CHAPTER THREE (Freaking out!)

Smile? or Cry?

[Haylee's POV]


"So, you will let her work here?"Ashley said, wide smile grew on her face, after Ashley asked her father to let me become a waitress here at their resto.

"OF COURSE!" Mr. Choi, responded happily.. Ashley and I, both scream.

"Thank you so much, Mr. & Mrs. Choi *bows*" I bowed to the both of them..

"No problem my dear.." Mrs. Choi said, "You can start now..Ashley bring her to the employees looker room, and give her, her uniform.."

"NEH!" Ashley and I answered happily.. We went to the employees looker room, "Here!" Ashley gave me a black and white waitress uniform.. "Try it on.." She said.

"Ah..Ok.." She pointed out the dressing room, I went in and wore the uniform.. I moved close to the mirror "Wow, it looks nice.." I said to myself, while staring at  myself at the reflection of the mirror.. "Haylee-ah, are you done??" Ashley knocked onto the door.. "NEH!" I stepped outside.. "So?" I asked Ashley..

"Wow!! I didn't notice that you have a nice curves, it suits you!" She said, while holding my hips.. "Yah!" I moved back, and stay away from her.. "You're not a ert right?" I jokingly asked her.. "BWOH!? OF COURSE NOT! WHY?"she said.. I folded my sleeves up, "Because you're freaking me out..!"

"Well, i'm sorry.. I'm just a pure and an innocent girl.." She said humming those word, and turned around like a ballerina.. "Gosh! You're freaking me more out!" I ran outside, and went to the kitchen..

"Ahm? Excuse me..~" A boy grab my arm, "AH? YES?"

"You're the new waitress right?" He asked.

"Ah? Yeah?"

"I'm Minho, Ashley's Older brother.."

"Ah...Annyeong haseyo *Bow* I'm Haylee, Your little sister's friend.. May i help you?"

"Ahm, can you go there at the cashier desk, and get the bill of that boy, " He pointed out the boy, standing infront of the cashier's desk..

"Ah, sure..!"As i moved out he called me back.. "And Haylee, NO RUNNING INSIDE THE KITCHEN!"He winked and walked out.

I smiled and OH! my cheeks is hella burning.. I didn't notice that i was at the cashier's desk..

"AHem!~ chukeyo~!" he knocked onto the table

"oh! i'm sorry sir.."

"Ahm, how much?" The boy asked.

"Ah,  that would be 120, 000 won sir.."

"Here!" He placed his money onto the table and he left.. 'hmm.., my my my my, pfft.. look at the attitude of that man..' i shrugged and followed him to there table and clean there mess, on the table..

"Let's go!" The other boy spoke and they started leaving the table.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING SIR*bows*" I said facing them..

"THe food here are amazing! Will be back here for sure.." The cute blonde hair boy tapped my shoulder..

"Kamshamnida*bow*" I smiled.

"Hyung, Kaja!" The petite boy with eye glasses, called the blonde boy.. "OH~!" He answered..

"Annyeong" Then the blonde boy waved at me, then he followed his friends..

I continued cleaning the table.. but something caught my attention, I saw a journal.. i picked it up.. "Looks like one of them left this..." I read the cover page of the book.. 'GIKWANG_*rawr*_BEAST!'.. "What? in the world is this..nah! he'll be back for his journal.." I laughed.

After, cleaning the tables.. i decided to go outside, to have some fresh air..


[Author's POV]


Gikwang woke up, early in the morning.. it seems like he lost something.. So, he went to Hyunseung and Junghyung's room.

"hyung!?" Gikwang screamed. "BWOH?" Hyunseung opened his eyes.

"WHERE'S MY JOURNAL?"

"MOLLA!" Hyunseung laid back to sleep..

"Yah! You're the last person, who borrowed it!"

"I said, i don't know.." Hyunseung said covering his face with the pillow..

Gikwang kicked the bed "LAZY !"

"Gikwang, what happen?" Junhyung went out from the bathroom,

"That, lazy .. LOST my Journal.. my homeworks are on it.."

Junhyung sitted on bed.."AHHH! He left it.. at the Resto. last night.."

"Chincha?! Aish!~ I told him to put it back on my pack after reading it.."

"Yah.. What do except from him.." Junhyung stood up and wore his school uniform.. "Go back and get it after class.."

"Arasso, that's what i'm thinking.. AISH!" Gikwang kicked Hyunseung , before he went back to his room..

"Waedera! I'm off to school, Junhyung take charge with Hyunseung.. Wake him up.. Yoseob~ah, Dongwoon, Gikwang, prepare your things you have an 8:30 class.." Doojoon commanded the other guys.. "NEH! HYUNG!" They responded..

"Ok~See you guys later at lunch..?! ARrasso?"

"NEH!"


[Doojoon's POV]


I sighed when i saw again those crazy fans of mine.. Luckily, they didn't see me, i switched my route.. I pass through the fire exit of our dorm, which was at the back.. Luckily again, there are no CRAZY FANS are there..

I was walking happily, and i didn't notice that i bumped into someone "OW, i'm sorry" that person apologized first.. That's when i realize that she was a girl..

"I'm sorry, i should have watched my steps..Are you ok?"

"Yeah.." She smiled.. "I need to go.." She bowed, and walked off.. I followed her with my eyes, until she went inside the Dean's office..

"She looks familiar? Where did i saw her?" I asked myself.. I shrugged "Molla~" and continue walking..

"Darn it ! I'm late.."  i check my wrist watch , it was 7:40 , my class is 7:30.. I ran as fast as i could..

"Doojoon Hyung! Hyung2x!" I stopped. Someone is calling me, i turned around..

"Yah? BWOH?"

"let's go together!" Junhyung said..

"bwoh?!We're at the same class?"HE nodded..

"Why didn't you~?"

"I FORGOT.. KAJA~" Junhyung dragged me, inside the Psychology building..