CHAPTER FIFTEEN (You're late..)

Smile? or Cry?


[Junhyung's POV]

"We're is she?" I said to myself.. "It's freaking cold here.." I was waiting outside at there dorm..

I saw Yuri going inside at there dorm.. "Hey? have you seen Haylee?"

"Yeah.. I saw her running out from her room.. But, i never saw her after that.. Try asking Ashley.. I need to go" She said then went inside there dorm.. But, I already texted Ashley, she'd be here any minute now..

"Hey?!" I turn around it was Ashley..

"Hey?! Where's Haylee?" I asked..

"What do you mean? Where's Haylee? She's not inside? she's supposed to be in there.." She said, looking worried..

"I've been waiting here.. Like almost 2  hours now.. She should be out, if she's there.. Or did she really forgot?"

"Wait~ here.. I'm going to check.." She ran off and check inside..

Few minutes later..

"Nope.. She's not here.." Ashley shook her head.. "Ok! I'll go back at the Resto. and check if she's there.. You, find her around the campus.. Text me, if you'll see her.. And i'll do the same.. OK?!" She suggested..

I nodded. "Ok!"

Ashley left, then i searched around the campus.. I already check the cafeteria, library, tennis court, the gym, swimming area all of the places at the campus..

So, i decided to go back to their dorm.. But, i saw figure of a girl sitting outside the FORG Dorm.. She looked from left to right..
Then, she stood up.. And her hair was blown by the wind.. She froze, for a bit.. "It's Haylee.." I said to myself, then i texted Ashley..

I walked slowly.. "You're late.." I said, with my mad voice.. She face me, then she bowed.. "I'm sorry..~I'm late..*bow*" Her voice sounds like she's sorry... Well, yeah.. Junhyung.. :)

"Where have you been?" I asked..

"Well, something happen with Dongwoon.. Then, it took us awhile before we manage it.. Then, Doojoon asked us out.. Then, i took me awhile, running from Seoul Express Cafe to here.."

"What? Happen to Doongwoon? Whose with you all this time..?" I asked getting confused and worried..

She explained happen, to Dongwoon and she was with Gikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob all day long..

I sighed in relief.. "It's good Dongwoon is ok.."

"You're not mad?" She looked at me.. Then, i looked away.. "A little~" I said..

"I'm really sorry.." She looked down..

"Are you sure you want to go out? I can postpone it if you want..?" I asked her.. She paused then she looked at me..

"Are you kidding? I arrived late, so i need to make it up to you... Let's enjoy this night together.." She said..

"Wait, here.." I said..

Her eyes widen when, she saw me riding my motorbike.. "Don't tell me we're going to ride that thing..?" She said, pointing my motorbike..

"Yeah~" I threw the helmet to her.. "Wear that.." She wore it immediately..

"Are you sure it's safe riding THAT?"
 
"Don't call him THAT.. Call him Justice.. And YES it's safe..?!" I answered.. She laugh.. "Are you mocking me?" I said..

"No,~?! Of course not.." She pause, then she laugh again..

"Then? Why are you laughing..?" I said, with my irritated voice..

"Well~ I just find it cute.. Though it's a little bit immateur.." She smiled.. "Annyeong, Justice.. Please, take care of us.. While we're riding at you.. OK? I don't trust your, owner.." She whispered.. 'So cute of her..'

"YAH!! I HEARD THAT.." I raised my voice.. "If you'll start pissing, me off.. I'll fall you off at the middle of the road.."

"Yah.. I know, YOU CAN'T DO THAT.." She crossed her arms, and raised her eyebrow.. 'Yeah.. I can't do that.. I TOTALLY CARE FOR YOU..Pabo' I said to myself..

I start the engine.. "Hop in.. or else I'll leave you here.." I said..

"Don't you dare me, Junhyung..?!" She frowned, and move away.. "You can't take a joke, don't you!?" I grab her wrist..

"Wait..I'll tie your hair first.." I move her, facing backwards.. I removed her helmet, Then, i tied her hair, using my hankerchief.. "Your hair will be messy if, you don't tied it up.." I chuckled.. I put back the helmet..

"Thanks.." She didn't look at me.. then, she blushed.. 'She's blushing..' I chuckled..

"What?" She said, looking at me confused.. I started the engine

"JUST, Hop in.." I pulled her, then she ride at the backseat..
 
I placed her hands around my waist.. I smiled, then we drove away..

"Ekk.." I heard her squeal.. then, she lean her head at my back.. "You ok?!" I shouted..

"Yeah?! Just focus on driving, don't mind me.." She replied.. "Ok.." I focused on driving and speed up.. I heard her squeal again, as she hold on tightly with my waist..

It will take us 15 min. drive.. While, Haylee was quietly waiting.. "Are we there yet?" She shouted..

"Not yet.. 5 more mins." I answered.. Then, she stop asking..

 

 

a/n: i like making .. cameo appearances in my story :)

comments! comments :) readers :) i need you :)

be ready for my next chap :))

enjoy!