CHAPTER FIVE (huh?)

Smile? or Cry?

[Yoseob's POV]


I was waiting for Hyunseung, Junhyung, Doojoon, at the cafeteria, "Hyung? what taking them so long?" Dongwoon said..

"I don't know.. I texted them already.." I checked my phone, but no replies..

"Yah?hyung what's with him?" Dongwoon whispered, pointing at restless Gikwang.. He keeps touching his chest..

"Molla?!"

"Hyung.. Are ok?" Dongwoon asked.. seems like Gikwang didn't hear anything.

"Gikwang.. Yah?" I pinch his cheeks..

"Huh?" Seems like Gikwag woke up, from his dreams..

"What's with you?"

"Ah? Nothing.."

"Seems like your inlove?" Dongwoon jokingly said..

"Whhat?! i'm not.." Gikwang said with his shaky voice..

"Well, if i look at you.. i think.. it makes sense.. Your INLOVE.. When a person is inlove He/she's daydreaming.. having a restless day/night, he/she keeps thinking about the person that he/she likes, you always want to see him/her .. and most especially.. your heartbeats faster.." Dongwoon explained...

"waaaahhh.." i clapped my hands.. "Where'd learn that?"

"hmm.. movies, books.." Dongwoon said proudly..

"well, it doesn't makes sense.. I think i-I'm just stressed out. YEAH! that's it! i'm stressed out!" Gikwang exclaimed.

"whose stressed out?" Junhyung and Doojoon came, and sitted beside, Gikwang..

"him!" Dongwoon and I pointed Gikwang..

"Well, we're in the SAME situation right now.." Junhyung said..

"Huh? what do you mean hyung?" Gikwang asked..

"She picked a fight with a girl.." Doojoon answered..

"WHAT?!" Gikwang, Dongwoon and I we're shock.. Of course, its a girl.. you know..

"Is the girl ok?" Gikwang asked again..

"YAH! What do you mean is the girl OK! of course ! that tiger girl is OK! I don't hurt girls.. BUT, I think i can hurt a girl NOW.." Junhyung slammed the table..

"But? What exactly happen, hyung?" I asked..

Junhyung didn't answer.. We looked at Doojoon, and he explained everything..

But, we just laughed at him..

"Yah! Why are laughing? This is not funny.." Junhyung said, looks like we're pissing him off..HAHA..

"Well, if that's the case.. I'm going to have some revenge to her.." Junhyung smirked.. 'Uh oh!'

"I think it's not a great idea hyung.." Dongwoon said..

"WAE!? What do you think, i'm going to do to her..?"

"You know.. that thing.." Gikwang answered..

" EWW! it's not that you PABO HEAD.."

"What will you do hyung?" i asked..

"Well, its easy.. I will not go to the community service..She's going to clean the whole campus alone.." Junhyung evilly laugh..

'Wow..i think.. This is going to be a great and interesting semester..' I said to myself..


[Hyunseung's POV]


"What a nice place, the weather is great..the fresh air..HMMMM.." I closed my eyes.. I was at the school garden.. There were no other students, so i can restfully sleep here..

*You've got message..!* my message tone said..

I checked my phone..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Yoseob_*meoow*

HYUNG? Where are you?.. the guys are here already..
Quick, come here.. Yoseob-ah misses you.. keke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled and texted back..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Yoseob_*meoow*

Biane.. I can't.. i'm tired.. I'll see y'all soon.. keke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I send it and turned off my phone.. i went back to sleep..

"chukeyo.." Someone said.. I opened my eyes.. there was a girl infront of me..

"yes?" i asked..
 
"Can i ask for directions?"

I stood up, and dusted my pants.. "Sure.."

"Where's the school cafeteria..?"

"Ahm, which one? the Cafeteria 1, 2, or 3..?"

"I think its cafeteria 3.."

"Well, the cafeteria 3, is far from here..You need to pass through the tennis court, turn to the left and"

"Will it be ok, if you'll come with me? i'm really not good at following directions.." the girl asked..

"Well, ok.."

"Great! KAMSHAMNIDA! *bow*" the girl smiled..

'Wow.. this is weird..' I smiled back..

We started walking.. She was just walking happily..

"This school is great..This is what i dream of" She said..

"huh?" She looked at me and smile again..

"Well.. By the way I'm Haylee Soo.." She handed out her right hand..

"I-ii'Am, Hyunseung.." I lend my left hand..

"Nice meeting you Mr. Hyunseung,.." she took away her hand..

We're both in silent.. But we're still, half way to our destination..

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure? What is it?"

"Are all the students here are jerk.. No offense, but it doesn't include you.." She smiled again.. 'Wow, i'm captivated with her smile..'

"Well, yeah.. the are some.." i said, thinking about Junhyung.. 'Junhyung, Biane.. You're just a FULL BLOODED JERK.. you woke me up, so early in the morning..'

"Why'd you ask?" I continued..

"Well, There's this boy, a poor boy.. My JERKish other classmate threw that poor boy's bag and took away his seat.. Isn't it mean?" She frowned..

"Yeah..It's mean.." i chuckled at her cuteness..

"Because of that guy.. I will suffer for 3 days.."

"what do you mean?"

"The both of us will do a community service for 3 days.. I HATE HIM.." she pouted.. 'is it me? or i find her cute..'

"Well, if you'll see that jerk guy again.. PUNCH him in the face.." I actioned punching in the air.. the girl laughed..

"That's what i'm going to do.." She was also punching in the air..

We both laugh.. We didn't notice that we arrived at the Cafeteria 3..

"I guess, i'm going to see you soon..*bow*" She said, smiling again..

"Ah.. yyeah.." I scratched my neck..

"Kamshamnida *bow*" She said.. and went inside the cafeteria..

"Uh oh!" I uttered when i saw the guys.. Dongwoon saw me..