CHAPTER TWELVE (My friends are the BEAST(best)!..)

Smile? or Cry?

[Haylee's POV]

I almost choke, when Ashley slapped my back..Yeah, i was drinking some water and i'm still in pain.. She's mean right? Anyways.. Well, i told her that the guy that i had a fight is Junhyung..

"I can't believe this.." Ashley said..  "All of those girls, want to kiss everyone in BEAST, esp. that BAD JOKER the lead rapper of the group.. But, his not my bias.." She day dreamed, hugging herself..

"Are you a fan of them?" I asked.. Looking at him weirdly..

"Ah?" She looked away.. "Ah, yeah.." She giggle..

"Yah? Why didn't you tell me that there are hella popular? Look at me, I almost got killed.." I sighed..

"Yah? You never asked that's why..!" She looked at me.. "You know, after they sent you here.. I feel so relieved.." She hugged me, a tear drop on her face..

"ARE YOU CRYING?" I asked..

"Huh? I'm worried, you know.. I don't want to lose, you.. You're my friend, my BEST FRIEND, and sister.." She hugged me tightly.. "Are you sure you're ok??"

"Yah.. I'm ok..Don't worry.." I nodded.. "Thank you, for being always at my side..Ashley-ah?!" I smiled.. and hugged her back..

"Ok? We're getting cheesy again.. Should we cut this now..?" Ashley asked..

"Yeah, i think so too.." We laughed..

[Before I arrived home..]

After eating our dinner, i volunteered to wash the dishes but they over reacted..

"NO! Are you crazy??" Junhyung said.. "NO!"

"Why?" I ask.. They looked at me.. Then, Yoseob touch my wound in my arm.. "OW!!"

"See, your not ok.. So, the answer is NO! Just take a rest and REST!" Yoseob said as he crossed his arms..

"Ugh! You guys are over reacting.." I frown..

"Because of us, You almost got killed you know.. So, we need to protect and take care of you.." Doojoon declared..

I was touched with what Doojoon said.. "Aw, guys.. You don't have too.. I can manage myself.." I said..

"Oh? really..?" Dongwoon said in sarcastic tone.. While the other guys are still looking at me.. Now, i'm feeling consious..

"On the second note .. I think, i can't.." I said.. They laughed at me.. 'What did i do?'

"So, let's start.." Doojoon clapped once, then start cleaning..

"What am i supposed to do?" I asked, resting my chin in my hand..

Junhyung grab my arm.. I winced.. "Ow, Where are we going?" I asked..

"You need to take a rest, before we sent you back to your dorm.. maybe at midnight.." He said.. He slightly push me onto Doojoon, bed.. Then, he seated beside the bed.. While, i was lying on Doojoon's bed..

"Thanks.." I said..

"Huh?"

"I said, THANK YOU.." I repeated..

"For what?" Junhyung asked..

"Because, you guys save my life.."

"Aren't you supposed to thank Doojoon hyung?" He said..

"Ugh? Why are you so slow?" I'm losing my patience..

"Yah.. He is the one who save you, not us.."

"Yah! Jeongmal.. I mean, you guys took care of me.. And you brought me here, in your dorm.. even if i'm not allowed here.. You guys also make food.. If Doojoon Oppa wasn't there, and you guys didn't take care of me.. I was a dead meat right now.."

"Aish.. You're welcome.." He said.. "You should be more specific next time.. you..Pabo.."

"Are you trying to pick a fight again with me Junhyung?? HUH? Why do you always call me pabo..??!"

"What? Wait! Yah? Why are you raising your voice to me..???? I'm older than you...!"

"What? You're older than me? So? What do you expect for me to call you.. AHHHH.. Ahjussi..!!" I clapped with my wonderful idea..

"YAH! Now, you're starting to pick a fight.." He wiggled his fingers..

"No? Are you trying to tickle me? I'm in pain..AHHHHHHHahahahhahah.." I laughed, 'how did he know, where's my ticklish area.. my neck..'

"STOP! please... AHHAHAhAHAHhahha.." I teared out in laughing..

"Call me oppa.." He said..

"No hoo..HAHHAHAHA" I can't take it anymore.. "OooPPaa.. STOP! HAhhaha.." He stopped.. and I'm out of breath..

"There.. I like it.." He smile widely..

"Pfft.. I can't believe it! you're older than me..?" I said.. " YOU act like a 14 y.o kid.."

"Don't you dare, start it!" He warned me..

I automatically covered my mouth.. And nodded.."Arasso, Biane.."

"Just take a rest.. So, you won't get tired tomorrow.." He stood up..

"What? Tomorrow?"

"Don't tell me you forgot?"

"Forgot? What?" Ofcourse, i remember.. I just like pissing him off..

"Did you damage your head? From the incident earlier..?" He crossed his arms, and raise his eye brows.. I looked at him, like i don't know what his talking about..

"Aish! Forget it! Just take a rest.." Then he left..Uh oh? His mad..

Junhyung didn't come with us, when they send me back to our dorm.. 'Looks like his mad..' I sighed, I feel guilty you know..

"Goodnight! and Thank you! *bows*" I smile.. "And your the BEAST! Ahhh.. I mean your the BEST!"

They laughed.. "Your welcome, Haylee-ah.." Hyunseung said..

"Just go inside.. it's cold.."  Dongwoon said..

"Yeah.. Sleep well.." Gikwang smiled and waved at me..

"NEH! Kamshamnida..*bows*" The others left first except for Doojoon..

"Oppa? Why are you still here?! Go back to your dorm it's cold.." I said..

"Nah.. I'm fine.. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Just a little sting, all over my body but its ok.. I think i'm fine.."

"Ah, that's good.. Go inside.." He said..

"Ah, but~"

"I'll go, when you get in."

I nod.. "Fine.. Kamshamnida Oppa! *bow*"

He smiled and wave at me..

'Thank you so much guys..' I turned around, but Doojoon left already..

 

a/n: comments plz ..