CHAPTER NINE (I'll be back?!)

Smile? or Cry?

[Nobody's POV]


I took a visit to SHO, before i'll enroll to SESFMU..

"Oppa?"

I turn around.. It was Sulli, I miss her eye smile, and her porcelain skin..

"Sulli-ah?!"

She ran towards me, when i recognized her..

"Oppa, i thought.. You'll never be back.." She looked sad..

"I told you, i'll be back.." I pinched her cheeks..

"But, your late.. Haylee Unnie left already.." Tears began to flow in her eyes..

"What? Do you mean..?"

"She left a month ago.."

"Why?" I'm beginning to worry about Haylee..

"Our new orphan head, told those above 18 y.o. to leave the orphanage.. Because there's are alot of new orphan children now, Jino oppa left, the same day Unnie left, Seohyun Unnie, Kiseop Oppa, also left a day before Unnie left.. It's so hard for me to adjust, when they are not here.." She cried..

"Sulli-ah.." I hugged her, "Don't worry.. I'll promised you that i will look for them,.."

"Really?" Then she clapped, and hugged me tightly..

"Ok, that's choking me.." I coughed,.. She unhugged me.. "hehe, bian.."

"But? Did she tell, you where is she going/staying" I ask.

"No, she left.. Thinking about her parents, she was crying.. When she left.. and also .. she told me, that to tell you this.." She paused..

"Tell me what?"

"That, she'll be waiting for you, even if it will take a lifetime.." She said..

My tears began to flow.. "I need to find her now.."


[Haylee's POV]


I was riding a bike, while i was getting inside the SHO.. When, i saw a black car passing through me.. 'Seems like there's a new adapted kid..' I smile..

"Lucky kid.." I sighed..

It took me awhile, before i had i courage to go back here.. Memories, good times and bad times (maybe? HOT TIMES? keke)

I went inside, the SHO lobby.. everything change, from the paintings, the interior.. 'Wow? I was gone for like 1 month.. So, many changes happen here...' I look around the hall..

"Excuse me, may i help you miss.." The lady in the front lobby desk said..

"I was an orphan kid, here.. I'm looking for Sulli?"

"Ah.. She left awhile ago.. She was with her friend.. Maybe she'll be back, this evening.."

"Ahm.." I took a ballpen and paper, and write something on it., "Can you please give this to her.. When she arrive?" I folded the paper into half and gave it to the lady..

"Ok.. Don't worry miss.."

"Thanks.. *bow*"

I went to the children playground outside..

"The swings are still here.." I smiled, when i remembered that this was the swings, that me and oppa used to ride.. I sat at the first swing..

"Oppa, I miss you.." I swang back and forth..


*FLASH BACK*


3:00 PM


That is the time when oppa, left the orphanage.. I stayed on my room, and didn't go out to watch Oppa leave.. It was hard for me..

I covered my self with a blanket, when someone knocked..

"GO AWAY!" I said..

"Haylee-ah..~" I could hear Oppa's voice..

I didn't respond.. I could feel that he sat on the other side of the bed..

"Hey.." He touched my shoulder and he pulled the blanket..

"What do want?" I said, still holding back my tears..

"Aren't you going to say goodbye, and see me leave.." He said..

I didn't looked at him.. "I don't want you to leave.. and i'll never say GOODBYE.."

He smiled, and pinched my right cheek.. "Well, atleast wish me luck with my new parents.."

"CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR NEW PARENTS & NEW LIFE.. There, i said it! happy now!?" I grabbed the blanket, and covered myself again..

"Hey..!" He pulled the blanket, but i hold it back..

He sighed.. "Ok, i'll leave.. I don't want you to see you sad, when i'm leaving.. I just want to see your smile for the last time.."

Tears are starting to flow on my face..

"Oppa.." I moved out from the bed and hugged him from the back..

He hold onto my hand.. He moved me to face him.. He looked at my eyes.. "SSSHHHH!" I looked at him..

"Please, stop crying.." He wiped my tears.. I nodded..

"I'll promise you, that i'll be back.. and help you to find your parents.. OK?" We hold onto our pinky promise..

"Oppa~ GOMAWO!" I hugged him again.. and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek..

He smiled, and chuckled..

"Smile~" He smiled out.. I smiled back.. "There much better.." She lightly pinched my cheek, and kissed my forehead..

I blushed..

"Just wait for, me.." He hugged me again.. and i close my eyes..


*END OF FLASHBACK*


I took a deep breathe as i stood up, took a last glance at playground and went home..