CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (What is this?)

Smile? or Cry?

[Ashley's POV]

I was doing my assignments,while i was waiting for Haylee.. "*yawn* it's almost midnight.." I already texted Junhyung oppa, that to bring Haylee at our house, though it will take a 30 mins. to go here..

*Her whisper is the Lucifer!!!~* Then, suddenly my phone was ringing, i check the caller's ID it was Junhyung..

==========================================

AY: Yobosaeyo? Junhyung oppa?
JH: Oh.. How am i suppose to bring Haylee inside?
AY: Oppa.. What are you talking about?
JH: We're here.. Just go outside, & you'll see.. *Hung Up*


==========================================

"Egi boya?! Aish~" I grab my jacket, then i went out.. 'Sometimes i don't understand, Junhyung Oppa's attitude..'

When i was at the gate, i saw a black van.. Then, all the doors of the van open..

First, I saw Junhyung carrying Haylee, then i saw G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, TOP~ Wait, what in the world is this???? BIG BANG??!!!!

I was suppose to scream, "AH~" But, Taeyang ran towards me and cover my mouth.. "SHH!" He said.. "No one should know that we are here..~" He continued..

"Besides, it's almost midnight, people in your neighborhood must be sleeping.." Seungri grin..

I nod.. Taeyang smiled, then he removed his hand from my mouth..

"Biane~ *Bows*" I apologize.. "By the way~I'm .."

"You're Ashley Choi?~ Yeah.. we know?! You and Haylee, are pretty.. Now, i understand, that pretty girls do flock together..~" G-Dragon said, then he wink..

"Thank you *bow*" I bowed shyly..

'So, it's true.. Beast are friends with Big Bang..' I laugh with myself.. They all look at me.. 'Now, i look like a fool..'

"Ahm.. Hello? I need a little help here.. You, Ashley.. Call your brother.. pali.." Junhyung said with his irritated voice.. I looked at him, "Aish! Pali.."

"AH.. NEH!" I went back at our house..

Luckily, oppa.. was still awake.. He was watching TV..

"Oppa!" I called..

He jumped off the sofa.. "Yah! You scared me.." Minho glared, then he went back to seat..

"What do you want? *yawn*" He said..

"I need some help..~"

"Shiro.." He said.. "Aish! Yah!" I grab his arm, then drag him outside..

"YAH! What are you doing~?" He said, with his mad voice..

He pause for awhile, when he saw Big Bang.. 'Yup, as expected..star struck, is it!?..' I grin..

"Yo~" G-Dragon and TOP..

"Yo~ Hyung!" Minho said, then they do the high five thing for men.. (idk.. what it is called.. keke)

I was shock.. "What is this~? What's happening here..?"

"Aish~ Can you please help me first, YAH! Minho~ Help.. She was lighter than i expected.. But the longer i carry her, the more she gets heavier.." Junhyung said.. Then, he gently pass Haylee to Minho..

"But i know it makes you happier.."G-Dragon jokingly rap what he said.. We all laugh..

"Yah.. Hyung~" Junhyung blushed.. "Just, bring her in.." Junhyung said to Minho..

"Arasso!" Minho nod, as he went inside..

"Can i ask something?" I said..

"Now, your asking.." Daesung said..

"What is it?" Taeyang elbowed Daesung..

"How'd you guys meet Beast and Minho Oppa..?" I asked, in curiousity..

"Ahmm.. Their parents is our friends and business partners.." TOP explained..

"And for your Oppa, Minho and his friends are newly enrolled students to Tale.S .. Didn't he tell you..?" G-Dragon continued..

"Ugh..>.< my brother is such meanie..?! he didn't tell me, about these.." I pouted..

"How can i tell you? When you don't go back home every weekdays..?" Minho came back.. "Fine.." Yeah.. he has a point..

We had our little conversation, despite of the cold weather.. Big Bang are the best and the dorkiest in the world.. Everything they do and say are funny.. I even have the oppurtunity to take pictures with them.. Wooo, i'm so happy..

After that, G-Dragon said that they need to go back home..

"Haylee-ah! Nice meeting you!! ~ Annyeong!!" G-Dragon, Seungri, & Daesung wave at me, as they ride the van..

"Bye~Ashley!" Taeyang said, he went in too..

"Bye~" TOP pinch my cheek.. Then, he followed going inside the van..

"See you on Monday.." Junhyung said calmly..

"Ayee..~ Why do need to act COOL~?" I ligthly slap him.. "I know your happy!!~ Duh?" I rolled my eyes..

"Ok, fine! I'm happy~" Then he smiled widely..

"So, what happen??" I excitedly ask..

"Just, ask her!~ Annyeong!" He went inside the van, then he slammed the door..

'Great!~'



[Haylee's POV]



*Nan niga jeil joha
Niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeodwo
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae*

 


'Waaa.. Where is that music coming from..?? Am i dreaming?'

"Yah!~ Your phone is ringing!!??~" Someone kick me from behind..

"What Phone? I don't even have one.. HAH! I'm just dreaming..." I lazily said..

"YAH!~" Then, I saw Ashley pinching my cheeks.. 'Now, i'm not dreaming'

"YAH! SHIKAERO!!~" I covered my face with a pillow.. Then, i felt Ashley threw something, beside me..

"Just take a look..~" Ashley said.. "You brought this last night.." Then, the music stops playing..

'Right?! I remember.. The BOX that GDragon gave me..' I take a look of it.. My eyes widen, Ashley was right! It was a phone..

"How'd you know it was a phone..?" I ask..

"Well, it was ringing and vibrating.. Is there anything, besides phone that are ringing and vibrating? NO right?? DUH?!!" Now, i look like a dumb.. Of course, i know.. I just want to know if she open it..

The phone rang again, i check the caller's ID the name was JOKER.. 'Who is this?' I asked my self.. Then, i answered..

============================================================================

Me: Yobosaeyo??
Joker: Yobosaeyo? Haylee-ah?
Me: Neh? Nugusaeyo??
Joker: Pabo.. It's me Junhyung..
Me: AH.. Oppa!
Joker: .....
Me: Biane~
Joker: YAH! Why it took you so long before you answer my call huh?? HUH?
Me: Oppa! Biane~ I over slept.. I don't even know what time is it.. But, don't worry.. I enjoyed everything last night..
Joker: I know~ Do you know that you talk when you're sleeping..?
Me: Ugh.. I know~ Biane.. My sleeping habits are severe..
Joker: Your creepy sleeping habbits..
Me: Hmm.. Guilty as charge..
Joker: What can you say about last night?
Me: It was perfect, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.. The place, your song.. The Big Bang Oppa was ~ AHHHHHHHH!
Joker: OW! YAH!! What's with the sudden shouting? You ok?
Me: What happen with GDragon Oppa and the others..? They we're gone after, the blockout..! I didn't even say goodbye to them..
Joker: Hmm.. after you fell asleep.. They sent us home.. Since, i can't drive and use my motorbike because you we're sleeping..
Me: Then, why didn't you wake me up?
Joker: Your passing the blame on me now?
Me: I'm just saying..
Joker: I tried waking you up, but you did something creepy, so i didn't bother waking you up more..
Me: Oppa, biane~ Did i scare you?
Joker: NO! It FREAKED ME out..
Me: Ugh..
Joker: But, i'm happy that you love my gift.. (JUNHYUNGGIE HYUNG! Dongwoon won't give back my laptop..) (Gikwang hyung is lying! Don't believe him, Hyung!!) (Hyung, i'm telling the truth!!) Dongwoon, give it back to Gikwang or else i won't buy the new album of Narsha noona.. (OK! Hyung! Biane~ Gikwang Hyung!) Hehe.. Sorry for that..
Me: So, cute..
Joker: I feel like, taking care of my two sons..
Me: Your two BIG sons..
Joker: Ahm..
Me: Ahm? What oppa?
Joker: The winter break starts tomorrow right?
Me: Yeah.. Wae..?
Joker: Nothing..
Me: AHh..
Joker: I call you back later.. Arasso?
Me: NEH.. Bye~ Take care..
Joker: Bye~ *Hung up*

============================================================================

"Ayeee~" Ashely elbowed me, then she smile weirdly to me.. "What happen last night? huh? huh?" Oh great..

"Nothing!~" I said.. Avoiding her..

"What do you mean nothing huh? I know he did something special for you~ Spit it out.. Tell me.."

"Fine~" I told her the whole story.. Now, i regret telling her everything.. She's screaming and sqeauling like crazy...

"THAT WAS THE MOST ROMANTIC EVENT EVER!!~~~ AHHH.."

"I know right..~ But? There's something that keeps bothering me.." I was still lying on the bed.. looking at the roof..

"What is it~" Ashley asked..

"Actually, i was wondering.. How did Junhyung knew, that i love Big Bang, my favorite food .. Everything!~"

Then, Ashley looked away, then she whistled..

"Don't tell me~ YAH!"

Then she knelt down, rubbing her palm, while looking at me..

"It was just an accident that i read your diary.. BIANE~ BUT, i didn't read everything.." She said..

"it's ok.." I grab her hand, then she stood up.. "Everything he do makes me smile.. But, don't you think it's to much?"

"Of course, he'll do everything because HE LIKES YOU.. isn't it obvious?" Ashley sit beside me..

"WHAT? That won't happen.. It's just an Oppa and a dongsaeng relationship.."

"Use your sense of feeling Haylee.. Does he really treat you like a dongsaeng?"

"AH... Molla..~" I grab my hair.. 'I'm going crazy..'

"You like him?" Ashley asked..

"Maybe, i don't know!!"

 

a/n: chapter 17 :) COMMENT ! COMMENT !! <3 I've notice that there are alot of typo errors in the previous chap.. i'm sorry for that :(