't like these..?'

"Ayee..~Why so formal huh?" Junhyung nudge him.. He bowed to us..

"I'm sorry, but i think it's the right thing to do.. it's a part of my job, young master.." He answered.. "And my job is to serve all of you young master.." standing still.. The mood is getting weird.. We're still confuse.. Then, he grin..

"Ayeee... yah~ Pretentious much..? I know it, you can't stand being to formal Eli.." I smirk at him, and lightly touch his head..

"Yah, hyung.. You really know me,~" He laughed.. The others were just looking at him.. "Yah! i was just joking.. don't worry, I will never change.." Eli continued..

"Yah! Hyung.. I got goosebumps.." Gikwang slap his arm..

"Me too.. I thought, i was next to dad.." Dongwoon shivered..

"And i thought, you were influenced by how my dad speak.." Yoseob said.. "Do that again and i'll punish you!" He imitated my dad, with his deep voice.. "eeeeii?~ dad is so scary..~" We all laugh..

"*sneeze!* Can we go in, it's freaking cold.." Junhyung went in first at the van..

"Right~ Pali, Kaja.." I said to them.. We all get inside the van one by one.. Then, we drove away out of our school..

"OH!?~" Yoseob exclaimed, then he pointed something outside the window.. "Isn't that Haylee..?" He said..

"Chingu-ah~ Jagi-yah~ Annyeong!!" Dongwoon popped his head out of the window, then wave at Haylee and Ashley..

"OH! Annyeong!~*wave*" The both shouted... Until, the van passed through them...

"Hyung~? Where do you think they will have there vacation???" Gikwang ask me..

"Dunno~" I shrugged.. Then, we all looked at Junhyung when we saw him talking to someone on his phone..

We went silent, as he began to speak..

"Yah! Where are you going?~ ....." Junhyung said with his serious tone.. We all listen to him..

Then, Yoseob whispered something to me.. "Hyung? Is that Junhyung hyung girlfriend???"

"YAH!? How would i know..?" I answered.. Then, we continue listening to him..

"Haylee-ah~..." Our eyes widened when we heard that he was speaking to Haylee..

"Haylee? Haylee?~ I thought Haylee has no phone?~" Gikwang asked.. "There's something, with these two that we don't know.." Hyunseung continued..

"Maybe? His Junhyung hyung girlfriend.." Eli spoke..

I kept quiet and didn't say anything.. Jealousy rose within me.. 'Is there really something happening between them?' I sighed and looked away.. Until, we arrive at our house.. I never said a single word..

"Hyung? Gwenchana?" Junhyung asked.. "Yes.." I didn't looked at him.. Then, i went inside my room..


[Haylee's POV]


After we saw BEAST, and after Junhyung called.. Me and Ashley rode a bus, to go back home..

"Yah~ Your phone is ringing.." Ashley said..

"I know..~" I quickly answered the phone without checking the caller's ID.. I guess, you know who is it..

=========================================================================

Me: *sigh* Junhyung oppa, Wae?! What is it again??
...: Ahh.. Yobosaeyo.. Haylee~?
Me: Neh?? Biane, i thought you were my friend.. Nugusaeyo?
...: It's me.. Doojoon..
Me: Doojoon?? Oppa? How'd you get my number..?
DJ: *laughs* i have my own ways..
Me: You got it from Junhyung right?
DJ: Well, who else could it be..?? *laughs*
Me: But? Why'd you call..? You need something..?
DJ: Ahm..
Me: ...
DJ: We're going to have our vacation in Jeju tomorrow..? Since, my mum and dad can't go.. Would you like to come?
Me: EHH? Bworago?
DJ: I said, do you and Ashley want to go to Jeju with us?
Me: I would love too.. But, i don't have money to buy ticket~
DJ: Don't worry we have two extra tickets..
Me: But we need to ask permission to Ashley's parents.. It's not like we can make our own decision, oppa..
DJ: Ok.. Call me, if they allow you.. OK?
M   e: Ok.. Ahm.. Chamkamanyo~ (You want to go to Busan? Do you think your mum and dad will allow us? 'Of course.. I'll come.. But, I Don't know for my parents though.. Maybe..Waeyo?') We'll call you..
DJ: Great!~ I'll wait for your call..
Me: Neh..~ Don't worry..
DJ: Ok..(Asa!*hurray!*)  
Me: Huh?
DJ: Ah.. nothing.. Annyeong!~
Me: Annyeong~ *hung up*

============================================================================

"Who was that?" Ashley asked..

"Doojoon...~" I answered..

"Doojoon?~"

"He wants us to go with them in Jeju.." I want to scream in joy.. It's my first time going to Jeju..

"Jeongmal~" Ashley's eyes widen..

"Yeah.. But~ Ottoke? Will your mum and dad allow us?"

Ashley didn't answer.. "Maybe~" Ashley seems not so sure with her answer..

"I hope they will~" I sighed..

"AHH!" Ashley screamed..

"Yah? You scared me.. What??"

"Let's tell them, that our school will have a school trip there.. or maybe~" Ashley said..

"What? Isn't that lying?" I said..

"Ayee~ Don't worry.." Ashley elbowed me.. "I've got a great idea..~"


[Ashley's HOME, still Haylee's POV]


"Omma..~ Please!" Ashley was crying infront of her mother.. "The brother of my classmate died and he was also my bestfriend.. PLEASE!!" She cried..

'GOSH! Ashley looks pathetic right now..~' I was holding back my laughter.. 'She's pretty impressive.. If i we're her mother, i would be fooled..' I smirk, then went serious again, looking at them..

"OMMA!~" She beg.. 'Please, don't laugh Haylee~' I said to myself. bitting my lower lip..

"Arasso!!!" Her mother answered..

"Jeongmal?~" Ashley's tears fade, then she smiled..

"Omma~" Minho went in..

"What? Why do the two of you always look for me when you need something?! You need something right?~~ What is it??" Mrs. Choi is freaking pissed..

"We have a school trip in Jeju..~" Minho didn't care, that his mother is mad..

"BWOH?" Me and Ashley said..

"Jeju?~ You're going to Jeju too?" Her mother sighed.. "Ok~ Fine.."

"Asa! (Hurray!)" Minho lightly jump..

"The three of you go~ Minho watch over them.. Arasso?"

"BWOH? But.. OMMA~?!" Ashley and Minho said in unison..

"You don't want me to change my mind right??~" Their mum glared at them.. The both of them look down..

"NEH!~"

"Ok, then.. Pack all of your things that you need.." Mrs. Choi left and went outside..

"YAH!!~" Ashley glared at Minho.. "I was the one to ask first.. Why'd you always ruin my plan..?"

"Bwoh? What did i do?" Minho ask innocently.. "Wait? What plan? So, you we're lying?!! OMMA~" Ashley covered his mouth..

"YAH! Shikaero!!~ I'll be your servant until we come back here~ Jebal, don't tell her..~"

"Jeongmal~ OK.. You said it.. Don't take it back..~" Minho grinned, then he went inside his room..

"Did i just put myself in my own grave??"

"Yes, you did.." We both sighed.. "Don't you ever, let me involve if he'll ask you to do something weird.."

 

a/n: comment! and enjoy :)