CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE (Fake Girlfriend..)

Smile? or Cry?

a/n: let's just say that girl is Haylee(Jiyeon) :)

**

[Gikwang's POV]

"Kwang, have you seen Haylee..?" Junhyung ask..

"Nope~" I shrug.. Then, Junhyung left to look for her..

"Kwang,~" Then, Doojoon came.. I knew what is he going to say..

"Nope.. I haven't seen her.." I said..

"Huh? How'd you know~ NAH.. never mind.." Doojoon ran off..

I sighed.. I've also been looking for Haylee..

"Hey? Can i ask you something?" A man ask said..

"Ahm.. Sure..? What is it?"

He showed a picture.. "Have you seen this girl?" It's a picture of Changmin with a girl and Yunho..

"How would i know? it's a back view of the girl.. Sorry, I don't know her*bow*.." I said..

"Ahh.. Neh.. Kamshamnida~ *bow*"

"Ahm.. Excuse me? Perhaps do you have an extra picture..? Maybe i can help you looking for her.."

He looked at me, from head to foot.. Then, he gave the picture with a phone number..

"Call me, if you found anything? OK..? *bow*" He said, then he left..

"Wow, this will be a big scandal.." I grin, while i was looking at the photo..Then, i carelessly put it on my pocket..

"Wait~~" I pulled it out again..

"Haylee?" I stared at the picture.. Then, i found out that the clothes of the girl in the picture is the same with Haylee's clothes she's wearing the last time i saw her..

"Impossible.." I said to myself.. "She's not gonna be involve in these.."

I went back to our rooms.. Then, i saw alot of reporters at our alley..

I went to Haylee's room.. When i get in, i saw Ashley, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung..

"What's happening?" I ask them..

"Have you seen these?" Dongwoon showed me an article on the internet..

I read the article.. "So?"

"That girl is Haylee.." Yoseob pointed the girl in the picture..

"WHAT?!!" So my prediction is right! Dang it!!

"I'll call the security.." Hyunseung said..

"You should've done that earlier.." Ashley said..

*ring* *ring*

"It's Haylee?!" Ashley pick it up, and then she press the loudspeaker..

===========================================================================

AH: Haylee-ah? Gwenchana..?
HL: Yes2x, I'm fine..
AH: I'm really worried.. What's happening?
HL: I don't know.. Me, Changmin and Yunho we're just talking, when suddenly those paparazzi come out..
CH: Annyeong Haseyo, this is Changmin.. I would like to apologize, for causing trouble to you guys..
GK: RIGHT! WHAT ARE GUYS GOING TO DO TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEM? HUH??
CH: We're really sorry guys..
YH: Annyeong Haseyo, this is Yunho.. Don't worry.. I planned everything.. Haylee said that your family is the owner of these Hotel?
YB: Yes.. Why?
YH: You need to call the security, get them out of the way.. and tell the staff to prepare a press conference tomorrow.. ok?
GK/HS: We're on it..
AH: Why are you talking to each other anyway? HAYLEE-AH is she your long lost oppa!?!
HL: NO, his my~
CH: We're going to explain, after all of this..
YB: What are you guys going to say at the conference?
CH: I really want her to be my REAL girlfriend..
HL: What are you talking about..! Yah.. Shhh..
YH: We're going to say that she's Changmin girlfriend..
YB/DW/AH: WHAT? IS IT GOING TO BE WORST?
YH: No, please let me finish first.. We're going to say that she's Changmin's gf, for now.. So, the masses can't notice that this is fake..They will be dating for awhile, until the public forget about these, then the two of them can break up..
AH: Are you sure it's gonna work?
YH: We should take our chances.. But, if you guys oppose to it.. We're going to have our plan B.. We are going to say that Haylee is our new trainee that is going to debut soon.. That's why she's not allowed to be seen in public.. OR we're going to say that, Haylee is Changmin's long lost step-sister..
YB: The other plan B & C.. Is not realiable, and impossible.. If the public found out that those 2 are lie Haylee will be on big trouble, though the plan A is also a lie but come to think of it, plan B & C will cost alot.. But, if we go plan to A.. It's just gf & bf matter, the both of them will just show the public that they are dating, to convinced that they are real couple.. At first the fans can't take, but soon enough they will get used to it.. Is that want you are trying to say? Yunho-sshi?
YH: Yes, absolutely.. That's what i've been thinking.. I give my vote for plan A..
YB: Me too..
DW/AH: Ok.. Me too..
HL: Fine..
YH: Ok, so it's final, we're going to plan A..
CH: We're going to return, Haylee after this problem, ok?
HL: You can visit me here, if you want too.. ok?
AH: I'm going to visit you, promise..
YB/DW; Me too..
HL: OK, bye..


===========================================================================


[Author's POV]



After Gikwang and Hyunseung called the security, and pulled out all the reporters and told the staff to prepare a press conference tomorrow.. The 2nd floor alley is now, peaceful.. No one are allowed to go the 2nd floor, except for the occupants and accidentally the only occupants of the rooms are B2st, HoMin, Haylee, Ashley, SHINee and the 2 old couple..

The B2st members gathered in Haylee's room..

"I can't believe this is happening.." Yoseob sighed..

"Yeah, me too.. Haylee is lucky, meeting the The Gods of Gods.." Ashley sighed..

"Jagi-ah, all you can think now is that? Like seriously?" Dongwoon said to Ashley..

"Yah.. Ashley, you should be thinking on how to solve this problem not to day dream, and all of that stuff.." Gikwang said..

"Pfft.. Yunho oppa said, that everything is already planned, so no worries.." Ashley look confident..

"Tsch.. So you call him oppa now..?" Dongwoon frown..

"Waa.. Dongwoon?!~ You're jealous aren't you?" Yoseob tease..

"HAH! Never~" Dongwoon went out and slam the door..

"UH OH?!~" Hyunseung/Yoseob said in unison, looking at Ashley..

"Yah~ Can't you take these seriously? We should think on how to help Haylee.." Gikwang glared at the 3 of them..

"*yawn* Kwang relax.. Everything will be all right.. Don't cha worry.." Hyunseung, lied down on Haylee's bed..

We all look at the door, when Junhyung came in..

"Where's Haylee?" He said, chasing his breath..


[Junhyung's POV]


"Where's Haylee?" I asked.. Though it's hard for me to breathe.. I was running, back and forth just to look for that girl..

"Are you ok? hyung?" Gikwang threw me a bottle of water.. "yeah!" I drink the water in one gulp..

"WAaa! Where have you been hyung? You've missed everything here.." Dongwoon said..

"What do you mean?" I asked.. Gikwang took the laptop from the table..

"Read these.." He said..

I read it for awhile.. "So, What?~ Haylee is more important now.."

"That girl, in that picture is Haylee.." Gikwang sighed..

Did i hear it right? "What?"

"Haylee~ Haylee is that girl.." Gikwang repeated..

"That's impossible..~ How~?"

"We don't know either.. But, don't worry Haylee is with them, and we planned out everything.." Yoseob said..

"What plan??" I ask..

Yoseob told me the whole story.. 'That's unacceptable!! Changmin? being a boyfriend of Haylee..!!~ I disagree..'

"What? No, NO, NO~~" I protested.. I went out to see her..

"Where are you going?" Gikwang tried to stop me..

"I'm going to get Haylee.." I said..

"No, Hyung.. Let it be.." Yoseob said..

"HAH! LET IT BE? That is ridiculous..?!!!~ What we're you guys thinking letting Haylee to be with them!! HUH?~~" I shouted at them.. Then, i went straight ahead at Changmin and Yunho's room..

I pounded the door several times..

"Open these..!!~ NOW" I scream..

Then, the door open.. I went inside, even w/o there permission..

"Oppa?~" Haylee was shock by seeing me..

"Let's go.." I pulled her hand.. But, Changmin pulled her other hand..

"What are you doing?" I glared at him..

"I can't let her go.." He said glaring back at me.. "She's my girlfriend" Changmin took away my hand from Haylee's hand..

"Tsch!~ Don't be a fool, she's just your fake girlfriend.." I said..

"Well, atleast.. i can call her my fake girlfriend.. What about you? she's not even your girlfriend niether your fake girlfried.." Changmin said sarcastically..

"Shut up!" I ran towards him and started punching him.. Until, he landed on the ground..

"OPPA!! STOP, you don't have to do these!!~ JEBAL~" Haylee pushed me.. Then she help Changmin.. "Oppa, gwenchana? "

Changmin wipe the blood on the left side of his lips.. "I'm fine.."

'I can't believe, she's protecting him, Haylee? Why are you like this? I FEEL LIKE I'M ALWAYS THE BAD GUY.. I just want to be~*sigh*' I thought to myself..

"If you don't want to come with me.. Fine, I won't force you.." I gave her a last glance and went out..

"Junhyung Oppa~" I heard Haylee called me.. But, i didn't look back..

"Oppa~~" She chase after me, but i already went inside the elevator..

"ARghhh!" I started punching the wall of the elevator when it close.. Until my hand bleed.. I covered my face, with my other hand..

*ding*

"OH? Junhyung-ah?" It was Doojoon.. I went off from the elevator.. "What's wrong with your hand..?" He grab my hand, but i pulled it back..

"Yah~ What's wrong?" He placed his hand onto my arm.. But, i shoved it away, then, i walked away, and didn't mind him..

"Yah~ Yah~ Junhyung!" Doojoon called, but i didn't look back.. I went out of the hotel, not knowing where to go..

'I want to stay away from here.. away from her, away from everyone..'

 

**

a/n: fine .. since i finished these a week ago .. i decided to post these .. and i've been busy .. and i'm getting tired of writing .. idk .. maybe i should stop ?? well , enjoy ..