CHAPTER ELEVEN (The girl is in danger? Wait, whose the new guy?!)

Smile? or Cry?

a/n: I don't know all the names of AFS .. so, correct me if i putted the wrong one :P

**

 

[Author's POV]

"Hey? What are you doing?!" Haylee was shocked, when a bunch of girls grab her hair, arm, and started slapping her.. "OW?!WHO ARE YOU?!STOP IT!" Haylee kick the two girls, that we're slapping her..But, they went back and grab her again..

"Let me go!" She glared at the girls, who we're holding her arm..

"Hell, NO!" The other girl smirk..

"What are you doing?OW?!! I didn't even know you? What did i do wrong?.." The girls drag Haylee to the rooftop.. "STOP!! Let me go?!!" She struggle..

They push her, when they arrive at the roof top..

Bruises/bloods can be seen on Haylee's face and arm.. Haylee stood up wiping the blood on her lips..

"What are you doing huh?" *PAK!* Another slap landed on Haylee's face..

"Huh? Back off! ! You pretending that your innocent, but your just a .. FLIRTING with our oppas.. They are ours.. AND, if you'll continue, seeing them, where going to kill you.." The other girl said..

"OPPA? I don't even know your oppa..!!" Haylee answered..

"BWORAGO?! HAHA? The BEAST! They are our oppa.. STOP, pretending that you don't know them !" The other girl slap her again..

"UEE Unnie! Can we stop this?" The other girl said..

"NANA? STOP? We can't do that?"

"Just get her? Becka! So, we can finish our business here!"

They are slapping Haylee again, there's nothing she can do.. the pain are all over her.. but She's holding back the pain..

They are all ripping Haylee's uniform.. "Stop, please..!" Haylee begged..

"What in the WORLD ARE YOU DOING GIRLS?" Someone from the other corner of the rooftop shouted..

The girls stopped, while Haylee is laying on the ground.. Shivering..

"Doojoon Oppa?" They said in unison

"Gahi, Nana, Uee, Becka, Lizzy, Jung Ah, Jooyeon, Raina..WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Doojoon stood up and step forward..

"Ahm.. That girl is such a flirt.. ! She is flirting with you and the other oppas.. SHe deserve this.."

"I don't, think so..????! You're the ones who are flirting with us.." Doojoon declared..

"Yes, because we own you.. You and the other oppas are ours.."

Doojoon sarcastically laughed.. "WOW? HAHAH.. SUCH A SHAME, NOBODY OWNED US!! NOT EVEN YOU GIRLS!"

"Leave before, i forget that all of you are girls.." Doojoon glared at them.. "If you'll do this again, everything will be gone, girls.. your money, cars even your dignity and life will be gone.." He removed his first layer uniform, and wrapped it up, onto Haylee's body.. "Don't worry, I'm going to tell your parents about this..!" Doojoon smirked..

"Oppa? Why are you doing this..?"

"LEAVE!"

They quickly leave the rooftop..

"Hey? Are you ok?" Doojoon stared at Haylee..

"Do i look ok to you?" Haylee chuckled, she's trying to stand up, but she can't.. "Ow?! I think i'm not.."

"Don't force yourself? OK?"

"No~I need to go back to work~" She forced to stand but she fainted..

"I told you so.." Doojoon smile and touch Haylee's face, before he carry her.. (bridal style..*wink*)


[Gikwang's POV]


I was at our dorm along with the other guys..

*Ding**Dong*

"Gikwang, open the door.." Hyunseung ordered..

"Aish.. Fine..!" I went to the door and opened it..

My pencil dropped when i saw Doojoon hyung carrying Haylee, She has bruises and bloods...

"Hyung?" I followed them, as he went in..

"What happen?" I asked.. "Is she ok?" "Who did this?" I followed them inside Doojoon's room..

"Woah? Woah!?" Junhyung hyung slipped when, he saw Haylee on Doojoon Hyung's bed..

"OMO?" The newly awake Yoseob Hyung was shocked too.. He was just on the other bed..

"What's happening here?~" Hyunseung Hyung asked.. His jaw dropped..

"Why? did you bring her here?" Yoseob Hyung asked.."Is she ok?"

"The clinic was close.. I don't want to go at the girls dorm.. Because, they will go gaga, when they'll see me, carrying Haylee.. So, i brought her here.." Doojoon explain..

"So? Whose going to clean/medicate/change her?" We all gulped when Doojoon hyung said that..

We had no choice, but to do the rock paper scissors..

*rock, paper, scissors*   

I gulp many times when i lost, the rock, paper, scissors..

"So, it's you whose going to change her.." Doojoon hyung said..

"Hyung? Don't do anything to her.." Dongwoon patted my back.. "Goodluck, Hyung!"

"Yah? She's a girl..?" Yoseob Hyung added..

"I TRUST YOU AJ!" Junhyung spoke.. "But, i'm going to kick your if you'll going to do something to her.."

"YAH! ALL OF YOU,JUST LEAVE.. I'm not that type of guy..! Aish.." I pushed them out, and close the door..

Ok, my hands are shaking.. I can't touch her.. I took a deep breathe.. I don't have choice but to do it..

First, i wiped her face, hands, arms and neck.. with a warm towel, clean her brusises and wounds..

"OW.." she move in pain..

"Shh.. its ok.." I lightly place a plasters/band aids on her wounds..

As i was done, cleaning her wounds..

My hands are shaking again, i'm going to change her with a new clothes..

"Do i have to do this?" I closed my eyes, and cover her almost exposed body with a blanket.. I removed the ripped and dirty clothes.. And change her with a new one..

Luckily, We have a girls clothes.. You know why? Before, Yoseob hyung joined his first and last cross dressing contest.. He won.. Of course.. Hyung is pretty damn hot.. Ok? now.. that's disgusting..anyways..

I carefully change her, from the top and the skirt.. I never seen a single skin of her, i covered her carefully.. Well except for her facial, arm, hand, and feet skin..

And now, i'm done.. 'Wew? this is not hard.. ITS FREAKING HARD..' I wiped my sweat.. I looked at her, she's fully dress.. I smiled, and place the blanket onto her.. 'You look like an angel, when you're sleeping..' and pinch her nose..

I left the room and closed the door..

"Your done?" Yoseob hyung asked, who was sitting at the sofa, watching TV.. I nodded..

"You we're like 5 mins. in there.." Dongwoon's head, popped out behind the sofa..

"AH.. yeah? what do you think i'm going to do there.. You asked me to clean her wounds and change her clothes.. And now, i'm done.." I sit beside Yoseob hyung..

"Wow! That was fast.." Hyunseung, brought a cup of coffee, and seated beside me..

"Well, Yeah?!~ But? Where's Junhyung hyung and Doojoon hyung?" I asked at Hyunseung..

"Molla, They went out, when you we're taking care of Haylee.." Hyunseung took a sip on his cup..

"I think their going to buy food.." Dongwoon said, he was sitting behind the sofa..

"Hey? What are you doing there?" I can't take it anymore, these kid is just crazy sometimes..

Yoseob laughed.. "His, texting.. with his crush.."

"What?" Me & Hyunseung hyung said in unison..

"YAH! Hyung, OF COURSE NOT.. It's Ashley, i told her, what happen to Haylee.." Dongwoon answered, he was still behind us.. i looked back at him, and grab his CP..

"HYUNG!"

"Thanks, for telling me, Thank God it's Doojoon who found her.. Jagi-ah.. Is she ok? I want to see her.. But, i can't.. PLEASE take care of her,..OK? I'm worried.. " I read out the last text msg. that Ashley sent to Dongwoon..

Yoseob, Hyunseung Hyung and me, looked at him, he blushed..

"Jagi-ah?" We said in unison..

"You two are dating?" Yoseob asked happily..

"That's why the way you looked at her is different, when you looked at the other girls.." Hyunseung added..

"We call each other, that way.. I have a crush on her, but we're not dating.. " Dongwoon answered..

"ehhh?" Yoseob Hyung and I, looked at him.. not satisfied with his answer.. "Kojengmal.."

"I'm not lying! Hyung.." Dongwoon walked away..


[Doojoon's POV]

 


AFter we went to, the Dean's office to report about what happen to Haylee.. Junhyung was so mad at those girls.. "I want to punch, kick, slap them.. anything!! IT MAKES ME MAD.. If only they are not girls i would totally do that!"

"Just, chill man..?! Let the Disciplinary Officers do the punishment.." I said..

"Whatever.." Junhyung frown..

We we're walking back to our dorm, when someone bumped onto us.."Sorry.."

"Hey! Watch it! joogeullae?!!! huh??" Junhyung didn't hesitate to grab the guy's neckline of his clothes.. Junhyung glared at him..

But, to my surprise.. that man who bumped onto us, smirked.. "Tssch.. Where's your manners dude? I'd apologize..Just, chillax man.. it's not yet the end of the world.." The guy remove the hand of Junhyung and push him..Then , he left..

"YAH!?" But Junhyung ran, towards him and punch him.. The guy landed on the ground, with a blood on his face..  "Don't you dare, show your face to me again.!!" Junhyung punch him again..

"Junhyung, ENOUGH!!" I pulled him, away from the guy.. "Just, GO BACK TO OUR DORM!!" I ordered him.. Junhyung left, though he is still mad..

"I'm sorry.. Dude.." I offered him my hand, then he stood up..

"It's ok.. I'm used to it.." The guy, chuckled.. Then, he wiped the blood on his face..

"Your a new student?" I asked him.. He nodded..

"Actually, it's my first day.. But, I lost my track.." He looked around.. "I think.. I'll just go home.. And attend my class tomorrow.." He said..

"Are you sure? Maybe, i can help.." I said..

"Nah! It's ok.. I'll just go home.."

"Ok, by the way.. If you need help, just look for Yoon Doojoon, that's me.."

"Great.. Thanks, man!" We shake hands.. Then, he said he really need  to go home.. So, he left..

"His weird.." I shrugged..

I went back to our dorm.. Haylee is still sleeping, So.. We decided to cook for our dinner..
While, The pissed off Junhyung, forgot about the incident earlier.. Well, his like that.. Now, his playing PS3 with Dongwoon..

"Hyung, everyting is set.. Let's eat.." Yoseob called..

"OK..Waedera.. Kaja! It's dinner time" I shouted.. I almost forgot about Haylee.. "Kids.. Let's eat.." I lowered down my voice..

We we're at the dinner table, except for Gikwang.. "Where's Gikwang?" I asked..

"There!" Yoseob pointed by his lips.. He was at my room.. "What is he doing~" I stopped when, i heard Haylee scream..

We all stood up, and went to my room.. Haylee saw us, then she scream again.. 'Ow,~' We covered our ears..

"wha-whaAT am i doing here?" She covered her body with a blanket.. She moved, far away from us..

"You fainted.. You pabo?" Junhyung answered..

"Don't you remember?" Gikwang asked..

Haylee paused.. "Really? I fainted?" She looked at us.. "But, the only thing that i remember was those freak girls grab me and brought me to the rooftop and started slapping and ripping my clothes..CLOTHES~?!" Her eyer widen, the she looked down on, to check her clothes.. Then, she screamed again..

"Where's my clothes!!? Who dressed me up!!!?" She paniced.. Looking at us..

Gikwang was the only one who looked away.. "Gikwang.." Yoseob answered..

"BWOH????" Haylee blushed.. Then, she looked at Gikwang..

"Don't worry, i didn't see anything..!?" Gikwang said in assurance..

Haylee sighed in relief..

"Haylee-ah?! You want to eat??"

*growl* We heard her stomach growled.. We laughed, then she blushed..

"So,I guess.. That's a YES!.." We all went to the dinning table and eat..

While, we are eating.. Haylee talked alot like she didn't hurt herself.. She also asked us questions

She asked us.. Why did those girls hurt her? Why are famous, popular? Personally, those questions made us speechless.. like, we don't know either why are we famous..

"For you, how do you describe famous/popular?" Junhyung asked Haylee..

"For me? ~~~~" She paused for awhile.. "A person is famous/popular, if he or she belongs to upper class family..If he or she is celebrity, singer, dancer..or whatever it is.. A person also can be famous depending on his or her image, handsome, or pretty.." She stopped and looked at us..

"Perhaps, you belong to a upper class family?" She asked.. "Sort off.." We nodded..

"Perhaps, your a celebrity..?" We shook our heads..

"To be exact.. We are singer/dancer group here in our school.. except for me..I sing, but i don't dance. I think we got famous because of that.." Gikwang answered..

"Perhaps, your famous because of your looks?" We shrugged, "Maybe.."

"Ayee.." She didn't expect, that we'll answer that.. "Well, atleast..You're humble.. I'm your fan now.." She laughed..

 

a/n: comments plz ..