CHAPTER NINETEEN (Dejavu? Twin? Doppelganger..?)

Smile? or Cry?

 

a/n: there you go :) Jiyeon and Ryu Hwayoung from T-ara .. though the both of aren't the real twin sisters , i don't have choice .. they look kinda similar :) i know, some of you will disagree .. Btw.. SHINEE is also here :) enjoy .. and COMMENT :)

 

***

 

[Junhyung's POV]


At first, Doojoon hyung said that our flight will be 6:OO AM, so we woke up early.. But, when we arrive at the airport.. He said we need to wait for awhile, because he made a mistake about the time.. our flight was suppose to be a 7:30 AM..

"HEHE.. Bian~" Doojoon scratch the back of his head..

"AISH!~" I glared at him, but he was just smiling.. I pause for awhile, when i found out that my Coke is not in my pack.. "Hyung~ Where's my COKE?" I ask searching in his bag..

"Mum, took away all of your Coke.. When you we're inside the bathroom these morning.." Dongwoon said, playing with his phone..

"She said, to much Coke is not good for you health.." Gikwang continued..

"WHAT!! That's crazy..~ Hyung?!! You didn't stop her?" I looked at Doojoon..

"Ani~ I didn't even now, that she took it away.." Doojoon answered.. "Pabo~ You should drink more water than, drinking that beverage.."

"Argh! Forget it~" I sighed.. "I'll just buy somewhere here.." I ran to a nearest shop inside the airport..

"Yah~ We're going to leave soon, don't go far!!" Doojoon said..

I went to a Duty Free shop, and bought a 6 cans of Coke.. Then, we went back..

"~Ow.."

"I'm sorry~ You ok?" I said, when i bumped into a girl.. I pulled her up..

"Neh~" I looked at her.. "Haylee???~" I asked.. looking at the girl's face..

"Huh?"

"What are you doing here?" I smiled..

"Sorry~ But, i'm not Haylee..*bow*" She said..

"Yah?! You can't fool me.. Haylee~" I studied her face, my eyes widen when i found out that this Haylee look a like is more mature, sophisticated, her hair is long and shiny.. So, way different from than the original Haylee.. Haylee's hair is short and semi-curly.. But, when i look at her.. I feel like i'm looking at Haylee.. The eyes, the nose, the lips, and even the skin.. Maybe, this is Haylee's doopelganger.. 'Wait? do they even exists??'

"I'm sorry~*bow* I thought your the person that i knew.." I said.. She smiled.. They look the same when Haylee smile..

"I need to go..*bow*" Then, she walk out..

"Wait~" I followed her.. She turn around..

"What's your name?" I asked in curiousity.. 'I just want to ask.. Yah! readers .. Don't think that i like her, because i like the original Haylee.. I just find this girl interesting..'

She smiled.. "I tell you, when we see each other again soon.. Don't worry, i'll got this feeling that will meet soon.." She smiled again.. Then, she continued walking..

"Wait~" I tried following her, but i lost her..'What was that supposed to mean?'

"Waa.. Daebakk! eii .. I got goosebumps all the way.." I said to myself.. I looked around, there's nowhere she can be found..

"Well,~ I need to go back.." I ran back to the place we're i left the gang.. "or maybe it's just a dejavu?"

"Yah? You're talking to yourself..?" Doojoon said, but i didn't mind him..

"Twin Sister?" I said..

"Yah!~" Doojoon lightly punch my arm..

"Hyung~ Don't talk to him.. His crazy.." Hyunseung said to Doojoon..

"Yah! I can hear you.." I glared at Hyunseung.. Then, he looked away..

"Yah? What are you thinking?" Doojon said..

"Do Haylee have a twin sister..?"

Doojoon shrugged.. "Molla~ I never heard her talking about her parents and family.. Waeyo?"

"Ani.. I was just asking.." I said.. 'Maybe, it was just my imagination..' I shoved away the thought of Haylee having a twin sister..

"OPPA!!~" We all turn around.. It was Haylee, Ashley, Minho and some other guys.. 'What's going on?' I looked at Doojoon..

"OH~ Haylee-ah..! Annyeong.." Doojoon said, waving at them.. "You didn't expect this right?" Doojoon whispered.. Then, he went to Haylee..

"Junhyung oppa~ Annyeong!!?" Haylee greeted me happily.. I looked at her.. 'She's different from that girl.. her hair, and the way she move.. Was it a deja vu then? ohmygod? Don't tell me it's a premonition? Yah! Yong Junhyung.. Stop it..' I said..

"Oh? Annyeong..~" I said.. my eyes are glued to her.. 'I just like looking at her.. She's pretty today..' I smiled..

I saw her blushed, then she looked at Doojoon.. "Doojoon oppa, guys....~ This is SHINee~" She introduce.. The guy wearing stripe sweater and a hat is Onew.. The tall thin blonde guy is Taemin.. The diva-ish look guy is Key.. And the one who is wearing a red shirt is Jonghyun.. Actually, i frequently saw them at the Tale.S but i don't know there names, except for Minho though..

"Hyung..~ Is it ok.. that will go with you?" Minho said..

"Ahm..Though.. I didn't expect this, Sure, it's ok.." Doojoon said..

"Hyung~ Did you know anything about this?" Gikwang whispered to me.. "Ani~"

'Paging to all passengers going to Jeju Island, please proceed ....' It was our que.. Time for our flight..

"Kaja~" I heard Haylee said.. I want to come along with her, but when i turn around i saw her, he was with that guy named Onew.. They we're laughing.. 'Looks like they're having fun..Tsch~ You think i get jealous with the him.. Pfft.. IMPOSSIBLE.. i'm way more cooler than him..' I walk faster, and didn't mind them at all..


[Doojoon's POV]


After we arrive safely, and we went straight ahead to the hotel, and went to our own room one by one..

"Oppa..~Gomawo!" Haylee said exitedly.. Then, she gave me a quick hug..

"Ah.. It's your first time here?" I said..

"Oh! Chincha-chincha gomawo~" I can see the happiness in her eyes..

"Aigoo~ This little girl.. is so happy.." I lightly pinch her cheek.. She chuckled.. "Of course.."

"Here~" I gave her the key of her room...

"Egi Boya?~" She ask..

"Yah~ Can't you see, its a key.." I said..

"Of course, i know what is it.. What i mean is what for?" She said..

"A key fo your room.."

"Jeongmal~?? I thought me and Ashley will share a room.."

"Ani~ She has her own room already.. As well as the other guys..~" I didn't finish my sentence, because i heard her squeal..

"Oppa..Gomawo~" She gave me again a quick hug.. Then, she ran towards back to her room..

"hehe.. Your welcome.." I said to myself..

"Hyung~?!" Wow.. that gave me shock..

"You scare me?! BWOH!?"

"How come?" Gikwang said..

"How come? Bwoh?"

"How come Haylee and Ashley is here?" He asked..

"Molla~" I shrugged..

"Chincha? or Did you plan this out?" He said, looking at me..

"YAH!~ Of course not..~ The two tickets will be wasted, if we wont use it.. So, i gave them the other two.."

"Hyung~ That's a lie!! We always do this every year.. And this is not the first time that mum and dad didn't come with us.. and you didn't even care.. if the tickets will be wasted or not.."

"Well~ Yeah.. YAH!~ So what?! Aish.." I push him lightly, then i went inside my room..

"Jashik~ Hyung, don't act like your cool because, YOU'RE NOT!!" I heard him say that outside my room..

"YAH!! Joogeullae?!~" Then i can hear his footsteps running away..

"Waaa.." I brush my hair, then lay down on my bed..

*knock*knock*

"Neh? Who is it?" I stood up.. then open the door..

"Oh? Haylee-ah??!" I ask..

"Can you come to  my room.. Jebal~" She beg.. She look scared..

"Waeyo? What happen?"

"Kill the coakcroach.." She cried..

I tried not to laugh.. "Yah?!~ It's just a coakcroach.. it won't eat or do something.."

"I'm not scared of it before.. But, when i open the curtain.. It flew out, then it landed on my face.. ehhh.." She looked disgusted..

"Arasso~ Kaja~" I grab her hand, then went inside her room..

She stop.. "You go~ I'll stay here.." She pulled back her hand..

"Fine~" I sighed..


[Junhyung's POV]


I was bothered with what i saw earlier.. So, i decided to go outside to have some fresh air..

When i pass through Haylee's room.. I was alarmed when i heard her scream.. I went near to Haylee's door..

"Oppa~ Please! No~~~~!! AHHH.." She scream again.. 'what's happening?'

"No~! Be careful.."

"Pleaseee~!! AHHHH.."

'oh my god? what in the world is happening..??'

"Doojoon oppa~! AHHH.." My eyes widen, i can't take it anymore..

"DOOJOON HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!" I shouted when i went inside her room..

I look at them.. 'Are you being green Junhyung?!'

Haylee was standing at her bed.. While Doojoon hyung was holding a shoe..

*slap* Doojoon slap something on the floor.. It was a coakcroach? 'Gosh~ This is so embarrasing..'

"What we're you thinking Junhyung?~" Doojoon smirk at me.. Haylee went down.."I let him killed that disgusting coakcroach.." Haylee said..

"Aish~" I quickly went out of her room.. I can feel that i was blushing..

I heard them laughing..