CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE (Revealations..;)

Smile? or Cry?

[Junhyung's POV]


It was 9:30 PM, and i was at our school garden..I decided to hang around there for awhile.. ALONE, you heard it right ALONE.. For now..?

Until all of the sudden, i saw Dongwoon and Hyunseung walking towards me.. But they didn't saw me. So, i quickly hide behind the tree..

Dongwoon was carrying a plastic bags with foods i think.. While, Hyunseung was talking to someone on his phone.. The two of them stop near at the tree that i was hiding..

"Jeongmal?~She's awake now?~Thank GOD..*sigh* OK, hyung.. We're going there.. We already bought some foods..OK~Bye.." Hyunseung hang up.. Then, he looked at Dongwoon..

"WHAT? How's Haylee?" Dongwoon said.. "Yah?~ I thought you don't care about Haylee hyung?"

'What are they talking about?What happen?' I ask to myself, worrying..

"Yah~ Of course, care..! I first meet her before you.. Anyways.. She's awake and craving some foods.. SO, we need to go there, fast.." Hyunseung said.. Dongwoon nod.. And the ran out of the campus..

I followed them, with my motorbike. They rode a bus..

After awhile, they arrive at the hospital.. I quickly park my motorbike.. 'Why am i nervous..?' I went inside, then i saw them enter a room.. 'It's room 113..'

Suddenly, a nurse went out of that room and i ran towards her.. "Excuse me.."

"Yes?"

"Ahm? Whose the patient in the room 113? I dunno where to go, and i forgot where's the room of my cousin? Is it 113 or 130 or 133? I forgot.." I lied..

"Oh? the patient in 113 is Haylee Park, while~"

I feel like someone splash me a cold water, when i heard her name, and i didn't even heard what the nurse is saying.. Then, I remember what Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew told me.. Those words are echoing inside my head.. 'It's my fault..? Right?'

I step back and ran outside.. 'YOU'RE COWARD HYUNG~!!' Minho's statement is inside my head..


[Haylee's POV]


"I can't believe that you are here, oppa.." I cried..

"Shhh.. Please, stop crying.. I told you before right...? I don't want to see you cry.." Seungho held my hand, with his other hand, while his wiping my tears with the other..

I smiled... "Ok..I'm just glad that your back.." I hug him tightly..

"And i'm glad that i'm with you now.." He said.. "And i have some good news with you.."

"What is it..??" I look at him..

"I'm going to study at your school starting tomorrow.." He said..

My eyes widen.. "Really?"

"Oh.. Then, I already found Kiseop, Seohyun, and Jino.. and my parents wants to adapt Sulli.."

"Really!?AAhh.." I shouted in joy..

"Ow~ Stop.." He chuckled.. "You never change.." He smiled..

"Sorry.." You pouted..

"I miss you.." He smiled and look into my eyes..

"I-ii miss you too oppa.." I looked away, my cheeks are hot..

"You're blushing.." He said, SMILING LIKE CRAZY.. ugh..

"No, i'm not.." I cover my face with my hands..

"Yes, you are.." He grab my hands.. Then, he hugged me tightly..

*sniff* "Are you crying?" I said, trying to escape from his hug..

*sniff*sniff* "No, I'm not.." He said..

I just smile, and let him be..


[Doojoon's POV]


"Is he going to bring Haylee with her?*sigh*" Yoseob said, sighing.. We left Seungho and Haylee alone, so that they can talk privately..

"But, i don't want her to leave.." Dongwoon sound like a kid..

"There's nothing we can do about that.." Hyunseung said munching the cookies he just bought.. "If she wants to go with him, let her be.."

"Hyung, how can you say that..? You want her to leave..?" Gikwang said..

"Wait, guys.. stop it.." I said.. "It's weird..~"

"What's weird hyung?" Yoseob said..

"Haylee never told us about her family..? And if that guy is her oppa, Haylee and him don't look the same.."

"Hyung~ That's stupid.. Yes, Haylee never told us about her family. But, that 'don't look the same' is weird.. Maybe Haylee resembles to her mum, while Seungho resembles his dad, that doesn't make sense.." Gikwang protested..

I whispered at him, "THEN, what do you think about us? we are not blood related, but still we are brothers right? How can you explain that? STUPID.."

Then he was like ':O'

"Because,Haylee and Seungho are not brother & sister, that you guys think.." Finally, Ashley spoke..

"Huh?" We said in unison..

"They are not related.. Both of them are orphan.." Ashley said..

... My mind went blank, did i heard it right? "What?"

"She's an orphan.. Her parents died.. and her only family are Seungho oppa, her friends from the orphanage.."

All of us are in silent.. Not knowing how to respond.. 'So, i was right?'

"Does it mean that Haylee is an orphan like us hyung?" Hyunseung said.. I glared at him.. and mouthed him.. 'SHUT UP..'

"What?" Ashley looked at us confusingly..

"We are orphan too.." I said, calmly..

"What?" Ashley's eyes widen, yes.. She was surprise, and shock..

"Our mum and dad, which is Lee Hyori and Danny Ahn, are bestfriend of my real mum.. Originally it was  only me, that they are going to adopt.. But, i beg them to let the HYUNGS be adopted too.."

"Oh my God.. I don't know how long can i handle this revealations that you guys are telling me.." Ashley said.."I really thought you guys have different fathers, that's why you guys don't look the same, except for Gikwang and Doojoon.."

We laughed, "Yes, we have different dads, and different mums.." I said..

"Gosh, do you think our mum Hyori is that ty to have a different guys..? Of course not.." Gikwang chuckled.. "Don't you notice our surnames? It's different.."

"Oh, yeah.." she said, in embarrasment.. "I thought, those are your stage names.."

"What?" Dongwoon laugh.. "You're stupid, Jagi-ah.."

"Yah~ I'm sorry.." She frowned..

We just laugh.. Then, she pulled me away, and ran.. "Yah~ Where are you going?" Dongwoon shouted..

"Yah~ Where are we going.." I asked..

"We need to talk.." She said..

"Ok.." I said, this sounds serious.. letting her drag me , to God know where..

Until we arrive at the parking lot of the Hosiptal..

She took a deep breathe..

"What are we going to talk about?" I asked in curiousity..


[Gikwang's POV]


I just stared at Doojoon hyung being pulled away by Ashley.. "Guys.. I need to go check,  Haylee.."

"Ok, we'll just follow after we finish, eating this.." Hyunseung said..

"Yah~ Stop eating.. Those foods are for Haylee not for you.." Yoseob slap Hyunseung's hand..

"Here, bring this to her.." Yoseob gave me a plastic bag full of foods and fruits.."You go first.. We'll follow after Doojoon comeback.."

"Who is she? dragging hyung away from us.." Dongwoon frowned..

"Ugh.. Snap it out.. Your just jealous.." I said..

"Yah.. Joogullae~"

"Yah..~"

"Stop.. Stop.. No fighting.. You Dongwoon if you want to follow them, then GO.. While, you GO check Haylee.. and i'm going to handle this lazy man.." Yoseob said, shooing us away and looking at Hyunseung..

I immediately went to Haylee's room.. Then, i saw Seungho leaving from the room.. He didn't saw me because, i think his in hurry..

I knock first, then i went in Haylee's room.. "Hey.. Food delivery.." I said..

"Oppa..~ Hi," She smiled..

"Hi..~ Feeling better..?" I ask, and place the plastic bag on the table..

She nod.. "Yeah.. I'm sorry, i'm such a burden to you guys..~"

"Hey, hey.. No more apology.. and NO YOU'RE NOT A BURDEN TO US.."

She looked down..

"Hey? Where'd your Seungho oppa go?" I asked, while I took a piece of orange, and peeled it..

Then, she raised her head.. "His friends called him out to help move there things to your dorms.."

"Huh? You mean, Your oppa and his friends are going to our school?"

She nod, then smiled.. "Yes.."

"Oh.. I thought, he'll take you away from us.."

"Why would he do that..? You guys are also my family.." She said pinching my cheeks..

"Well, i'm just saying.." I said.. "Hey, speaking of family.. ahm.. never mind.." I place a piece of peeled orange on ..

"What is it?*nom*nom*"

"Just eat.." I gave her the peeled orange, and took another fruit.. "What  do you want? Apple? Mango?"

"Mango, will do.. I love those fruits.." She exclaimed..

"Okie dokie.." I seat on the side of her bed.. "The doctor said, that you'll be discharge this afternoon.. Are you sure your OK?" Asking her again..'

"Aigoo.. Oppa, for the nth time.. i'm fine.. I'm not seriously sick you know.." She said..

I sighed.. "Fine.."

"Oh? But where is Ashley, Doojoon oppa and the others.." She asked..

"Ahm, they're at the cafeteria.. They'll be here, in a minute.." I said..

She sighed, and looked down.. "I really hope that Junhyung oppa is here.."

"Yah~he'll be back.. and don't think too much.. It's bad for you.."

"Ugh.. Oppa! Why are you being like this..? I just want to settle what happen between Junhyung oppa and I..~"

"Aish~ I told you..He'll be back.. All you need to do is wait..Aish..~" I glared at her.. Then, she shut ..

"Gosh! Fine~ You don't need to be naggy.." She pouted..

"Good.. Eat and finish all of them.."

Her eyes widen.. "All of them? There are tons of foods, and you want me to finish all of them?"

"You heard me, right? Besides it's good for your body and health.. Look at your skinny body.."

"BWOH?~ Yah! I'm not skinny, i'm y.."

"WhAT?? You got to be kidding me.." I lied, I lied.. Her body is totally perfect.. "It's minus points for boys.."

"PffFT.. like i even care.." She continue eating her foods..

I just smile and did talk back..

"Yah~ Oppa?*nom*"

"Oh?" I looked at her..

"Gomawo~" She smiled, at lied back on her bed..

"Your welcome.."


[Seungho's POV]


"Hyung, what took you so long?" Mir ask..

"Bian~ Something came up, and I need to go to hospital.."

"What? Hospital? Hyung? Gwenchana?~" Joon panicked, scanning my whole body..

"Yah~ Stop it! It's not me.. It's Haylee.."

"Oh? That's a relief.. Wae? What happen to her?" Joon asked..

"She fainted.. So, i brought her to the hospital.."

"So, you've found her..?" G.O said..

"Yeah..~ And you guys can finally meet her.."

"Really, hyung?~ Yay! I'm excited.." Thunder was over joyed.. These guys really want to see Haylee so much, because i keep mentioning her every single day..

"I'm really curious about your girl, hyung.." G.O said.. "Me too~" Mir and Joon said in unison..