CHAPTER ONE (Rainbow comes after the Rain^^)

Smile? or Cry?

 

a/n: I'm sorry, if there's any grammatical error .. :( Chapter 1 is up .. enjoy .. :)

***


[Author's POV]

    Dark Clouds, heavy rain, strong wind, empty street and cold that was the weather when Haylee left the Scared Hearts orphanage, rain poured all over her, and tears poured over her eyes. She felt hopeless, there was nowhere she can go. "What will i do now?" she cried. Haylee considered the SHO as her home. Since the day her parents left her when she was young.
    
    She continued walking, she didn't care what will happen to her, all she want is her parents. "Mum! Dad!" she knelt down at the middle of the street crying. She can see herself's reflection at the water on the ground. She determinely cleared her tears, and stood up, 'nothing will happen, if i'm like this!' she said to herself. She ran unto a little shed near at a park. She dried herself, but she started shivering, due to the coldness of the night. "What will do now?" she said to herself, tears flowing back again. She covered her face, and started to cry again.


[Ashley's POV]


"OH MY! darn it! it's raining" I didn't notice that it was raining outside, i didn't even expected that it will rain today. Maybe I enjoyed, reading to much books at the library.. I took a disposable umbrella, (luckily it was there! phew! :P) from the entrance of the School Library.

"I guess i need to run now!" i zoomed out, i need to go back at our restaurant, my parents would kill me, if i'm going to be late, though i'm not late.. I have 3 hrs. time left.. but i need to go back, i need to clean my dorm room and wash my clothes, if i won't i'll get my 2nd demerit and pay a fine.. Yeah.. Whatever..

After, I've finished cleaning my dorm and washing my clothes.. I went back to work.. at our own restaurant.. I could feel the rain drops pouring on my umbrella. I ran as fast as i could, my shoes and stuffs are getting all wet so i decided to take a look at my stuff. I saw a little shed near at a park. I ran again and went to the shed.

I halted, my knee froze when i saw a figure of a girl, sitting there, she's crying, i thought that she was a ghost BUT, but.. she's wet and she's shivering and IDK! but i'm wrong.. 'Omo!? i hope that girl is ok?' i move forward.

"Hey? are you okay?" i asked her. She raised her head and she look at me,

"What happen to you?" i continued asking her. But, she was just crying.

"I'm Ashley Choi." she wanted to speak but she's shivering, i lend her my jacket, and put it around her shoulder.

"T-TTHankss, i-ii'mm Haylee Soo.." finally words came out from .
"What's the matter? why are you here? is there something wrong?" i said, sitting beside her. She look down, and didn't answer.
"Don't worry you can trust me, you can tell me everything, i'll listen. PROMISE!" i proudly raised my right hand.

She smiled 'Finally!' i said to myself.

I smiled back. She started talking, and she explained everything to me. I pity her, i felt like crying too. i really know how it feels being alone.

"Isn't it to mean that your Head Director, sent you out?" i asked. She sighed.

"I don't have any choice, there are alot of new applicants, and there are no enough space for all of us, besides i'm over aged. so, i need to move out.." I tapped her shoulder.

"But, the only thing that keeps bothering me is that i don't have place, to stay, money, and i want to look for job, so i can continue going to school." She continued.

"AH! you can stay at our dorm, and we can ask our Head, to let you stay there. And i also can recommend you to my Dad to let you work at our Family resto. he needs a new waitress there.."

"HUH? Really!!?" She exclaimed.

"OF COURSE! What are friends are for? Where friends right now, right?" I smiled. She smiled back and nodded.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I OWE YOU.." She hugged me tightly. 'ow. i feel like choking..'

"Ahm, hey.. No problem.." she get rid of me, she chuckled and wipe her tears..

We both look at the sky, and it stops raining.. She smiled widely and said "Rainbow comes after the Rain.."

"Huh?" I looked at her, confuse..

"Thanks to you i can see those pretty rainbow now!?" she looked at me..